Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

Read 5511 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Re: Is Wayne Rooney even possible for us? here are my reasons why it could be
      Reply #23: Aug 14, 2013 07:54:07 am
      They (the Mancs) they were happy to give Heinze to madrid  at a lower prize than we offered, Imagine WR, Apart from I think  that we will never go for him, 
       Sorry but  I think this thread is a non starter

YNWA

Heinze is the perfect example, paranoia is infectious and it's well caught on at OT, they wouldn't sell us F**k all - not worth thinking about.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #24: Aug 14, 2013 08:42:41 am
      ManUre have just said they won't sell to Chelsea either!!
      It is catching on, they think they've got rivals, opponents, enemies everywhere when the reality is no one is concerned about them anymore - definition of paranoia.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4928 
      Reply #25: Aug 14, 2013 08:43:40 am
      No.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #26: Aug 14, 2013 08:52:37 am
      Fo all the reasons you state in the OP he could come to us... But there is not way he will, he would hate to come to us! Utd would no way sell to us - not a chance. Its a total non starter, but to be honest I would take him here - and he would do well.

There is more chance of SUarez staying, us signing Willian and him starting on Saturday alongside Erickson and Alonso having a medical all at the same time - ow and Cindy Crawford asking me out on a date...
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #27: Aug 14, 2013 09:11:23 am
      I think Rooney's best years are already behind him. He's overpriced and overrated. He's also a Manc tw*t don't care what city he was born in. So no thank you.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #28: Aug 14, 2013 09:17:02 am
      Yes.

No
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #29: Aug 14, 2013 09:17:54 am
      I think Rooney's best years are already behind him. He's overpriced and overrated. He's also a Manc tw*t don't care what city he was born in. So no thank you.

Oh aye - well tarnished.
      And apparently proud of it.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #30: Aug 14, 2013 09:21:57 am
      ManUre have just said they won't sell to Chelsea either!!
      It is catching on, they think they've got rivals, opponents, enemies everywhere when the reality is no one is concerned about them anymore - definition of paranoia.

No, they don't want to sell one of their best players to a championship rival. That's not paranoia, its common sense.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #31: Aug 14, 2013 09:25:08 am
      F**k No, a dirty f***in manc, a ex bitter, I would rather lick the putrifying juices of jimmy savilles ball bag, than have f***in granny shaggin kunt Rooney wearing our shirt,  F***ing NO WAY !!!!!!

YNWA
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #32: Aug 14, 2013 09:25:26 am
      Haven't read a thing but the title. And the answer is no and you'd be backward to think otherwise
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #33: Aug 14, 2013 09:27:47 am
      If the OP has any respect for this club he claims to support he should erase this thread immediately!
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #34: Aug 14, 2013 09:31:52 am
      No, don't want him.

I think he's overrated, not worth £30-35 mil and they won't sell to us, ever.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #35: Aug 14, 2013 09:49:38 am
       I think Rooney has had his best years and I don't think he would sign for us. We would not sign him because of the big transfer fee and exhorbitant wages he would want.Also I think Ferguson is still pulling the strings at United and there is no way he would sanction a transfer to L.F.C.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #36: Aug 14, 2013 09:51:39 am
      I think Rooney has had his best years and I don't think he would sign for us. We would not sign him because of the big transfer fee and exhorbitant wages he would want.Also I think Ferguson is still pulling the strings at United and there is no way he would sanction a transfer to L.F.C.
      Fergison is retired.  End of! Moyes is in charge now
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #37: Aug 14, 2013 10:08:04 am

And if you think that Ferguson does not have any say in Uniteds day to day running you are dreaming.I do know that when Kenny Dalglish took over from Joe Fagan Bob Paisley was a guiding hand for Kenny.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #38: Aug 14, 2013 10:12:03 am

Bacon face is indeed gone but the inherant dread of an LFC resurrection is contained in every supporter and boardmember at the shithole, if Moyes made any move to involved LFC in their business he would be publicly crucified outside OT.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #39: Aug 14, 2013 10:21:01 am
      Nopety-nope-nope.

I can't stand the lad and the thought of him celebrating in a Red shirt makes me baulk, vile little man.

Nonsense.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #40: Aug 14, 2013 10:25:04 am
      There's more chance of me playing for LFC
      LFCexiled
      Reply #41: Aug 14, 2013 10:27:19 am
      There's more chance of me playing for LFC

Be careful, Ayre reads this forum and you may will be cheap enough that you may have to shed a few pounds.  :o

;)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #42: Aug 14, 2013 10:29:00 am
      Be careful, Ayre reads this forum and you may will be cheap enough that you may have to shed a few pounds.  :o

;)
      who said I would be cheap, I would insist on a buy out clause of a large portion of spicy spuds...
      LFCexiled
      Reply #43: Aug 14, 2013 10:36:13 am

It's just the word on the street. ;)

I would insist on a buy out clause of a large portion of spicy spuds...

I'd also insist that the clause includes that you're allowed to talk to the farmer.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #44: Aug 14, 2013 10:55:39 am
      Can't believe someones wasted time starting the thread but then I've just wasted my time reading the replies.

Stupidity in it's highest form that we would ever consider buying any of their has beens.

That'll be a NO from me!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #45: Aug 14, 2013 11:25:55 am
      I remember suggesting this as a joke in another thread!!

Can't believe someone actually started a serious thread about it though.

Quick Reply