Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match

Mignolet
      1 (0.9%)
      Johnson
      2 (1.8%)
      Toure
      3 (2.6%)
      Cissokho
      1 (0.9%)
      Wisdom
      0 (0%)
      Alberto
      0 (0%)
      Gerrard
      8 (7%)
      Allen
      1 (0.9%)
      Sterling
      14 (12.3%)
      Ibe
      0 (0%)
      Sturridge
      71 (62.3%)
      Agger (Sub)
      0 (0%)
      Coutinho (Sub)
      1 (0.9%)
      Henderson (Sub)
      12 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Liverpool 4:2 Notts County. In game & post match discussion.

Read 25112 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,433 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Liverpool 4:2 Notts County. In game & post match discussion.
      Reply #460: Aug 29, 2013 10:34:35 am
      Couldn't watch the game nor the highlights, but sounds like another second half dip. Shows great character though that we scored twice with 10 men.

How did Mignolet play? Was he at fault for the goals?
      okay, didn't have that much to do, needs to improve on crosses, no blame attached for goals.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #461: Aug 29, 2013 03:17:14 pm
      In fairness, 'embarrassing' ?
      We did WIN the game.
      Can't whip teams every week, even the slightly crappier ones. Some matches will be a slog. We went down to 10 men and won it with some touches of class and determination.
      3 wins from 3. As Alan Partridge would say, 'back o the net' !

Come on it was embarassing that we were being outplayed by Notts County in the second half, they were hugley lucky to get their 2 goals from 2 efforts but we have to be more ruthless and get rid of this dip in concetration we suffer in the second half. I just have this feeling that Brendan doesn't have the gravitas to deliver a much needed solid kick up the arse to the players.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #462: Aug 29, 2013 03:20:12 pm
      Come on it was embarassing that we were being outplayed by Notts County in the second half, they were hugley lucky to get their 2 goals from 2 efforts but we have to be more ruthless and get rid of this dip in concetration we suffer in the second half. I just have this feeling that Brendan doesn't have the gravitas to deliver a much needed solid kick up the arse to the players.

This guy.

I would say it was more embarrassing when Arsenal LOST against League two Bradford.

Wouldn't you?

I seriously hate to stereotype, but you seem like the type of fan who craves for us to do badly.

Just because we have 5 European Cups and 18 leagues doesn't mean we've won every match we've ever played FFS
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #463: Aug 29, 2013 03:59:46 pm
      This guy.

I would say it was more embarrassing when Arsenal LOST against League two Bradford.

Wouldn't you?

I seriously hate to stereotype, but you seem like the type of fan who craves for us to do badly.

Just because we have 5 European Cups and 18 leagues doesn't mean we've won every match we've ever played FFS

I'm quite aware we haven't won the league in what is it 20 odd years now, so yes I do know that we lose our fair share of matches thanks. I don't really care what Arsenal do, do you? If you're happy with substandard displays then be my guest but I want the players to play their b0ll0cks off each and every match, they didn't against Notts County in the second half and I find that very worrying. 1st half I thought we were excellent and were unlucky not to get more goals.

Quick Reply