Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool > Crystal Palace)

Read 205026 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Re: Mamadou Sakho Player Thread
      Reply #1886: Apr 23, 2017 06:55:26 pm

Was about to ask the same.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1887: Apr 23, 2017 06:56:02 pm
      Mama, you absolute tool
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1888: Apr 23, 2017 06:56:08 pm
      So he celebrated? And we would expect him to act differently when he's been told he's wanted no more by his own team? Guess I have bigger things to worry about.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1889: Apr 23, 2017 06:56:48 pm

Apparently he celebrated with Benteke so he should obviously be put in jail.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #1890: Apr 23, 2017 07:02:17 pm

Worse than that mate. He is "dead" - apparently.
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #1891: Apr 23, 2017 07:07:45 pm
      As far as I'm concerned his Liverpool career has long been over and I'm not gutted about that.
      He can do whatever the F**k he wants.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1892: Apr 23, 2017 07:09:59 pm

Is that it?
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1893: Apr 23, 2017 07:10:39 pm
      dead man walking :(
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1894: Apr 23, 2017 07:20:28 pm

Yeah why should we be bothered that one of our current players celebrates another team scoring against us. We really are to sensitive about these things!!!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1895: Apr 23, 2017 07:22:07 pm
      Get a grip people. He has every right to celebrate that goal, for me Klopp has blown all this out of proportion because he wants to make an example of Sakho and his authority on the team.

Sakho has every right to feel the way he does, he didn't scream for Benteke to go over to him, it's just a handshake. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, his probably still hurt at the way Klopp alienated him.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1896: Apr 23, 2017 07:52:35 pm
      Yeah why should we be bothered that one of our current players celebrates another team scoring against us. We really are to sensitive about these things!!!

He's one of our current players? That's odd...doesn't seem like Klopp thinks so as he told him to find another  club and when he didn't, banished him to the U23's. :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1897: Apr 23, 2017 07:56:19 pm
      He's one of our current players? That's odd...doesn't seem like Klopp thinks so as he told him to find another  club and when he didn't, banished him to the U23's. :lmao:

Agree.

In reality he hasn't been a current player since last season.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1898: Apr 23, 2017 10:20:06 pm
      Seen the celebration with Benteke when went for quick after match pint, anyone arsed about it should be more arsed about our sh*te defending.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1899: Apr 23, 2017 10:29:23 pm

Current player because we couldn't sell him due to his behaviour.

What ever he has done, aside, right or wrong, I think he might just know his Liverpool days are numbered. Being exiled to the Under 23s and not called upon when we had injuries at CB sandwiched between two transfer windows in which we wanted to sell him before loaning him out may have made him realise that although he's an employee of the club he doesn't play for it.

Could he have avoided doing what he did? Yes.

Am I surprised? No, and neither am I that arsed as just like I've said, his Liverpool career is over and he knows that.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #1900: Apr 23, 2017 11:12:30 pm
      Moron and a c**t.

Bye bye Mama f**ker  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #1901: Apr 23, 2017 11:14:43 pm
      Seen the celebration with Benteke when went for quick after match pint, anyone arsed about it should be more arsed about our sh*te defending.

He's still a Liverpool player and made a practiced goal celebration against the club that owns him with an ex Liverpool player.

Classless c**t is what he is.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1902: Apr 23, 2017 11:28:29 pm
      He's still a Liverpool player and made a practiced goal celebration against the club that owns him with an ex Liverpool player.

Classless c**t is what he is.

As I said I'm not arsed about his celebration, I'm more arsed about our inability to defend as per F***ing usual.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1903: Apr 23, 2017 11:59:38 pm
      Get a grip people. He has every right to celebrate that goal, for me Klopp has blown all this out of proportion because he wants to make an example of Sakho and his authority on the team.

Sakho has every right to feel the way he does, he didn't scream for Benteke to go over to him, it's just a handshake. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, his probably still hurt at the way Klopp alienated him.

Can do one with that bullshit about it all being Klopp's fault. You're thick as pig sh*t if you don't understand why Klopp did what he did.

Not too arsed about the handshake as that's the type of person he obviously is but even if there was the tiniest chance of him coming back, that's now gone completely out of the window.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1904: Apr 24, 2017 01:45:22 am
      Can do one with that bullshit about it all being Klopp's fault. You're thick as pig sh*t if you don't understand why Klopp did what he did.

Not too arsed about the handshake as that's the type of person he obviously is but even if there was the tiniest chance of him coming back, that's now gone completely out of the window.

Woah, Woah, Woah I am definitely not thick as pig sh*t, Klopp has his reasons yes but I think the reasons to keep and play Sakho outweighed any other option.

At no point did I say it's all Klopp's fault but it does seem he has made an example of Sakho who for me, clearly loved playing for the club. Klopp should have fined him and carried on like most managers would and let his performances on the pitch do the talking.

Sakho is no saint in this either, he has acted unprofessionally but at the end of the day he is human and if his performances outweighed any unprofessionalism he may of showed, who gives a F**k.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #1905: Apr 24, 2017 04:22:32 am
      As far as I'm concerned his Liverpool career has long been over and I'm not gutted about that.
      He can do whatever the f**k he wants.

I too mate.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #1906: Apr 24, 2017 06:51:18 am
      Anyone fancy rock, paper, scissors?

He seemed to have enjoyed that.

We've got bigger things to be worrying about, ironically one being - replacing him!   :D
      « Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017 06:56:11 am by Beerbelly »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1907: Apr 24, 2017 05:50:54 pm
      The fact he was sat on the bench in the first place says enough about his future. Pretty much blown any chance of returning to us but to be honest, I'm really not arsed because he didn't reach anywhere near the level and consistency he has with Palace. Think that's more his level IMO.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1908: Apr 25, 2017 03:01:45 am

I'm not happy about the way Sajho has acted in the past or the celebration either but this is what the tv cameras don't show you. Just thought I'd throw it in here...he's not that bad a lad as everyone is making him out to be.

Quick Reply