Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Victor Moses (Chelsea/Stoke)

Read 55937 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Victor Moses Player Thread
      Reply #391: Apr 23, 2014 05:26:44 pm
      He's going back to Chavski at the end of the season. No great surprise there but he's confirmed it  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,255 posts | 4932 
      Reply #392: Apr 23, 2014 05:27:35 pm
      He's going back to Chavski at the end of the season. No great surprise there but he's confirmed it  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

He'll not be there for too long either I'd imagine.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #393: Apr 23, 2014 07:36:43 pm
      He will be missed as an
      Option off the bench against Chelsea if Sturridge doesn't recover.
      Sadly that's all part n parcel of the 'fall-out' 're: the club's inability to give Brendan that additional, quality, attacking player he wanted last summer and January.  :-\
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #394: Apr 23, 2014 07:43:00 pm
      He should not be allowed train with the squad this week just incase hes passing info back to the scummy one, id put nothing past the vile c**ts
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #395: Apr 23, 2014 07:53:59 pm
      He should not be allowed train with the squad this week just incase hes passing info back to the scummy one, id put nothing past the vile c**ts

In fairness B78 he's shown bugger all indication that he understands what BR has asked of him so I'm not too worried what he'll pass back.

Probably along the lines of "receive the ball and run, often ignoring colleagues in better position then lose ball and amble back half arsed".

Can only assume that's what he thinks BR has been telling him.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #396: Apr 23, 2014 08:11:56 pm
      In fairness B78 he's shown bugger all indication that he understands what BR has asked of him so I'm not too worried what he'll pass back.

:lmao:

DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #397: Apr 23, 2014 09:42:06 pm
      I'd try and keep him.

We need more players, and at the very least, he's an option from the bench. Low cost too.

If Brendan actually gives him a chance, he can be a good player for us.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #398: Apr 23, 2014 09:49:46 pm
      I'd try and keep him.

We need more players, and at the very least, he's an option from the bench. Low cost too.

Keep him when he has done nothing to deserve staying at the club? Lazy, half arsed attitude and since dropping right out the team for weeks on end he hasn't even taken it as a hint he needs to step up his game and push on.

What's the point of signing him just because "we need more players"?! Yeah he would be low cost but he has come off the bench and offered absolutely nothing so far so I'm not filled with confidence he would if we signed him in the summer. We're pushing for a goal to get back into a game or to kill a game off or whatever and you see Moses coming on, don't know about anyone else but I would be thinking 'what the f**k?!'.

If we need more players and we aren't able to bring them in then give the likes of Texeira, Suso, Cody etc a chance, players who will work damn hard to try and prove themselves and will at least look like they are interested. Moses walks around the pitch with an attitude that comes across as though he is the greatest player there has ever been and that he doesn't need to try, that it will all fall onto a plate for him.

Now we are back into the Champions League and competing at the highest level we should now be bringing in players with quality and developing the likes of Sterling, not wasting our time on someone like Moses who was at the time given the position we were in, the best we could get as a back up option at the last minute.

Not good enough, end of!
      DanMann

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #399: Apr 23, 2014 09:55:45 pm
      As always, you've failed to watch the player. You've only looked for negatives.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #400: Apr 23, 2014 10:08:38 pm
      I'd try and keep him.

I wouldn't keep him if he was the last professional player on earth. He can go and play with those aliens or whatever Nike sh*te he got himself involved in.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,200 posts | 835 
      Reply #401: Apr 23, 2014 10:09:32 pm

He is bang on average player, Rodgers knows it, majority of Liverpool fans know it & Jose Mourinho knows it.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #402: Apr 23, 2014 10:12:54 pm

As always? Get a grip. Haven't only looked for anything, only stated what is the truth about a player that simply isn't good enough.

On your point of failing to watch the player though, because he's never on the pitch, because when he is on the pitch he does F**k all.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #403: Apr 23, 2014 10:28:41 pm
      He'll not be there for too long either I'd imagine.
      He'll probably be sent on loan to Burnley .

bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #404: Apr 23, 2014 10:33:17 pm
      I'd try and keep him.

I'm low cost too and available , what do you reckon are the chances , giz a job i can do that .

DanMann

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #405: Apr 24, 2014 11:17:00 am
      “When I first came here, I knew that Liverpool were going to win the league,” he says. “Honest!

“Even when I spoke to the press, I said that we would win it. Just from seeing the way everyone trained, that first training session, and the games that I played in early on, I could see the quality that we have here.

“There is huge talent at this club, and I knew that this team could go far. We are in a position now where if we win the rest of our games, we will win the Premier League. That’s not a bad position to be in, is it?”

“I will train this week as normal. My job is just to make sure I stay fit, because we have other big games coming up, which I want to be involved in. I just have to work hard and to help the team as best I can.

“I still speak to a few of the lads at Chelsea and keep in touch with how they are doing, and they ask me how I am getting on up here as well. I have a lot of friends there.

“I speak to Jose Mourinho too, every now and then. He asks how I am doing. I will be watching on Sunday, definitely!”

Moses describes himself as “a Chelsea player, doing a professional job for Liverpool”, and says he has “genuinely enjoyed every minute” of his time at Anfield.

“Everyone is involved,” Moses says. “Whether they are playing or not.

“I know I haven’t played a lot of games, and there are a few others in the same position, but the most important thing we can do is to show our support to the players who are playing.

“What I want is what is best for the club. As long as the club is doing well, I am alright, and obviously I am really pleased with where the club is at at the moment!

“I love the club. It’s a massive club with amazing history, and I have enjoyed every single minute of being at Liverpool.

“The staff, the players, everyone is really friendly, and it is like a family club in that respect. That’s important for me.”

“When I first came to Liverpool, all everyone talked about was the fans, and they have been amazing. Wherever you go, you feel the passion of the supporters, which is great for us players.

“I’ve been amazed at the sheer level of support, the amount of fans and the passion that they have for their team. They’ve made it a very enjoyable time for me.”

“It won’t be easy,” he says. “But we have enough players who can win games.

“For me, I just want to play as much as I can, and help the team as much as possible. My job is to score and create goals, but also to track back and do the defensive side as well.

“The manager has been key in where the club has got to this season. He keeps everyone fit and focused. Everyone is on their game, week in, week out, and all we are thinking about is making sure we get those three points every week.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/victor-moses-knew-liverpool-fc-7026089

Respect!

Let the haters hate, but that is a top interview from Moses.

Yet some people pretend he has a bad attitude..  :roll:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #406: Apr 24, 2014 12:31:47 pm
      “When I first came here, I knew that Liverpool were going to win the league,” he says. “Honest!

“Even when I spoke to the press, I said that we would win it. Just from seeing the way everyone trained, that first training session, and the games that I played in early on, I could see the quality that we have here.

“There is huge talent at this club, and I knew that this team could go far. We are in a position now where if we win the rest of our games, we will win the Premier League. That’s not a bad position to be in, is it?”

“I will train this week as normal. My job is just to make sure I stay fit, because we have other big games coming up, which I want to be involved in. I just have to work hard and to help the team as best I can.

“I still speak to a few of the lads at Chelsea and keep in touch with how they are doing, and they ask me how I am getting on up here as well. I have a lot of friends there.

“I speak to Jose Mourinho too, every now and then. He asks how I am doing. I will be watching on Sunday, definitely!”

Moses describes himself as “a Chelsea player, doing a professional job for Liverpool”, and says he has “genuinely enjoyed every minute” of his time at Anfield.

“Everyone is involved,” Moses says. “Whether they are playing or not.

“I know I haven’t played a lot of games, and there are a few others in the same position, but the most important thing we can do is to show our support to the players who are playing.

“What I want is what is best for the club. As long as the club is doing well, I am alright, and obviously I am really pleased with where the club is at at the moment!

“I love the club. It’s a massive club with amazing history, and I have enjoyed every single minute of being at Liverpool.

“The staff, the players, everyone is really friendly, and it is like a family club in that respect. That’s important for me.”

“When I first came to Liverpool, all everyone talked about was the fans, and they have been amazing. Wherever you go, you feel the passion of the supporters, which is great for us players.

“I’ve been amazed at the sheer level of support, the amount of fans and the passion that they have for their team. They’ve made it a very enjoyable time for me.”

“It won’t be easy,” he says. “But we have enough players who can win games.

“For me, I just want to play as much as I can, and help the team as much as possible. My job is to score and create goals, but also to track back and do the defensive side as well.

“The manager has been key in where the club has got to this season. He keeps everyone fit and focused. Everyone is on their game, week in, week out, and all we are thinking about is making sure we get those three points every week.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/victor-moses-knew-liverpool-fc-7026089

Respect!

Let the haters hate, but that is a top interview from Moses.

Yet some people pretend he has a bad attitude..  :roll:

hmmm. haters eh?

Lets pretend that he doesn't keep bottling out of challenges, that he doesn't appear to have a footballing brain and that he only looks half fit compared to the rest of the team due to his penchant for arsing about in training and not putting in the required effort.

Let's also pretend that he has blown every opportunity he has been given to the extent that a senior player (moses) is now cover for a young player (Sterling) who has in fairness exceeded expectations this season.

Let's forget that in a high tempo, hard pressing team, he ambles about like a fart in a colander not knowing which way to turn or which "channel" to run in.

Of course he could just be proper thick, and that's why he doesn't follow instructions or press and chase back.
      Or, he could be a lazy c**t who had his card marked by BR earlier in the season, and STILL couldn't be arsed pulling his finger out.

When he leaves here, and chelski sell him on, I expect he'll find his level sooner or later.
      Not with us though.
      DanMann

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #407: Apr 24, 2014 01:01:46 pm
      Why pretend Swab?

Get back to reality.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,329 posts | 6382 
      Reply #408: Apr 24, 2014 01:44:58 pm
      Why pretend Swab?

Get back to reality.

Reality is Moses isn't good enough for us, otherwise Rodgers would have played him more than he has. We can do better in the transfer market as well. MUCH better.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,188 posts | 4404 
      Reply #409: Apr 24, 2014 01:50:11 pm
      Dan Man's love in for Victor unfortunately will have to continue at another club at the end of the season.
      DanMann

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #410: Apr 24, 2014 02:14:16 pm
      Reality is Moses isn't good enough for us, otherwise Rodgers would have played him more than he has.

That argument fails a bit doesn't it.. clue: Alberto.  ;)
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #411: Apr 24, 2014 02:15:54 pm
      Why pretend Swab?

Get back to reality.

Yeah, why do you keep pretending he's been a good player for us?

Getting back to reality, he's been awful and BR has publicly said so.

I've no idea what he has on you, but it must be good.
      DanMann

• 5,754 posts | 883 
      Reply #412: Apr 24, 2014 02:20:22 pm

Getting back to reality, he's been awful and BR has publicly said so.

Remind me when he said that?  :roll:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #413: Apr 24, 2014 02:25:12 pm
      Remind me when he said that?  :roll:

It's well documented.

And you're very boring.

bye.

Quick Reply