Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Buy Liverpool kit in the Liverpool1/at Anfield

Read 1848 times
      bossred1
      • Forum Jason McAteer
      • Started Topic

• 140 posts |
      Buy Liverpool kit in the Liverpool1/at Anfield
      Sep 03, 2013 12:32:27 pm
      This may sound like a silly question but I'm really sincere.... I'm going to Anfield to support the mighty reds soon in december and I'm thinking about buying the home and the new third kit when I'm there and possibly even an old retro kit... I just wonder, can I get league patches on the top If I buy it in the shop? Cos' if I can't I'm thinking about buying it via the club's web shop but as I'm going to Liverpool it would be boss to be able to save them for later. Also another thing which I didn't mention in the subject....I have a flag I would like to bring with me to Anfield in december but I just wonder, will the stewards give me a hard time (asking a lot of questions etc) or can I just bring it with me without any stewards bothering?

It's 2 m long and 1.6 m wide.

If you dont know about one of the questions then please just answer the one you know about :) many thanks my red fambo YNWA  :D
      bossred1
      • Forum Jason McAteer
      • Started Topic

• 140 posts |
      Re: Buy Liverpool kit in the Liverpool1/at Anfield
      Reply #1: Sep 04, 2013 10:26:28 am
      I just realized I may have posted this topic on the wrong part of the forum....If so, MODS, feel free to delete the topic and put it in the right section. YNWA

Quick Reply