Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

What Are You Listening To? The Podcast Edition

Read 26456 times
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: What Are You Listening To? The Podcast Edition
      Reply #46: Mar 21, 2018 06:43:24 pm
      The Dolllop.

The Fighting Irish Vs The Klan.

Can't recommend this enough.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #47: Nov 16, 2019 05:42:52 pm
      Jamie Caragher has started his own one called The Greatest Game. E1 was with Thierry Henry, E2 Paddy McGuiness (I haven't bothered) and most notably, and for me a brilliant listen, E3 is with our captain, Jordan Henderson. Great insights into his career under Roy Keane for Sunderland ressies, to Brendan trying to flog him to Fulham and then up to now. Free podcast by the way.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #48: Nov 16, 2019 06:29:31 pm
      Jamie Caragher has started his own one called The Greatest Game. E1 was with Thierry Henry, E2 Paddy McGuiness (I haven't bothered) and most notably, and for me a brilliant listen, E3 is with our captain, Jordan Henderson. Great insights into his career under Roy Keane for Sunderland ressies, to Brendan trying to flog him to Fulham and then up to now. Free podcast by the way.

It's one that I'll add to my rotation next time I get down to single digits left to listen to, as my job lets me get at least seven hours of podcast listening in a day.

How Did This Get Made is a really funny film podcast that has got better and better recently.

I added Tea With Alice and Drink Women Solving Crime to my rotation recently. The former, despite being fronted by a very funny comedian, is one that is quite often serious in nature and can discuss some very heavy topics. The latter is much lighter fare and is one of the highlights of my week.

Also a short out for Behind The bas**rds which treads lightly on the toes of my favourite podcast, which I'll be seeing a live show of next week, The Dollop. Although a warning, listening to these two back to back can occasionally leave you despairing of humanity.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #49: Dec 16, 2019 10:17:31 pm

Quick Reply