Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Trying to help from over seas!

Read 1970 times
      Manitoba Red
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Trying to help from over seas!
      Sep 29, 2013 11:25:09 pm
      Hello, my name is Mike Reis and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Being a musician and huge sports fan, I came up with an idea to show my favorite teams support even beyond their respective battle fields. I started a project called "We Need An Anthem". I am recording various songs and selling them on iTunes donating proceeds to a fitting charity associated with each team. More information can be found about this at:

www.facebook.com/weneedananthem

So when it comes to football, I am 100% LFC all the way! I have recorded two classic fan songs, Fields of Anfield Road and Poor Scouser Tommy, and have them up on iTunes for purchase. You can get them here:

http://tinyurl.com/a687p3z

My hopes with this WNAA project is to give something back to people in Liverpool and the team that I've loved for years. I will be donating proceeds of the song sales to both the Hillsborough Family Support Group and Hillsborough Justice Campaign to hopefully help them in all the good work they continue to do every day. I just want to show that there is support across the world and fans behind everyone there even though we are watching abroad. I thank you for your time and hope you'll check the songs out and buy them today! I have also put up a YouTube page for videos being made for all the songs in our different projects:

www.youtube.com/weneedananthemvideos

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. With much respect, YNWA.

Quick Reply