Trending Topics

Next match: Tranmere v LFC [Friendly] Thu 11th Jul @ 7:30 pm
      Prenton Park

Today is the 18th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Harry Wilson Player Thread (on loan at Derby County)

Read 19536 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,253 posts | 1165 
      Re: Harry Wilson Player Thread (on loan at Derby County)
      Reply #250: May 27, 2019 06:55:05 pm
      Watched the game today and he had a bit of a nightmare. That being said Super Frank had a bit of a nightmare tactically and it wasnt until they brought on the winger, Marriott and Waghorn that they started to look a threat.

Derby in a real hole next season without all the loanees. I think their eggs were in the basket of promotion this season and spending with the promotion money. Without the Chelsea and Liverpool players they're not great.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,311 posts | 372 
      Reply #251: May 27, 2019 08:01:35 pm
      Watched the game today and he had a bit of a nightmare. That being said Super Frank had a bit of a nightmare tactically and it wasnt until they brought on the winger, Marriott and Waghorn that they started to look a threat.

Derby in a real hole next season without all the loanees. I think their eggs were in the basket of promotion this season and spending with the promotion money. Without the Chelsea and Liverpool players they're not great.

Think it was Marriot who changed the game against Leeds. So much for celebrating the victory against Leeds, then not playing the guy who scored 2 goals in the previous.

As for Wilson, his numbers in Championship alone would be enough to get him on a loan or a move to a premier league. Both of which is good for us.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,660 posts | 3595 
      Reply #252: May 27, 2019 09:02:54 pm
      Villa were hard on Wilson as he was there only real quality player up front. But Villa were so much better all over the park and Derby looked lost . Ashley Cole at left back and Tom Huddleston isn't a club going forward.
      Remember Mo at his age?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,463 posts | 2466 
      Reply #253: May 28, 2019 08:07:28 am
      Not sure what his role was today. Too deep to have an effect

Lampard has done that in a few games this season when I’ve watched them.

Harry has talent but he doesn’t look like a natural CAM to me - needs to be further forward.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,173 posts | 1788 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #254: May 28, 2019 08:37:11 am
      Lampard has done that in a few games this season when I’ve watched them.

Harry has talent but he doesn’t look like a natural CAM to me - needs to be further forward.

Agreed,  didn't get bennett over Marriott and or waghorn. Huddlestone and johnson in midfield were awful. Mount was very quiet too. Got a feeling harry will be farmed out or sold.

Quick Reply