Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match: LFC v West Brom

Simon Mignolet
      1 (0.7%)
      Mama Sakho
      0 (0%)
      Martin Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Kolo Toure
      0 (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      0 (0%)
      Steven Gerrard
      2 (1.5%)
      Lucas Leiva
      6 (4.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (1.5%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Aly Cissokho
      0 (0%)
      Luis Suarez
      124 (91.9%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Voting closed: Oct 29, 2013 06:15:24 pm

Liverpool 4-1 West Brom: In game and Post Match Happiness

Read 31338 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Liverpool 4-1 West Brom: In game and Post Match Happiness
      Reply #437: Oct 27, 2013 09:59:25 pm
      Superb performance in the final third dictated by Lucas, Stevie G and Henderson.

Suarez and Sturridge were class not to put a downer of things I still think we were very suspect at the back and I am very worried about the Arsenal game as they have the abillity to punish us.

A couple of disgraceful pieces of defending  from Johnson and Cissokho, shitting out of tackles and not bothering to challaneg in the air.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #438: Oct 28, 2013 08:01:37 am
      Another job done. Move onto the next one - which is toughest task to date, Arsenal away

Hopefully them playing Chelsea in the Carling Cup may help us, as he is bound to play at least a couple of the starting XI

I am beginning to think now - do Sturridge & Suarez have a wager on who is going to finish top scorer ? Wouldnt like to call it at the moment....
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #439: Oct 28, 2013 10:05:49 am
      Danish tennis star Caroline Wozniacki was at Anfield to wach her favourite team beat West Brom on Saturday, she is quoted as saying ''I love all the traditions of the club and I know a few guys on the team. I love coming to watch games. The atmosphere is amazing''.

Daily Mirror.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,433 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #440: Oct 28, 2013 10:51:27 am
      Danish tennis star Caroline Wozniacki was at Anfield to wach her favourite team beat West Brom on Saturday, she is quoted as saying ''I love all the traditions of the club and I know a few guys on the team. I love coming to watch games. The atmosphere is amazing''.

Daily Mirror.

I love you too Caroline, glad you dumped that Manc loving curly hair irish tw*t who spends most of his lif walking around putting things in a hole.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #441: Oct 28, 2013 10:52:41 am
      Only thing though Walt was Cissokho leaving us exposed. Could see a problem there against a team like Arsenal. Got to give the lad the benefit of the doubt as he is new and has also been out injured but I remember a few when we got him saying he's lacking defensively.

I meant our home games I expect is to go 5 at the back away to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea

Quick Reply