Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Club Football: Liverpool 2003/04 Season

Read 2715 times
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Club Football: Liverpool 2003/04 Season
      Oct 14, 2007 05:55:10 pm
      Dear all

I have a Club Football: Liverpool 2003/04 Season PS2 game that I have used now and again but I can't really get into the style of play as well as I can with the  Fifa games.  It's a really good game with photo realistic players and the option to  create your own player and use in game, it also has good replica grounds and is presented by Gary Lineker with commentary from Barry Davies.

I don't wanna sell it but as I don’t use it myself I feel it would be better use to someone who maybe collects them or has similar games and would get better use out of it than I would, therefore I am going to offer it to my fellow Liverpool fans on a first come first serve basis (I have just the one) and whoever replies first can send me a postal order/cheque for £2 to cover P&P.  Please PM me and I will give you an address to send it too.

Thanks

AJ
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Re: Club Football: Liverpool 2003/04 Season
      Reply #1: Oct 14, 2007 07:06:02 pm
      Very good of you.  I remember this game well - I think I had it for the PC? - was it made by Codemasters or something.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #2: Oct 14, 2007 07:08:11 pm
      Very good of you.  I remember this game well - I think I had it for the PC? - was it made by Codemasters or something.

Yea I think they should stick to the rally games TBH.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #3: Oct 14, 2007 11:08:09 pm
      Didn't Codemasters do those Dizzy games years ago, with the egg? Used to play that on my Commodore64. They were the days!! Loved the Commodore64!!!

Well in anyway AJ.

Quick Reply