Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: In-game & post-match trauma

Read 39801 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool: In-game & post-match trauma
      Reply #736: Dec 31, 2013 11:22:56 am
      Summary.

Chelsea won because yet again we are still another transfer window and three quality players behind.
      FFS Blooding Brad Smith at a game of this level !!!

Luis carries the team again ..and the bruises.

What the F**k do we expect.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #737: Dec 31, 2013 12:44:28 pm
      Summary.

Chelsea won because yet again we are still another transfer window and three quality players behind.
      FFS Blooding Brad Smith at a game of this level !!!

Luis carries the team again ..and the bruises.

What the F**k do we expect.
      Finding it hard to argue with this to be honest

If, and that's 'if' the Gaffer used Smith to get his point across to FSG, I don't know if that's boss and ruthless or stupid and ruthless. Either way, sticking a kid on during the mess we were in was a big big call.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #738: Dec 31, 2013 01:39:09 pm
      Finding it hard to argue with this to be honest

If, and that's 'if' the Gaffer used Smith to get his point across to FSG, I don't know if that's boss and ruthless or stupid and ruthless. Either way, sticking a kid on during the mess we were in was a big big call.

IMHO he wanted to go three at the back to give us an extra body going forward and the Aussie kad was the only player he had available who could do the job down the left mate. He didn't have any impact, but we were camped out in their half for the last 20 minutes so it wasn't a disaster. I don't agree that he was "sending out messages", it's just that he doesn't have anyone else. If we struggle to beat Hull (which I'm afraid that we will with our squad shape) that won't be sending out a message to the owners either, not deliberately anyway. 
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #739: Jan 01, 2014 01:04:17 pm
      Just watching this in full, for the first time. Half way through the first half, Mourinho had a point about diving, just got the focus wrong. Hazard a few times and David Luis gets a ridiculous call when backing into Suarez and falling over.  Webb would have needed a linesman to make the call on Eto'o, who should have gone for that tackle on Henderson.  Agger has looked like a centre back playing left back, Sktrel and Sakho still don't communicate enough but aren't playing badly.  Johnson gets kudos for the goal line clearance, but his positional play has been awful, losing runners and both centre backs and Lucas have covered his arse on a few occasions. 

Lucas has been OK so far as well, some good positional play and interceptions, the best of midfield three as Henderson has been invisible and Allen just plain poor.  Coutinho and Sterling have had some good moments without an end product though and Suarez has had nothing, early goal excepted, too feed off.  Some of Suarez's isolation is in part due to Cahill having a good game and David Luis really impressing me, shepherding the space between the defence & midfield.

As in the Man City game, I've noticed on more than a few occasions Johnson's team mates are becoming very reluctant to give him the ball, even when he is wide open and that's not a good sign.  As Chelsea take the lead, you can't help but notice, like the first goal, a couple of fortunate ricochets, on this occasion however it is compounded by some poor defending and keeping.

Opening of the second half and we really take control of the game.  Chelsea do seem content to sit back but we have been applying some real pressure.  Some Chelsea players still seem to have an inner ear infection.
      « Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014 01:53:26 pm by Roddenberry »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #740: Jan 02, 2014 08:36:14 am
      There's something very wrong about you here labeling other posters here stupid, especially when you have so little a post count

Even on internet forums there's such a thing as pecking order and knowing your role. Learn yours.

Wow!

Just F***ing wow!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      Reply #741: Jan 02, 2014 08:47:37 am
      Yep, that was a bit tw*tish of me  :-[ But there was something about the way he labelled everyone 'f*cking stupid' in one paragraph just because they didn't agree with him - just got under my skin. It put me in the mind of 'And who the f*ck are you to come in here slagging everyone off!?' Still, in the past I've read very similar posts like mine on here from other posters who were questioning a poster's quantity of posts as compared to what they've said to other posters

I must have been having a bad hair day or something :f_steam:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #742: Jan 02, 2014 08:52:29 am
      Yep, that was a bit tw*tish of me  :-[ But there something about the way he labelled everyone 'f*cking stupid' in one paragraph just because they didn't think the same way he did just got under my skin. It put me in the mind of 'And who the f*ck are you to come in here slagging everyone off!?' Still, in the past I've read very similar posts like mine on here from other posters who were questioning a poster's quantity of posts as compared to what they've said to other posters

I must have been having a bad hair day or something :D

Yeah you're better than that.

But not better than me, check out the post count motherfucker!  :f_whistle:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #743: Jan 02, 2014 08:55:21 am

Pipe down you.

Still a long way to go. :f_tongueincheek:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #744: Jan 02, 2014 08:58:18 am
      Pipe down you.

Still a long way to go. :f_tongueincheek:

Yes but I one of us is a poster and the other one is a serial spammer  :-*
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #745: Jan 02, 2014 08:59:34 am
      Yes but I one of us is a poster and the other one is a serial spammer  :-*

:lmao:

Not the worst by a long shot though. :D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #746: Jan 02, 2014 09:10:06 am
      :lmao:

Not the worst by a long shot though. :D

Na you are a good egg really Si just winding you up. You just hope that there isn't a spammer award when they do the forum award thing though but if there is then I think you should start preparing a speech.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #747: Jan 02, 2014 09:28:03 am

I can be the butler.

:-[
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      Reply #748: Jan 02, 2014 09:30:12 am

I'll have to get myself a twitter account! :D
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #749: Jan 02, 2014 02:25:31 pm
      Jason Cundy calling us Liverpool fans "Bitchy, twisted, bitter and spiteful fans he has come across", seems like he is a bigger c**t! Than Maureen. At least us Liverpool fans aren't racist skinheads, gloryhunters and hated all over Europe. Four eyed ugly b***ard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2532656/The-bitter-twisted-b-tchy-spiteful-fans-Ive-come-Watch-pundit-Cundys-rant-against-Liverpool-fans.html
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #750: Jan 02, 2014 02:44:48 pm
      Chelsea are dirty bastoids. I also think people have underrated our performance level in the game.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #751: Jan 02, 2014 02:47:40 pm
      Chelsea are dirty bastoids. I also think people have underrated our performance level in the game.

There fans are bas**rds aswell, with there shaved heads, ben sherman shirts, burberry caps and rockport boots.  :lmao: Before 2005 they probably supported Millwall or West Ham. I hate the cu*ts me to the point were they are on the same level as the scummy mancs. London is a shithole aswell.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #752: Jan 02, 2014 03:08:59 pm
      There fans are bas**rds aswell, with there shaved heads, ben sherman shirts, burberry caps and rockport boots.  :lmao: Before 2005 they probably supported Millwall or West Ham. I hate the cu*ts me to the point were they are on the same level as the scummy mancs. London is a shithole aswell.

You seem passionate in your hatred of Chelsea ( I have never really hated Chelsea that much) I will join you on the hate-train this year... I'm not patronizing you btw coz I want to hate as much as I can .. every team that's not us.
       I will however just say; I'm a skinhead, but who gives a crap at least we can laugh about it.
      I don't know too much about the general Chelsea fan but one thing is for sure. In past years I have admired some players and haven't really held a grudge against them until Mourinho.
      I like these player they had; Tore André Flo, Gustavo Poyet and Marcel Desailly.
      I also want us to get Juan Mata, because mareen is a bi*ch.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #753: Jan 02, 2014 10:22:51 pm
      Odd that Cundy comes across as bitchy, twisted, bitter & spiteful in that 'rant'.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #754: Jan 03, 2014 01:35:26 pm
      1 Aint got no history or real legends (except a couple of 70s smoothies Osgood/ Hudson)

2 Aint got a trail of silverware.

3 Have never been anywhere near our continual years in Europe.

Jason c**t :   No one ever kicks a dead dog.

Under your skin. Scratch it.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,433 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #755: Jan 03, 2014 03:53:09 pm
      Odd that Cundy comes across as bitchy, twisted, bitter & spiteful in that 'rant'.
      I take it as a backhanded compliment from the fake tanned Chelsea TV commentator
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #756: Jan 03, 2014 09:28:53 pm
      Jason Cundy calling us Liverpool fans "Bitchy, twisted, bitter and spiteful fans he has come across", seems like he is a bigger C*NT! Than Maureen. At least us Liverpool fans aren't racist skinheads, gloryhunters and hated all over Europe. Four eyed ugly b***ard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2532656/The-bitter-twisted-b-tchy-spiteful-fans-Ive-come-Watch-pundit-Cundys-rant-against-Liverpool-fans.html

They misspelt his surname...put a D instead of a T.

Quick Reply