Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39973 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #138: Feb 18, 2014 06:42:50 pm
      The only surprise to me is that people still listen to the tw*t.

I know he sells papers, but F***ing hell, does anyone read the tripe he comes out with?
      It's good for comedy effect, but that's about it ;)
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #139: Feb 18, 2014 06:52:19 pm
      At it again. Had a go at Aresnal/Wenger, now City's turn.

Man City face worst Barcelona team for years - Jose Mourinho
      Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho claims Manchester City will face "the worst Barcelona of many, many years" in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The Spanish side won the competition in 2009 and 2011 but have failed to make it past the semi-finals since.

The rest is here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26231432

So he is generally saying, If City win it's because Barca are sh*te, or if you lose, you're crap, 'cos Barca are so poor.

Horrid man.

Well, they've only beaten Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool but then again, they are crap also :roll:
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #140: Feb 18, 2014 07:13:57 pm
      If I was to describe arsenal and Wenger, I would describe them as a jack Russell. Not scared to give, but terrified to receive. Mourinho and Chelsea are like the bull dog. You can't miss him, and he sure seems intimidating. I would say the bull dog has taken a large bite out of the jack Russell, and off he runs with his tail between his legs. The jack Russell is now wounded and is struggling to keep with the pace, whereas the bull dog has yet to be tested. Now with no one to intimidate, the bull dog goes after the pit bull. Similar in size, but one has a meaner reputation. They both bark at each other, but refuse to follow it up with anything significant. Liverpool, as Rodgers already said, are like the chihuahua. No one notices him, and he simply enters the battlefield and comes through the other side unscathed. The chihuahua goes about his own business in private, and remains a happy dog. Then you've got Manchester United who is the golden retriever. We've thrown his bone in the lake, yet he refuses to return until he finds it. A bit like Sir Alex in that sense.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7139 
      Reply #141: Feb 18, 2014 07:16:46 pm
      no need to beat about the bush the man is a c**t.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #142: Feb 18, 2014 08:02:33 pm
      The only surprise to me is that people still listen to the tw*t.

I know he sells papers, but F***ing hell, does anyone read the tripe he comes out with?
      It's good for comedy effect, but that's about it ;)

It really is no surprise that the gutter press we are only too familiar with dwell on the infantile utterings of the fool Mourinho, more to the point the IQ or lack of in the readership will encourage the rag to publish even more sh*te for the morons to digest; the Mourinho morons are insatiable.

Paisleydalglish
      Reply #143: Feb 18, 2014 08:10:28 pm
      At it again. Had a go at Aresnal/Wenger, now City's turn.

Man City face worst Barcelona team for years - Jose Mourinho
      Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho claims Manchester City will face "the worst Barcelona of many, many years" in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The Spanish side won the competition in 2009 and 2011 but have failed to make it past the semi-finals since.

The rest is here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26231432

So he is generally saying, If City win it's because Barca are sh*te, or if you lose, you're crap, 'cos Barca are so poor.

Horrid man.

Oh right

So that's the worst Barca side for years that beat his expensively put together Madrid side to the league last year was it

:tosser:
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #144: Feb 18, 2014 08:12:41 pm
      Maureen has got a head like a half sucked extra strong mint.
      manwithnoname
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 31 
      Reply #145: Feb 19, 2014 09:43:20 am
      They're both low lives scum bags.  Let the two dogs off the leash and let them sink their teeth in one another.  Wenger said when we won the champions league that we shouldn't have won it and the competition should only be for champions.  So on his own account he shouldn't be in the champions league for the last 8 years.  Anyways both dogs like them bark at each other.

Didn't Wenger liken Istanbul to Millwall getting to the FA cup final?

He's a knobhead. They both are.

Although, to be honest, you'd struggle to find the manager of a rival club that I do like. Maybe Pep or Klopp. They both seem like nice fellas. That's about it, though. I hate the rest of them.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #146: Feb 19, 2014 10:26:37 am

Although, to be honest, you'd struggle to find the manager of a rival club that I do like. Maybe Pep or Klopp. They both seem like nice fellas. That's about it, though. I hate the rest of them.

Yep, you will rarely find a nice decent manager nowadays. Controlling an ego is a difficult task.

I hope Brendan remains a nice guy
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #147: Feb 19, 2014 11:12:00 am
      So if a manager speaks words to gain a psychological advantage it it makes them all those vulgar phrases you are calling him? You guys have serious hangups!  It happens all the time in boxing, running. ...all kinds of other sports so why can't a manager try  to give his team he is being employed by a psychological advantage?  If we won the league because our manager was an ass about our opposition you'd hail him a hero! Save your hate for the people who deserves it like an obvious referee wwhohas it in for us.
      manwithnoname
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 31 
      Reply #148: Feb 19, 2014 11:16:27 am
      If I was to describe arsenal and Wenger, I would describe them as a jack Russell. Not scared to give, but terrified to receive. Mourinho and Chelsea are like the bull dog. You can't miss him, and he sure seems intimidating. I would say the bull dog has taken a large bite out of the jack Russell, and off he runs with his tail between his legs. The jack Russell is now wounded and is struggling to keep with the pace, whereas the bull dog has yet to be tested. Now with no one to intimidate, the bull dog goes after the pit bull. Similar in size, but one has a meaner reputation. They both bark at each other, but refuse to follow it up with anything significant. Liverpool, as Rodgers already said, are like the chihuahua. No one notices him, and he simply enters the battlefield and comes through the other side unscathed. The chihuahua goes about his own business in private, and remains a happy dog. Then you've got Manchester United who is the golden retriever. We've thrown his bone in the lake, yet he refuses to return until he finds it. A bit like Sir Alex in that sense.

Dog Almighty
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #149: Feb 19, 2014 11:25:10 am
      If I was Wenger I'd be laughing my arse off at the last outburst from Maureen, it shows he's getting to him, if Brendan didn't have his tongue so far up Maureen's arse I'd love to see him lay some pressure on the deluded c**t as well.
      problem is with Wenger is he expects teams to roll over and lose while a lacklustre arsenal take 3 points. Arsenal's own fans even saying the fa cup win is revenge for the 5-1 win we earned with good football, in Arsenal's mind we wronged them because they can't accept they were sh*te and the cup win they didn't deserve is somehow revenge.  It's not revenge because we  didn't wrong arsenal. Wenger is saying ahead of today's game against BM that they're stronger than last year.  After the game against us their going to be tired today,  I expect arsenal to get beat and more fatigued and drop points in the league. Seriously expect arsenal to start faltering now.. I think City will win FA cup, Arsenal another nothing year. Chelsea,  Liverpool or City for the league and no English team will win CL this year.
      « Last Edit: Feb 19, 2014 11:36:03 am by Ribapuru »
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #150: Feb 19, 2014 02:09:34 pm

That's a very ruff analogy.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #151: Feb 19, 2014 02:57:29 pm
      I F***ing hate that this sh*t house is back in England.

He made a tit of himself in Spain and now he's back here, playing dull football and overshadowing it by trolling everybody.

Fleet Street love this F***ing moron, I'd be ashamed if he was our manager the tw*t
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #152: Feb 19, 2014 10:38:00 pm
      So if a manager speaks words to gain a psychological advantage it it makes them all those vulgar phrases you are calling him? You guys have serious hangups!  It happens all the time in boxing, running. ...all kinds of other sports so why can't a manager try  to give his team he is being employed by a psychological advantage?  If we won the league because our manager was an ass about our opposition you'd hail him a hero! Save your hate for the people who deserves it like an obvious referee wwhohas it in for us.

Running?

Oh aye often hearing Mo Farah calling Paula Radcliffe a tw*t

You're on your own planet lad

If you like Mourinho then good luck to you..
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #153: Feb 20, 2014 02:07:52 am
      F**k the little spoon headed beaut.

Arsed what he says? Blurt!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #154: Feb 20, 2014 06:00:01 pm
      Running?

Oh aye often hearing Mo Farah calling Paula Radcliffe a tw*t

You're on your own planet lad

If you like Mourinho then good luck to you..
      did mourinho call anybody a tw*t? No! So who are you making such stupid comparisons.  Of course there are mimd games in running,  they wink and do all sorts of facial expressions before the starting gun and make comments before the race etc... even on hurdles in the paralympics there are mind games.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/paralympic-sport/10198664/Jonnie-Peacock-shrugs-off-rival-Richard-Browne-to-win-the-T44-100m-at-the-Paralympic-World-Championship.html  wtf point are you trying to prove by saying some famous runners aren't vulgar in their language?  I don't particularly like mourinho but I don't have a hatred for him any more than any other manager from our rivals. He's doing his job and it's a lot more than some referee's are right now.  If you gotta hate,  atleast spare it for match officials who fk us over again and again while nobody seems to give a sh*te. I'd understand that.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #155: Feb 20, 2014 06:08:21 pm

They're both complete tossers.  Wenger talks so much arse crap that you have to do a Dalglish and tell him to fock off! 
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #156: Feb 20, 2014 06:12:39 pm
      They're both complete tossers.  Wenger talks so much arse crap that you have to do a Dalglish and tell him to fock off!
      Wenger does complain a lot.  Arsenal's defence are dirty and could have gave away 4 penalties in 2 games,  their goalkeeper got adeserved red card and Wenger complains the referee ruined the game?  I said before  arsenal got ozil to buy a better defence. . If they did that last night would have been a different story,  so it's Wengers fault as he knew that he had a shakey defence before buying ozil. It would make a lot of sense to have a what is Wenger complaining about now thread!  The guy can be in such bad denial it's hilarious.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #157: Feb 20, 2014 06:21:48 pm
      Yeh but both talk loads of crap.  The difference is that Mourinho's crap is branded.  It is still crap but some people want to smell it, look at it and even admire it.

The one thing I will say that Mourinho does tend to give Wenger Constipation.  He talks less crap when Mourinho is around.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #158: Feb 20, 2014 06:44:39 pm
      did mourinho call anybody a tw*t? No! So who are you making such stupid comparisons.  Of course there are mimd games in running,  they wink and do all sorts of facial expressions before the starting gun and make comments before the race etc... even on hurdles in the paralympics there are mind games.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/paralympic-sport/10198664/Jonnie-Peacock-shrugs-off-rival-Richard-Browne-to-win-the-T44-100m-at-the-Paralympic-World-Championship.html  wtf point are you trying to prove by saying some famous runners aren't vulgar in their language?  I don't particularly like mourinho but I don't have a hatred for him any more than any other manager from our rivals. He's doing his job and it's a lot more than some referee's are right now.  If you gotta hate,  atleast spare it for match officials who fk us over again and again while nobody seems to give a sh*te. I'd understand that.

:lmao:

Winking

:lmao:

Bless ya lad
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #159: Feb 21, 2014 11:23:05 am
      The winking could have been a "see you in the changing rooms after big boy for some fun"......that would put me off!
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #160: Feb 22, 2014 12:23:57 am
      I tell you this:-

He will win nothing this season at Chelsea and next season he'll struggle and the pressure will be on.

Quick Reply