Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39984 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #276: May 02, 2014 01:29:33 pm
      It's all your fault Jose (see my post in the extremely pi**ed off thread)

:mad: :mad: :f_steam: :f_steam: :mad: :mad:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #277: May 02, 2014 02:54:27 pm
      See he's just ripped into Eden Hazard, their best player....history repeating itself after Real?

"When the comments come from a player like Eden it's normal because he's not the kind of player to sacrifice himself for the team," said Mourinho.

"He's not mentally ready to look to his left-back and leave his life for him."
      Mourinho added: "Normally you get these kind of comments from players like him, from players that can't resolve a problem like we had in the first goal.
      "If you see the first goal of Atletico you completely understand where the mistake was and why we conceded that goal."

Fromm BBC website - don't know how to post link from my iPad.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #278: May 02, 2014 02:58:09 pm
      See he's just ripped into Eden Hazard, their best player....history repeating itself after Real?

"When the comments come from a player like Eden it's normal because he's not the kind of player to sacrifice himself for the team," said Mourinho.

Mourinho added: "Normally you get these kind of comments from players like him, from players that can't resolve a problem like we had in the first goal.
      "If you see the first goal of Atletico you completely understand where the mistake was and why we conceded that goal."

Cheeky bid for Hazard then? :D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #279: May 02, 2014 03:02:06 pm

Just said same to my wife - but seeing as we're away for our 15th anniversary she was less enthusiastic than me!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #280: May 02, 2014 03:12:33 pm
      Just said same to my wife - but seeing as we're away for our 15th anniversary she was less enthusiastic than me!

I'd get used to that for most of the weekend lad

:D
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #281: May 02, 2014 03:24:37 pm

As detestable as Mourinho is, in this instance he is right about Hazard. He was very lazy in defense and it cost them a spot in the final.

That said, Hazard wasn't the only problem. Tactics were too. And even so, criticize him man-to-man, not man-to-press.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #282: May 02, 2014 04:19:48 pm
      As detestable as Mourinho is, in this instance he is right about Hazard. He was very lazy in defense and it cost them a spot in the final.

That said, Hazard wasn't the only problem. Tactics were too. And even so, criticize him man-to-man, not man-to-press.

OK maybe Hazard wasn't tracking back as much as the defensive coach Maureen wanted but he was the only one trying to attack AM. Attacking your own player is amateurish and this is supposed to be the best manager in the world, utter bullshit!!
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #283: May 02, 2014 04:53:48 pm
      And even so, criticize him man-to-man, not man-to-press.

That's it mate isn't it, you can't do that to your own. Singling people out like that after a semi final defeat in the CL is going to hurt. Clearly he's been trying to get the all out defensive message across to Hazard after calling him the best player on the planet not long ago :D

Can't shoulder the blame like a true leader, has to search for an excuse to pretend it wasn't his fault, deal with Jose you lost and you're going to win nothing this year. Should probably go home to tell his wife about it and not turn for the last game of the season as she's so concerned about the results that he doesn't even have the respect to stay to the end of games sometimes. Petty child who got his favourite toy taken off him, ignore him is the best medicine.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #284: May 02, 2014 05:54:52 pm
      Classical Mourinho deflecting blame for his abject tactics. Amazing really he sells their one of their best midfielders and now alienates the other one into a move to PSG.
      What a tool.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #285: May 02, 2014 06:12:37 pm
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #286: May 02, 2014 06:53:54 pm

Par for the course with this particular arsehole and indicative of his illness - all good things are down to me all bad, down to the players (and them sad fucks, of fans, buy into that sh*te). These are just the sort of antics which put paid to him first time 'round... I can see him out on his paranoid hole once again and soon.

The fact is Hazard has been far and away their best player; a player the little turd picked in every game he was fit for. The sad F**k can't stand a player who he sees as getting too much of Jose's limelight...  Jose MErinho.

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #287: May 03, 2014 12:18:22 am
      Mourinho, classless bully.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #288: May 03, 2014 12:27:00 am
      His tactics are turning his men against him and when that happens their fans will be next . It's all a matter of time .

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #289: May 03, 2014 12:53:30 am
      His tactics are turning his men against him and when that happens their fans will be next . It's all a matter of time .

I'd actually love to see their fans turn against him, the irony of it wouldn't be lost on me.

Just from memory I know he's criticised Cole, Hazard and all his strikers. Money and location are now the biggest draws for Chelsea and I'd like to think some footballers still have some morales and ambition rather than just being mercenaries so let's see who we can grab in the Summer while they sign up more of those only after the green.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #290: May 03, 2014 06:00:47 am

haha what a gif
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #291: May 03, 2014 07:48:37 am
      actually love to see their fans turn against him, the irony of it wouldn't be lost on me.

Before those tossers reconsider he'll be gone mate.
      Abramovich made the mistake of taking notice of them and one or two wankers in the team when Rafa was despatched, their influence was apparent in Mourinho's appointment also.
      As previously posted Roman didn't get where he is taking advice from wankers - lesson learned.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #292: May 03, 2014 10:47:40 am
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #293: May 03, 2014 12:36:20 pm
      I hope he does with Hazard what he done with Mata and that's sell him, preferably to us :D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #294: May 03, 2014 01:16:15 pm
      His actions and mental state at the present looks to me as if he is a broken man.

I wonder if he is shitting it come the end of the season.

The boy who has cried wolf, comes to mind.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #295: May 03, 2014 01:26:43 pm
      I hope he does with Hazard what he done with Mata and that's sell him, preferably to us :D

I honestly believe if bollox attempts any more of his unorthodox strategy Abramovich will F**k him off. His rhetoric about Hazard is embarrassing purely and simply, that's before you get to the financial and tactical side of things.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #296: May 05, 2014 04:44:06 pm
      According to the Daily Mail Mourinho was involved in a half-time bust up with his players as Chelsea appeared to blow their last chance of winning the Prem title with their 0-0 against Norwich.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #297: May 06, 2014 09:39:18 am
      Their fans were booing at full time as well after Norwich.

They are as bad as he is.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #298: May 06, 2014 10:28:34 am
      Many of their fans left before the end of season lap of honour.

Chavs.

Quick Reply