Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.

Read 39968 times
      Paisleydalglish
      Re: Jose Mourinho, the hypocrite.
      Reply #92: Feb 11, 2014 09:19:24 pm

This as well, even if he wasnt he would be because he is ours and Mourinho is a c**t  ;)
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #93: Feb 11, 2014 09:43:25 pm
      He plays snore-fest football.

The fear of Mourinho is that smaller teams shrik away from challenging Chelsea. In games in which Chelsea are comfortable in attacking, they are very susceptible at the back. Everton, in all fairness, showed this earlier on this season at Goodison. Just play some god damn football, he's not intimidating and charming, he's just an arrogant tw*t.

West Brom at the moment have finally taken on a bit of ambition and have had numerous chances. If their cowardliness and negative and defensive attitude wasn't there at the start of the match, they would be well in with a chance. Considering they're 1-0 down, you'd think they've blown any chance.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #94: Feb 11, 2014 10:49:07 pm
      How many managers do you think are better than him in world football and who are they?

It's the connection between 'Genius' and Mourinho that I don't get. He says it, the papers say it and the public say it... much like politics. It's called 'Manufacturing Consent'. He is getting results that the amount of investment: including the stage of development, would expect form the teams he has managed. There is no genius. He is a professional manager in the league of Ancellotti, Capello and a couple of others who went from big club to big club and got results through conservative tactics and cohesion.  THe difference with him is the teams he has been at have spent more than all of them and been at the height of there rebuilding process.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #95: Feb 11, 2014 11:31:15 pm
      1-1 at the hawthorns, after poaching all the players we wanted.

Take that Maureen.

C**t
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #96: Feb 12, 2014 03:38:19 am
      Quote from Billo
      I don't belive that he talks shitt to deflect the press focus on him rather then his team. He talks shitt because he likes being talked about. He is a attention whore. Also a deluded one at that, at least talk some sense .

He just talks crap, without giving a explanation or what's the reason behind his comments.

He does talk crap, but his results speak for themselves. The man is a proven winner wherever he goes. When he really needs results, he usually gets them.

As for the cash argument, I find it amusing that people want him to take a step down on limited budgets, are the same people that want our owners to invest megabucks into our squad and stamp their feet when they don't as they say you can't compete, let alone succeed without cash. You can spend megabucks and be 7th in the league with a cooked season. So you need more than cash to succeed in football.

At least he considers us as title contenders,  something Brendan hasn't admitted to yet.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #97: Feb 12, 2014 03:47:31 am
      Like when we won the Champions league!  He is a complete tosser that is all the league was better without him if only he didn't FAIL at Madrid!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #98: Feb 12, 2014 08:15:41 am

As for the cash argument, I find it amusing that people want him to take a step down on limited budgets, are the same people that want our owners to invest megabucks into our squad and stamp their feet when they don't as they say you can't compete, let alone succeed without cash. You can spend megabucks and be 7th in the league with a cooked season. So you need more than cash to succeed in football.

At least he considers us as title contenders,  something Brendan hasn't admitted to yet.

Slag off Rafa but w*nk off to Mourinho.. Something very odd about you lad

Who has said that really? People have stated that where ever he has gone he has spent sh*t loads of cash, now in the words of a great man is a facht..
      People have also stated we don't spend sh*t loads so it's difficult to compete with those who do .. Also a facht

Think Mourinho is good or not doesn't take away from the facht that he leaves trails of large cheques behind him and that is a massive factor in him being successful.

And your last point? He has said we are challengers? Well he had also said Chelsea aren't and are a season away and a little horse or some bollocks.

You mate don't cover yours tracks enough.. Maybe you should take his lead and be more smart with public comments and mind games because it's so F***ing obvious you're no red

Tit
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #99: Feb 12, 2014 11:43:41 am
      Stupid tw*t tried to park the bus for the last 20mins last night. WTF was that 15C football? What a c**t.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #100: Feb 12, 2014 02:55:43 pm
      I notice he's already started the mind games with city so it'll be interesting when he starts them with us. 

That's when we know we're a real threat to his ambitions  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #101: Feb 13, 2014 08:36:08 am
      It's the connection between 'Genius' and Mourinho that I don't get. He says it, the papers say it and the public say it... much like politics. It's called 'Manufacturing Consent'. He is getting results that the amount of investment: including the stage of development, would expect form the teams he has managed. There is no genius. He is a professional manager in the league of Ancellotti, Capello and a couple of others who went from big club to big club and got results through conservative tactics and cohesion.  THe difference with him is the teams he has been at have spent more than all of them and been at the height of there rebuilding process.

Spot on......i read somewhere that since winning the CL Chelsea have spent about £200m on their squad......he is such a bellend of the highest proportion.
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #102: Feb 13, 2014 10:29:45 pm
      I notice he's already started the mind games with city so it'll be interesting when he starts them with us. 

That's when we know we're a real threat to his ambitions  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

And so it begins..... Moureen states Liverpool have upper hand in title race due to no champions league football. I really hate this cantankerous little s*it. Knows exactly what he is doin n is damned good at it. We need to shut out all the noise n do our talking on the pitch.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #103: Feb 13, 2014 10:44:12 pm

And so it begins..... Moureen states Liverpool have upper hand in title race due to no champions league football. I really hate this cantankerous little s*it. Knows exactly what he is doin n is damned good at it. We need to shut out all the noise n do our talking on the pitch.

His mind games are pathetic, the simple answer to that assertion from Maureen is to say yes we will be fresher and we will be hungrier and that maybe Chelsea should consider resting some of their older players, give some of the squad players a chance etc, try to create some unrest at Chelsea fight fire with fire.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #104: Feb 13, 2014 10:53:07 pm
      Mind games my arse it's not like he has the power of the Jedi mind trick!

Just needs to be ignored unfortunately the thick press in our country keep feeding him biscuits.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #105: Feb 13, 2014 10:55:49 pm
      I actually worry about his mind games, whether they will have a negative affect on our players or not. He knows what he's doing. Hopefully, Rodgers will keep our players at bay and for us not to get too over confident and to know we're still not in the safe zone for a champions league spot.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #106: Feb 13, 2014 11:11:33 pm
      I actually worry about his mind games, whether they will have a negative affect on our players or not. He knows what he's doing. Hopefully, Rodgers will keep our players at bay and for us not to get too over confident and to know we're still not in the safe zone for a champions league spot.

Can you explain to me exactly what it is that you are concerned about with these so called mind twisting hypnotic States Maureen can induce on people.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #107: Feb 13, 2014 11:48:52 pm
      Can you explain to me exactly what it is that you are concerned about with these so called mind twisting hypnotic States Maureen can induce on people.

Agreed.

The only impact they can have on us is if we fall into the trap of retaliating [give them credence] in my opinion. Let the boring, little turd ramble on and ignore him.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #108: Feb 14, 2014 12:30:39 am
      I am not as sure that mind games don't work. Like adverts I think they can have an influence, make you slightly less focused or get them thinking too far ahead instead of concentrating on the job in hand. Pressure can again have an adverse effect and if Mourinho or whoever can add to the pressure on our less experienced players he will.

Best to ignore him and just concentrate on winning the league..... no pressure lads :)
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #109: Feb 14, 2014 12:36:22 am
      Well, I believe he Is using indirect and manipulative techniques with his comments to try and make our players feel more pressured or to become over confident, thus creating decline in performance, mistakes or for us to capitulate.

I actually think what he said was patronising. He knows, on paper, he has the better squad, 4 points ahead and are favourites, but he is deflecting the attention away from his players and onto us so his players would feel less pressured. He knows he speaks sh*t to some extent but he also knows It can work to his advantage.

I hope our players don't read into his mind games and focus on our main objective instead of worrying about challenging or winning the premier league. Top 4 is still a bit iffy and we could still drop out of it.
      Paul_LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 256 posts | 10 
      Reply #110: Feb 14, 2014 01:10:27 am
      The best thing to do with cu*ts like Mourinho is just completely agree with them, it completely kills the situation. He'd be so stumped if Rodgers came out and said something like "Yes, Mourinho is absolutely right, Liverpool are favourites to win the title, I have to agree with Jose on his comments."

I'm a tw*t, if I was Liverpool manager I'd say that and mind F**k Mourinho and the F***ing media. Thank god I'm not Liverpool manager. Some may say that it is falling in his "mind games" trap and I get we're a proud club, but a thoughtless/sarcastic/cuntish comment will mind F**k the mind f**ker straight back without a care in our own minds. F**k what anyone thinks of it too, but we'd never see it happen anyway so my post is completely pointless. I just wish something like that would happen.   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

People like Mourinho want you to respond the way they think you will respond, and it gives them ammunition. So respond like an asshole or don't respond at all. Like I said, I'm a tosser so I'd respond like one.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #111: Feb 14, 2014 09:09:04 am
      Jose Mourinho mind games.....do me a favour, when the players are on the pitch they aint thinking about what that dickhead says.

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #112: Feb 14, 2014 09:42:11 am
      Jose Mourinho mind games.....do me a favour, when the players are on the pitch they aint thinking about what that dickhead says.

I agree mate, it's the other 6 days and 22 hours when they are thinking about what he says.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #113: Feb 14, 2014 10:26:31 am
      Either ignore him completely or point out the value and quality of his expensively assembled/poached squad and say that you find it puzzling that he doesn't have more faith in his team when you have so much in yours ;-)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #114: Feb 14, 2014 10:27:16 am
      F***ing eejit, Abramovic spends millions for fun and bollocks just shuffles the megastars, he's psychologically playing with himself and thinks people take him seriously.

Quick Reply