Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

LFC financial thread

Read 19120 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,437 posts | 3421 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: LFC financial thread
      Reply #92: Jan 18, 2014 09:33:30 am
      More like Spunkin' Donuts !
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #93: Jan 24, 2014 07:53:34 am
      Dear all, the Deloitte Football Money League 2014 is out.

We are ranked 12th in terms of revenue for the season 2012/13.  Although revenue grew by 9%, faster than 8% the average for the top 20 clubs, our ranking came down by three places from 9th in 2011/12.  We are off the top 10 for the first time since 1999/2000.  This was due largely to a lack of participation in European competitions.

However, our position is expected to improve next year, thanks to the new lucrative Premier League television contracts.  If we get into CL our Broadcast and Matchday revenue will increase further.  Our commercial revenues are also expected to increase with the Standard Chartered and Carlesberg contract extension and new deals with Electronic Arts and Gatorade kicking in for 2013/14.

For now, we are the Money League’s highest placed non-Champions League club.

Liverpool Revenue £m
      Segment2011/12   
      2012/13   
      % change   
      Remarks
      Matchday
      -1.3%
      Fewer matches from cup competitions
      Broadcasting
      0.9%
      n/a
      Commercial
      21.8%
      £25m/year Warrior deal kicked in
      Total Revenue
      9.3%
      Growth above top 20 clubs’ average of 8%
      Source: Deloitte Football Money League 2013, Deloitte Football Money League 2014
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #94: Jan 25, 2014 07:59:22 pm
      Deal with Garuda Indonesia to be announced on Monday.

A lot of suggestion this partership will have a big influence on the stadium redevelopment.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #95: Jan 25, 2014 08:03:48 pm
      Deal with Garuda Indonesia to be announced on Monday.

A lot of suggestion this partership will have a big influence on the stadium redevelopment.

Garuda the airline? That'll be a massive sponsor for the club.
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #96: Jan 25, 2014 08:08:56 pm

Yeah mate.

Hence the reason for all this "#OneGuardianSaid" cringey sh*t all over the official twitter this afternoon, it's an anagram of "Garuda Indonesia". Seems like they're making a massive fuss over it so one would imagine this could be the stadium partner they where looking for to fund the re-development of Anfield.

If we were half as successful at tying up transfer deals as we are at commercial deals it's frightening to think the squad we could have..  :f_doh:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #97: Jan 25, 2014 08:49:26 pm

once signed another duck lined up just in time for a sale and a huge profit maybe.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #98: Jan 25, 2014 09:30:05 pm
      They're usually pretty quick at getting these sponsorship deals wrapped up.

My suspicion? They had the stadium sponsor lined up during the first week they bought us, then spent the rest of the time until now thinking of a fancy anagram.

;)
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #99: Jan 25, 2014 11:18:05 pm
      The Garuda deal is to sponsor the training gear according to Andy Heaton.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #100: Jan 27, 2014 02:19:46 pm
      Garuda become LFC training kit partner
      Liverpool Football Club has today announced airline Garuda Indonesia as its very first official training kit partner, for two seasons kicking off on June 1, 2014.

The national airline of Indonesia became the club's official airline partner in 2012 and, following the success of Liverpool's 2013 pre-season tour to Asia and Australia, Garuda Indonesia has decided to take their partnership with the club to the next level by becoming its training kit partner.

"Last year we flew Liverpool FC to their tour destinations," said Emirsyah Satar, president and CEO of Garuda Indonesia.

"We saw first-hand the following that this club has, not only in Indonesia but in Thailand and Australia too. We knew then that this football club would be the perfect partner for Garuda Indonesia as we grow our airline across the world.

"As a global player and the flag carrier of Indonesia, Garuda Indonesia is committed to bringing the beauty of Indonesia and its rich culture to the world. With a co-branding partnership with LFC, we are confident Indonesia will be increasingly recognised by the world and especially by Liverpool fans worldwide."

The Reds enjoy a massive following in Asia and particularly in Indonesia, a country which boasts more Liverpool fans on Facebook than anywhere else in the world - more than 1.5million.

Indonesia also lays claim to having the most followed official LFC international Twitter account - @OfficialLFC_ID - with more than 90,000 followers, while the official Indonesian local-language website - Indonesia.liverpoolfc.co m - also helps to bring the club closer to fans in the country.

"We are delighted to be extending our partnership with Garuda Indonesia, who will become our very first training kit partner," claimed Billy Hogan, chief commercial officer at Liverpool FC.

"Liverpool Football Club has a huge following in Indonesia, which makes this award-winning airline a perfect partner for us as we work to connect with fans all over the world.

"It makes us extremely proud that Garuda Indonesia has chosen to partner with Liverpool FC as they increase their coverage and continue their transition from a regional airline to a global carrier.

"As one of the world's biggest football clubs, we will be able to help grow their reach in new markets while strengthening our relationship with a partner that we have already shared two fruitful years with. Together we are building on success."

http://liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/154005-garuda-become-lfc-training-kit-partner
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #101: Jan 27, 2014 05:23:42 pm
      Suppose here is as good a place as any for this, have a read and try not to throw something at his mug while you're at it:

http://www.football365.com/liverpool/9136776/-?

My favourite quote, if I can phrase it that way is: "There is no one not here because we didn't do what we needed to do." Is it any wonder we can't complete transfer deals when he's speaking like that.

Selling Club: We'd like £10m for our player
      Ayre: I'm not not willing to pay that as long as the player doesn't not want to play for Liverpool.
      Selling Club: Excuse me?
      Ayre: If you're not prepared to not accept our lowest bid that's not above our highest bid then I can't help but not complete the deal.
      Selling Club: Ian what are you talking about?
      Ayre: It's clear to me we haven't got an agreement and without me spending more than we're not prepared to I can't see that we can't progress this deal no further.
      Selling Club: Ian we want £10m for our player, are you prepared to pay that amount or not?
      Ayre: Correct I am prepared to not pay that amount or not.
      Selling Club: Ian we can't deal with you in this manner, I'm sorry.
      Ayre: It's clear to me the player doesn't want to come to Liverpool and as I said I'm not prepared to have a player who's not prepared to earn a wage. Wanting a wage he's not earned and not wanting Liverpool means I have no choice than to progress this deal no further, goodbye.

JWH: So Ian how did we get on?
      Ayre: They didn't want nothing to do with us. Nothing more I could have done, I said I wasn't prepared to go above what we're not prepared to pay, they would not come down and were not budging and above all else the player did not want Liverpool. It's best that we're not in for him. He's off to Chelsea.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,129 posts | 127 
      Reply #102: Jan 27, 2014 05:43:02 pm
      Suppose here is as good a place as any for this, have a read and try not to throw something at his mug while you're at it:

http://www.football365.com/liverpool/9136776/-?

My favourite quote, if I can phrase it that way is: "There is no one not here because we didn't do what we needed to do." Is it any wonder we can't complete transfer deals when he's speaking like that.

Selling Club: We'd like £10m for our player
      Ayre: I'm not not willing to pay that as long as the player doesn't not want to play for Liverpool.
      Selling Club: Excuse me?
      Ayre: If you're not prepared to not accept our lowest bid that's not above our highest bid then I can't help but not complete the deal.
      Selling Club: Ian what are you talking about?
      Ayre: It's clear to me we haven't got an agreement and without me spending more than we're not prepared to I can't see that we can't progress this deal no further.
      Selling Club: Ian we want £10m for our player, are you prepared to pay that amount or not?
      Ayre: Correct I am prepared to not pay that amount or not.
      Selling Club: Ian we can't deal with you in this manner, I'm sorry.
      Ayre: It's clear to me the player doesn't want to come to Liverpool and as I said I'm not prepared to have a player who's not prepared to earn a wage. Wanting a wage he's not earned and not wanting Liverpool means I have no choice than to progress this deal no further, goodbye.

JWH: So Ian how did we get on?
      Ayre: They didn't want nothing to do with us. Nothing more I could have done, I said I wasn't prepared to go above what we're not prepared to pay, they would not come down and were not budging and above all else the player did not want Liverpool. It's best that we're not in for him. He's off to Chelsea.

Brilliant mate. I read this earlier on and wondered what the f*ck was going on.
      I honestly thought it was a rehash off a previous tranfer window, cause it sounded all too familiar (take your pick), but your analogy could be scarily true.  ;D
      « Last Edit: Jan 27, 2014 06:05:48 pm by redtiler »
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #103: Jan 27, 2014 10:44:58 pm

Andy Hunter from the Guardian reckons its worth £32m over two years.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #104: Jan 27, 2014 10:50:06 pm
      Andy Hunter from the Guardian reckons its worth £32m over two years.

It's not like FSG will spend anything of it like.

Quick Reply