Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Titanfall

Read 2111 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Titanfall
      Feb 15, 2014 12:43:35 am
      Titanfall: Official E3 Gameplay Demo

Titanfall is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts as an exclusive for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The game was officially announced as Respawn's debut game at Microsoft's E3 2013 press conference, and is scheduled for release on March 11, 2014.
      In Titanfall, players fight in online multiplayer-only matches set on a war-torn planet as mech-style Titans and their pilots. Its action is fast-paced, including abilities to run on walls and hijack mechs, and extended periods between player deaths. Respawn describes the game as bringing "scale, verticality, and story" to first-person shooter multiplayer gaming, incorporating elements traditionally used in single-player campaigns. The game uses Microsoft's cloud computing services to offload non-player activity to servers and optimize the home computer for graphical performance.
      The game won over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal, including a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards, and Best of Show from several media outlets. It also won official awards at Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show. Many reviewers predicted Titanfall to be the next step for the first-person shooter genre, and IGN's Ryan McCaffrey declared the game "Microsoft's killer app".

The Beta has been released yesterday for those who signed up for this XboxOne / PC exclusive and features limited classes and customisation, but otherwise shows off all of the games unique features.

It's a tough market to break into - with the likes of Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield ever prominent in the FPS market, but I think that Titanfall will bring something new to gaming.

I've played 3 games so far, but the beta servers have crashed (that's what betas are for) and it looks really good.

Was wondering if anyone here was looking at getting this, I'd recommend at least having a look at it, releases in March
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: Titanfall
      Reply #1: Feb 15, 2014 03:34:31 am
      If anybody has a PC beta key for this, and you're not going to use it, send it my way please :)
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #2: Feb 15, 2014 10:30:20 pm
      I upvoted you because I couldn't work out/remember how to PM the code on this site Reslivo, the code is in your karma section
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #3: Feb 15, 2014 10:30:50 pm
      Oh and to anyone with an XboxOne who didn't get a code I got a spare: FRHD3-JY7CQ-63YW3-VYFQP-YXRGZ

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #4: Mar 27, 2014 06:51:47 pm
      http://www.titanfall.com/news/we-hate-cheaters-just-as-much-as-you-do

Read point 2 in the FAQs, I think this is a great idea!  :laugh:

Quick Reply