Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-Match: Manchester United v Liverpool FC. 16th March 2014. KO: 13.30 hr

Read 32906 times
      redraider
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 568 posts | 20 
      Re: Pre-Match: Manchester United v Liverpool FC. 16th March 2014. KO: 13.30 hr
      Reply #230: Mar 15, 2014 08:09:56 pm
      win tomorrow and we can win the premier league.  we'll beat chelsea city tottenham at fortress Anfield.
      it'll come down to the newcastle game on the final day.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #231: Mar 15, 2014 08:52:43 pm
      Tomorrow's game just got that bit bigger!!  :)

Two men sent off for Cheslea and Kompany sent off today for City... They will now miss games! What an opportunity we have now.
      ain't been bad, if only city lost! but that is city allover... they are a team that can get dominated and win.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #232: Mar 15, 2014 09:19:54 pm
      We got this sewn up.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #233: Mar 15, 2014 09:20:56 pm
      Not that we need any extra incentive for this game but with Chelsea losing this is even more massive for us.

And Kompany sent off hell be a huge loss to city down the road

Vital 3 points now here tomorrow
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #234: Mar 15, 2014 09:26:18 pm
      Going for a 2-1 win to our lads.

Sturridge and Suarez to get one each.

I'd stick with the same team that started against Southampton. Some people have been saying to bring Sterling back in for Allen but I thought Joe done his job against Southampton really well and he helped Johnson out on a lot of occasions. Also, having Sterling on the bench is a very good option.

#YNWA #COYR
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #235: Mar 15, 2014 09:28:40 pm
      Can't wait for this one to get started. Not often we go to Old Toilet slight favorites to win. But we deserve to be, we have been playing great stuff, we just need to go out there and play the way we have been, not change a goddamn thing. Utd are having a mini-revival but will be under a lot of pressure to perform. A lot to gain, a lot to loose for both sides - body blow for whoever comes up short.   Makes for a great atmosphere. Hope the game lives up. And we come out on top :)

3-2 to the mighty REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #236: Mar 15, 2014 09:37:23 pm
      I'm trying lads & ladettes, I'm trying, to keep a lid my feelings about how our season is panning out,
      Once again those around us show signs of capitulation, shitty's leader & talisman Vincent K sees red and Plastic chavs go into meltdown at Villa and lose, love it,

You all know me by now and know I can get just a tad over passionate when it comes down to LFC V scum and other rivals, ;D

I can understand the cautious approach some of my comrades have for tomorrow's conflict and that's fair enough, in normal circumstances this would be so, but , tomorrow is not a normal situation,

It's said form goes out the window in these type of fixtures, whether this is true or not will be irrelevant,

We go in as favourites and rightly so, they have struggled all season while we have been well, quite superb tbh, yes they will be up for it and yes they will want to beat us more than any other team,

However the play I know that we will be better, if they score one we will score three simples,

For them to outdo us they will have to perform their game of the season, I don't follow these KUNTS results but I don't think they have been to successful against many of the main protagonists , I'm sure one of our aficionados will come up with some stats ?

I think we are hungrier than them, they are struggling with confidence while we are positively bouncing, I honestly can't see us losing I can't see them coping with SaSaS, I can't see them overrunning us in midfield, they have granny shagger, Van Pussy, and Wellwank and that's about it oh yeah that Mata bloke playing out of position nearly forgot him, we will cope with them without to much hassle,

For me it all comes down to who wants it more, but I'll tell you something tho, they will be more worried about us than we are of them, they will be f***in brickin it from the off, one wee mistake and their sh*t season will collapse around their ears, and when we bang in our third mancs will disappear quicker than a Malaysian Airliner,

My heart says 1-3, my head says 1-3 I hope it's 1-5 ,

Losing , drawing, nah, not even contemplated ,
      Can we win the league ?

You f***in bet we can  !!

YNWA

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #237: Mar 15, 2014 10:03:09 pm
      I'm actually feeling sick now about tomorrows game, not because we might lose but because of how big a win it could be.  I felt the same every time we won in the CL in 2005.  The Stevie G goal against Olympiakos, the Luis Garcia 'goal' against Chelsea, seemed to give the lads the belief that come what may we were going to win it.  At 3-0 down in the first half, with the Ataturk straining with the noise of thousands of Kopites singing You'll Never Walk Alone, they knew they could win it.

This could be huge and those manky bas**rds know it but hopefully the lads will go out with the belief that come what may, we can win it.

I've gone for a 2-5 win so Come On You Reds  :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6:

We are Liverpool tra la la la la......
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #238: Mar 15, 2014 10:17:47 pm
      Honestly think we'll absolutely smash them, can't wait for tomorrow and to let our attack get stuck into their old / sh*te / over-rated / past it / lying c**t of a defence.

Their only hope is that De Gea has the game of his life, can easily see us scoring 3+ past them and they simply wont be able to match us at the other end with Van Sulk.

Come on!!!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #239: Mar 15, 2014 10:20:39 pm

Bloody hell Debs, you don't F**k about do you?! ;D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #240: Mar 15, 2014 10:25:38 pm

Suarez will own Evra ..... watch the pain he inflicts.

0-5

Why not Debs ?

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #241: Mar 15, 2014 10:26:08 pm
      I'm actually feeling sick now about tomorrows game, not because we might lose but because of how big a win it could be.  I felt the same every time we won in the CL in 2005.  The Stevie G goal against Olympiakos, the Luis Garcia 'goal' against Chelsea, seemed to give the lads the belief that come what may we were going to win it.  At 3-0 down in the first half, with the Ataturk straining with the noise of thousands of Kopites singing You'll Never Walk Alone, they knew they could win it.

This could be huge and those manky bas**rds know it but hopefully the lads will go out with the belief that come what may, we can win it.

I've gone for a 2-5 win so Come On You Reds  :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6:

We are Liverpool tra la la la la......

The way this season is going I fully expect us to batter them Debs, something in the air and all that.

My bets are 1-5 2-5 1-4 and 0-5

Could of course be totally wrong, have been countless times in the past but just get the feeling for this one. Their fans, the few that I speak to, actually think they'll lose too, it's lovely to hear :D
      LFCBosnia
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 353 posts | 12 
      Reply #242: Mar 15, 2014 10:35:23 pm
      Chelsit slipped!
      C'mon lads, make us proud!
      I'm going with a 1 nil Steve Gerrard screamer in 80th minute!
      Cant wait...

YNWA
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #243: Mar 15, 2014 10:35:45 pm
      Bloody hell Debs, you don't f**k about do you?! ;D

No point mate.  I think we'll score 5 and they'll score 2, it'll probably go to 2-2 and they'll sit back and try to defend which is a big mistake with SaSaS  ;D

I agree on the 5 Skip but I don't see us keeping a clean sheet.

The way this season is going I fully expect us to batter them Debs, something in the air and all that.

My bets are 1-5 2-5 1-4 and 0-5

Could of course be totally wrong, have been countless times in the past but just get the feeling for this one. Their fans, the few that I speak to, actually think they'll lose too, it's lovely to hear :D

I just don't see us stopping them scoring 2 goals mate.

Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #244: Mar 15, 2014 10:54:36 pm
      City fans wanting United to win. They're shitting it.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #245: Mar 15, 2014 10:57:16 pm
      Sterling should start based on form. If Sakho is fit, he should also start, but can't see the manager changing the defence.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #246: Mar 15, 2014 11:16:15 pm
      The scum will be watching out for Suarez and Sturridge but I think Sterling will be the surprise for them , he'll out pace their back 4 , 3-1 to us .
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #247: Mar 15, 2014 11:22:36 pm
      City fans wanting United to win. They're shitting it.
      It's squeaky arse time for them and Chelsea .

Paul_LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 256 posts | 10 
      Reply #248: Mar 15, 2014 11:26:53 pm
      Biggest game of the season tomorrow! Not only would a win keep us in the race for the title, it would guarantee Champions League footy regardless of the Spurs result because they aren't good enough to keep up anyway. I'd say this is probably the biggest win needed against United for years (including 08/09). Form goes out the window for this one, but for the first time in years I feel confident going to the theatre of disaster. We can cause havoc if we play our game, I just hope our defence shows up. 2-1 LFC - Sturridge and Gerrard.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #249: Mar 15, 2014 11:29:37 pm
      I too reckon we will win though it will be a very tight and tough battle.
      If we do lose though, I hope that this thread doesn't turn into a negative hole.
      We have been excellent for most of the season with some scinterlating footy but if we don't get all 3 points or even 1 then it doesn't mean our season is over and that we have to all become massively dramatic.
      MiG
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts |
      Reply #250: Mar 16, 2014 12:13:38 am
      0-2, double from Studge and 7 points more for my prediction league please.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #251: Mar 16, 2014 12:22:44 am
      Already nervous for this one. A loss doesn't end our season by any means, but a win.....oh what a win does for us on so many levels. COYR!
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #252: Mar 16, 2014 01:14:24 am
      Already nervous for this one. A loss doesn't end our season by any means, but a win.....oh what a win does for us on so many levels. COYR!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The stage is set, the condition is right, the time is perfect,  Please don't fucck it up.

:aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0:  :action-smiley-035::kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf:

Get the three points and we are on the way!   :ernaehrung004: :food-smiley-005:

Quick Reply