Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Palace [Premier League] Sat 19th Jan @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W7 D7 L6

The Medical Thread.

Read 11719 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: The Medical Thread.
      Reply #90: Jul 11, 2017 09:24:52 am
      I couldn't, I was in the garden and the kids were there. Little shits. ;D

It was the quietest injury I've had, i went in the house and dressed it and when Sam told our oldest lily she said "I never heard any drama", cheeky little mare.

Ha ha ha...kids eh !!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,989 posts | 2784 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #91: Jul 23, 2017 06:21:55 am
      Oh my f**king god!! Had a slight bit of toothache through the week but was nothing pain really, went pretty quick. Yesterday though, unless I'm up and doing something it's f**king agony beyond belief!!! Barely slept and the pain is literally near on unbearable!! Never felt pain like it!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #92: Jul 23, 2017 01:43:00 pm
      Oh my f**king god!! Had a slight bit of toothache through the week but was nothing pain really, went pretty quick. Yesterday though, unless I'm up and doing something it's f**king agony beyond belief!!! Barely slept and the pain is literally near on unbearable!! Never felt pain like it!

Toothache is one of the most painful things in the world, I'd sooner give birth anyday  :laugh: Get yourself to the dentist asap Ben....rid yourself of the nightmare  >:(
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,114 posts | 1433 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #93: Jul 23, 2017 01:53:03 pm

Do it ASAP,  i left it too long and ended up in agony and i was in tears at times with the pain and ended up having seven teeth out in two sittings
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,989 posts | 2784 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #94: Jul 24, 2017 05:07:54 pm
      Had an emergency appointment today and had the start of a root canal done. Was inflamed and infected so it's got some antibiotic thing and a temp filling or something and now have 2x 1 hour appointments for the the rest of it. Still hurts a bit but that could be a mixture of where the infection was, having the work done today I guess. As it goes was actually pain free last night, but today it was one tooth untouchable instead of pain along the gum like before, must have been coming off of that tooth the other day or something.

Tell you what though, I've had broken bones and torn ligaments that have been less painful that the other day!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,757 posts | 3407 
      Reply #95: Jul 30, 2017 04:43:24 am
      Currently suffering with Psoriasis in two spots, around one of my elbows and slighty on arm and just above ankle.

Cream on to try and take away itching feeling, but painful like a motherfucker!!
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #96: Aug 11, 2017 06:51:51 pm
      In for an operation at 7.45am tomorrow to repair a torn frenulum. (Enjoy that thought gents)

F***ing coutinho, ya pr**k.

;D

I'm hoping I'm first in so I can be back for kick off, not holding out much hope tbh.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,200 posts | 4649 
      • YNWA
      Reply #97: Aug 11, 2017 07:16:23 pm
      In for an operation at 7.45am tomorrow to repair a torn frenulum. (Enjoy that thought gents)

;D

I'm hoping I'm first in so I can be back for kick off, not holding out much hope tbh.

Errr...as in your banjo string? And you tore it off when you read that Coutinho had handed in a transfer request? And more to the point - ouch!
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #98: Aug 11, 2017 07:38:35 pm
      Errr...as in your banjo string? And you tore it off when you read that Coutinho had handed in a transfer request? And more to the point - ouch!

Yup banjo, nope, but everything's Phil's fault (unless you blame the owners of course) and yes ouch.

Cut, snip, cut, sew.

I'm back in work on Monday so I'm hoping it'll be foine.

😏

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,200 posts | 4649 
      • YNWA
      Reply #99: Aug 11, 2017 08:40:05 pm
      Yup banjo, nope, but everything's Phil's fault (unless you blame the owners of course) and yes ouch.

Cut, snip, cut, sew.

I'm back in work on Monday so I'm hoping it'll be foine.

😏

Well it seems like a standard procedure so I'm sure all will go well. Makes my eyes water though...
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #100: Aug 11, 2017 09:41:43 pm

;D

My eyes are watering at the thought of that!

Good luck.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,684 posts | 2640 
      Reply #101: Aug 12, 2017 12:51:42 am

;D

What a beast   :D

All the best mate.

zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,155 posts | 114 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #102: Aug 12, 2017 12:59:44 am

;D

All the best.  YNWA
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #103: Aug 12, 2017 07:49:35 am
      Cheers lads.

I'm going in!

😱

Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,804 posts | 2270 
      Reply #104: Aug 12, 2017 09:40:07 am

All the best mate, it'll be kosher once done :)
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #105: Aug 12, 2017 09:47:10 am
      All the best mate, it'll be kosher once done :)

If only, the aneasthatist called it off because I've got a cough. It's the second time I've been all gowned up ready to go and it's been cancelled, the first time the surgeon had to go and do an emergency op at the hospital which was fair enough.

Ah well, cocks all still in one piece.
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,750 posts | 1460 
      Reply #106: Aug 12, 2017 10:00:09 am
      If only, the aneasthatist called it off because I've got a cough. It's the second time I've been all gowned up ready to go and it's been cancelled, the first time the surgeon had to go and do an emergency op at the hospital which was fair enough.

No NHS cuts today then?

What's the pain like? 

When ever I think of penis and coughs though, I do wonder if what the Doctor was doing was legitimate. It wasn't only me was it, getting your vaccination boosters at school, told to drop trou, have you balls fondled and asked to cough? Please don't say it was just me.
      « Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017 10:09:26 am by Roddenberry »
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #107: Aug 12, 2017 10:04:01 am
      No NHS cuts today then?

What's the pain like? 

When ever I think of penis and coughs though, I do wonder if what the Doctor doing was legitimate. It wasn't only me was it, getting your vaccination boosters at school, told to drop trou, have you balls fondled and asked to cough? Please don't say it was just me.

Deffo no NHS cuts, it was a private hospital, I don't mix with you rough types.

It was being paid for by the wonderful NHS though.  ;)

As regards the other stuff, not just you mate, our school nurse was called Uncle Jimmy. I remember he had white hair but the rest's a bit vague, I always remember feeling a bit sleepy around uncle Jimmy.
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,750 posts | 1460 
      Reply #108: Aug 12, 2017 10:08:31 am

Did he fix it for you?
      LFCexiled
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,046 posts | 1052 
      • Lazarus of LFC
      Reply #109: Aug 12, 2017 10:30:28 am

Well, not for most ailments but he was very good at his specialty, constipation.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,804 posts | 2270 
      Reply #110: Aug 12, 2017 11:27:03 am

Not meant  to be, take it as a sign :)

No NHS cuts today then?

What's the pain like? 

When ever I think of penis and coughs though, I do wonder if what the Doctor was doing was legitimate. It wasn't only me was it, getting your vaccination boosters at school, told to drop trou, have you balls fondled and asked to cough? Please don't say it was just me.

Ahh the cough test.. We Had it at school too :)

Quick Reply