Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

2 tickets for away game Norwich vs Liverpool - 20th of April

Read 2140 times
      italian_lfc
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      2 tickets for away game Norwich vs Liverpool - 20th of April
      Mar 15, 2014 06:06:50 pm
      Hi all,

I've got an Italian friend of mine with a dream of joining you guys right in the middle of the most hardcore fans, sing, shout and support Liverpool. If that was in Anfield it would have been perfect but by the looks of it things don't look too easy.

I'm now looking at the option of helping him and gf out to secure two tickets for Norwich vs Liverpool (20th of April) providing they can secure their flights at a decent price (not too easy with Easter..).

Providing they could get the flights (in the next few days), could someone please help me to understand if there are any chances of securing 2 tickets for them, if/when the tickets would be out, if there are priority memberships for away games (which I could potentially use to help them) and if anyone is definitely coming to this game ?

My aim would be to sort everything out for them and ideally getting them in touch with someone that could make them feel involved/part of that, including pub before/after maybe ?

Any help in securing tickets and getting them involved will be highly appreciated! If you also know a bit of Italian (not required), that would be absolutely perfect!

PS> Should the plan Norwich vs Liverpool not work I might create another thread for basically any other home game!

Cheers!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply