Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

More Police Statements Changed

Read 9152 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,168 posts | 6344 
      Re: More Police Statements Changed
      Reply #23: Mar 31, 2014 12:36:47 pm
      Cheers for that Stuey, I'll not be able to follow it from Barnsley then unless there's updates on the Sheffield stations.  From what they've said on Sky news today's going to be choosing the jury rather than the hearings starting.

Correct, from what I read online, jury selection today, jury not sworn in till tomorrow.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #24: Mar 31, 2014 01:10:53 pm
      Cheers for that Stuey, I'll not be able to follow it from Barnsley then unless there's updates on the Sheffield stations.  From what they've said on Sky news today's going to be choosing the jury rather than the hearings starting.

To be expected mate, all this preliminary stuff before things start in earnest. I suppose there'll be coverage on the regional news.
      We're Granada but on account of you being in Sheffield there would be greater coverage anyway Debs I imagine.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #25: Mar 31, 2014 01:26:08 pm
      To be expected mate, all this preliminary stuff before things start in earnest. I suppose there'll be coverage on the regional news.
      We're Granada but on account of you being in Sheffield there would be greater coverage anyway Debs I imagine.

Yeah we more or less get the same as you guys mate though I doubt the proceedings will be as in depth as you'll get them.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #26: Mar 31, 2014 01:37:57 pm
      Yeah we more or less get the same as you guys mate though I doubt the proceedings will be as in depth as you'll get them.

If anything like that comes through Debs I'll get back to ya.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #27: Mar 31, 2014 01:41:03 pm
      If anything like that comes through Debs I'll get back to ya.

Cheers mate appreciate that.  Just watched our local news and it was just reporting on the jury being selected and sworn in and what comes next.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #28: Mar 31, 2014 06:40:14 pm
      Cheers mate appreciate that.  Just watched our local news and it was just reporting on the jury being selected and sworn in and what comes next.

Just been on the Granada news there is a Hillsborough BBC site that gives updates on the inquest proceedings on each of the victims daily.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #29: Mar 31, 2014 06:43:19 pm
      Just been on the Granada news there is a Hillsborough BBC site that gives updates on the inquest proceedings on each of the victims daily.

Thanks again Stuey.  I'm going to miss a far chunk of it every week with being away working, it's alright being out in the sticks but modern communications are non existent.
      boomsopolis
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 191 posts |
      Reply #30: Mar 31, 2014 08:35:39 pm
      https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/statuses/450690735122444288

Sorry for soiling this thread but saw this and got so angry! I know Joey can be very hit or miss but you've got to love him sometimes. Ingham though, what a pr**k!

Quick Reply