Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Norwich Away Tickets

Read 1954 times
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 243 posts |
      Norwich Away Tickets
      Apr 16, 2014 11:12:08 am
      Hi fellow reds, i am looking for a minimum of 2 but ideally 4 tickets for the Norwich game if anyone has any going spare? can meet at the ground before hand...will even buy ya a bevvie for good nature  ;)
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2014 09:23:23 am by MsGerrard »
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Re: NORWICH AWAY TICKETS
      Reply #1: Apr 16, 2014 12:05:55 pm
      It's getting silly season now, last time I've seen such a scramble to get tickets was 2007 in the CL but in all honesty, never to this extent...  And I haven't seen this since SKY's invention of 'modern football'

If you can find a face value ticket for any of our last 4 games then the person who you get it from is a modern day saint.
      MsGerrard
      Re: NORWICH AWAY TICKETS
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2014 09:22:49 am
      It's getting silly season now, last time I've seen such a scramble to get tickets was 2007 in the CL but in all honesty, never to this extent...  And I haven't seen this since SKY's invention of 'modern football'

If you can find a face value ticket for any of our last 4 games then the person who you get it from is a modern day saint.

I've got tickets for all the last home games.....Ive sold them at face value, I could have made myself a small fortune, but I'm a saint  :P

Quick Reply