Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

RIP Anne Williams

Read 15248 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: RIP Anne Williams
      Reply #23: Jan 02, 2022 08:03:46 pm
      Think it's going to be quite emotional
      In One
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • I’m an arl arse
      Reply #24: Jan 02, 2022 08:13:51 pm
      Think it's going to be quite emotional
      with out a doubt . .
      If anyone deserves to be remembered in a series about what they went through and how they fought Anne deserves to .
      All of us who we there that fateful day and our fantastic supporters will never forget that lady .Queen of Anfield Anne
      In One
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • I’m an arl arse
      Reply #25: Jan 02, 2022 11:00:44 pm
      In bits after watching the first episode of Anne .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #26: Jan 10, 2022 06:57:34 pm
      Knew for sure Maxine Peake would be emotionally involved in the campaign.
      In the last part of Anne’s story she was talking to Anne’s family and actual survivors and their families,
      after saying that only somebody with her attributes could have engaged the role so realistically.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Jan 11, 2022 01:36:54 pm
      Knew for sure Maxine Peake would be emotionally involved in the campaign.
      In the last part of Anne’s story she was talking to Anne’s family and actual survivors and their families,
      after saying that only somebody with her attributes could have engaged the role so realistically.

Read up some of the things Maxine has been involved in away from acting, she was absolutely the right person to play Anne.

The other thing that needs sorting is Yvette Cooper throwing her F***ing oar in and trying to tag the Hillsborough Law onto the Police and Crime Bill. It's as if she is doing it to stop Burnham getting aby ideas of being a future labour leader.

The fact Labour are diving in and are tying the Hillsborough Law to a bill that at least one of the characters in the "Anne" programme had campaigned and spoke against, is sick beyond words.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28: Jan 11, 2022 03:08:52 pm
      Read up some of the things Maxine has been involved in away from acting, she was absolutely the right person to play Anne.

The other thing that needs sorting is Yvette Cooper throwing her F***ing oar in and trying to tag the Hillsborough Law onto the Police and Crime Bill. It's as if she is doing it to stop Burnham getting aby ideas of being a future labour leader.

The fact Labour are diving in and are tying the Hillsborough Law to a bill that at least one of the characters in the "Anne" programme had campaigned and spoke against, is sick beyond words.

The performance of the Labour Party in every as aspect of the Hillsborough campaign has been abysmal apart from the sterling work of some membership bore little resemblance to the party I support.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #29: Jan 11, 2022 05:17:13 pm
      The performance of the Labour Party in every as aspect of the Hillsborough campaign has been abysmal apart from the sterling work of some membership bore little resemblance to the party I support.

Burnham is the only real actual politician from Labour who has really helped.

When you think of Jack F***ing Strawless and that Lord Stuart-Smith and what he said late 90s, I just shake my head at the shower of F***ing arseholes.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #30: Nov 27, 2022 04:50:44 pm

Quick Reply