Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Who would you like to sign now that we are back amongst Europe's elite

Read 43749 times
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Re: Who would you like to sign now that we are back amongst Europe's elite
      Reply #598: Jul 15, 2014 12:17:02 am
      Half the reason why I dont post much anymore is because since H&G some peoples comments have just become insulting each other.

To answer the question: Marco Reus. I want us to sign this lad at all costs. £60mil should be close, if not £75mil, sign him up!
      MattJL
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #599: Jul 15, 2014 12:31:19 am
      You really have no place telling someone they've chosen the wrong club, regardless of your opinion against their opinion. They might find it offensive. As would I after following Liverpool FC for the last 35 years.

That's just a gentle nudge BTW..
      My bad, didn't realise how offensive my post was - didn't mean it like that at all - I was basically saying that we are not a City/Chelsea who buy star players in their prime for large sums of money.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #600: Jul 15, 2014 12:31:37 am
      Half the reason why I dont post much anymore is because since H&G some peoples comments have just become insulting each other.

To answer the question: Marco Reus. I want us to sign this lad at all costs. £60mil should be close, if not £75mil, sign him up!

So do I mate but it seems Brendan Rodgers, along with half this forum, are perfectly content with not going for him and watching him line up in a United shirt next season.

My bad, didn't realise how offensive my post was - didn't mean it like that at all - I was basically saying that we are not a City/Chelsea who buy star players in their prime for large sums of money.

And yes City and Chelsea are two of the most successful teams in the Permiership era. Funny that.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #601: Jul 15, 2014 12:39:23 am
      So do I mate but it seems Brendan Rodgers, along with half this forum, are perfectly content with not going for him and watching him line up in a United shirt next season.

And yes City and Chelsea are two of the most successful teams in the Permiership era. Funny that.

Could be that Brendan along with half the forum are a bunch of dumb-asses as compared to the real ITK footballing people that post on here.

btw: I count myself as a blind following the blind (Brendan Rodgers) kind of person....I'm just a dumb-ass really, but in my heart I am a content dumb-ass.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #602: Jul 15, 2014 12:47:05 am
      I trust Rodgers with whoever he wants to buy and he will be successful. But my choice would be Reus :)
      MattJL
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #603: Jul 15, 2014 12:50:09 am

Never said they weren't. I'd love to see Reus at the club as much as anyone here but looking at previous transfers and our general criteria for players it would certainly be a shock if he were here come the end of the transfer window. Clearly BR and his team - based on last seasons performance - believe they can be a successful team without splashing the cash on big marquee signings, which is why I'm pessimistic about this one.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #604: Jul 15, 2014 12:55:36 am
      I agree with the everyone is entitled to an opinion spiel, but they're also subject to agreement, indifference, criticism and ridicule. 

As for my one signing, it'd be Layvin Kurzawa.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #605: Jul 15, 2014 06:15:33 am
      I agree with the everyone is entitled to an opinion spiel, but they're also subject to agreement, indifference, criticism and ridicule. 

As for my one signing, it'd be Layvin Kurzawa.

Who is this Layvin Kurzawa you speak of?

andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #606: Jul 15, 2014 07:29:13 am
      Negredo could be leaving City
      I'd take him all day long...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #607: Jul 15, 2014 07:54:42 am

They'd put a good price on his head mate.
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #608: Jul 15, 2014 08:09:49 am
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      They sure would lad but he score's goals & all goal scorers are expensive.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #609: Jul 15, 2014 08:18:12 am

Too inconsistent for me for the price we would have to cough up.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #610: Jul 15, 2014 09:33:29 am
      Too inconsistent for me for the price we would have to cough up.

Not that I think it would happen but he's actually another one who I think we would get the best out of.

He'd look a different player here for me.

But zero chance
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #611: Jul 15, 2014 09:39:21 am
      Not that I think it would happen but he's actually another one who I think we would get the best out of.

He'd look a different player here for me.

But zero chance

I agree mate and I think he's a fantastic player personally.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #612: Jul 15, 2014 09:57:56 am
      Sky saying we're preparing 44m bid for Reus. Be nice to pull that off,  plus it shows intent to some of the fans. If true of course.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #613: Jul 15, 2014 10:39:33 am
      Ferminho for me.... Chap is lethal and a great replacement for luis.
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #614: Jul 15, 2014 06:54:01 pm
      Kroos and Reus on the double with the Suarez money. Cheers Brendan, FSG, committee and co.

:gt-happyup:
      Scottish Scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 703 posts | 34 
      Reply #615: Jul 15, 2014 07:03:12 pm
      Kroos and Reus on the double with the Suarez money. Cheers Brendan, FSG, committee and co.

:gt-happyup:

Kroos off to Real Madrid, mate!
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #616: Jul 15, 2014 07:18:12 pm

Ahhh damn! Well he's not posed with the kit yet so maybe we take a page out of the book of Spuds in my fantasy!  ;D
      yacster
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 524 posts |
      Reply #617: Jul 15, 2014 07:21:15 pm
      Mehdi Benatia would be good but very expensive
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #618: Jul 29, 2014 12:33:08 pm
      My new list, again :D

Firmino & Reus, or Firmino & Lavezzi or Cavani, all using the Suarez money.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #619: Jul 29, 2014 12:38:55 pm

Oh hell no - guy's an overrated pile of sh*te. Doesn't even work to win the ball back or do anything defensively. Not a BR-type player.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #620: Jul 29, 2014 01:05:26 pm
      MARCO REUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply