Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Dak's 2 part cure for Insomnia

Read 936 times
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Dak's 2 part cure for Insomnia
      May 05, 2014 04:39:19 am
      Do you have trouble sleeping at night?  your mind constantly races of random thoughts?  already taking 10+ sleeping pills a night and still doesn't work?  got bags under your eyes that no makeup can cover?

well, I have the 100% satisfaction cure for your insomnia.  you just need to follow dr dak's 2 easy steps

step one

watch the first game between athletico Madrid and Chelsea.

once done, your heart rate will start to slow and so will your mind... this is normal because subconsciously your mind is starting to realize you pissed off 1.5 hrs of doing nothing... you are now ready for step 2

step two

make sure you are in a comfortable spot....and then watch the Chelsea  Norwich game.  start from the opening whistle... depending on severity of your insomnia, you may or may not last till half time.  with my experiences, even the toughest case doesn't get past the 75th minute.

you would have started to fall asleep by now... your dreams will drift over to analyzing the game you are are just watching... trying to find a situation that would/should/could be memorable... but there isn't.  Chelsea's attack is a dull blade that keeps trying to penetrate a brick wall... it's like counting sheep but better.  a clang every time they hit a post or crossbar

your dreams will then register the moment when torres makes his appearance... and suddenly memories of yourself when you were just a wee lad playing footy with a much older crowd comes back to you. you do a ton of running but no one gives you the ball.... after running all around the field, you realize you really haven't done anything the whole time... but my... you are worn out nonetheless.... just need to close your eyes and rest a little

good night!

Quick Reply