Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Roy Clinton Ex ER SQUIBB Accounts

Read 2966 times
      davidroberts
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Roy Clinton Ex ER SQUIBB Accounts
      Apr 26, 2014 02:32:20 pm
      Roy and I stood on the Kop throughout the wonderful 1970's and also went to Rome in 1977 to see the 1st European cup victory.Roy was a Liverpool Lad...Tuebrook. He would be about 66-67 now ??
      We have lost touch....we worked together at ER SQUIBB in Moreton, Wirral. Last time I say Roy he was at Sheffield University approx. 1985.....accountancy / business studies.??
      Anybody know where Roy might be??

David Roberts
      « Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014 08:30:04 pm by Reslivo »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: ROY CLINTON EX ER SQUIBB ACCOUNTS
      Reply #1: Apr 26, 2014 07:50:04 pm
      Roy and I stood on the Kop throughout the wonderful 1970's and also went to Rome in 1977 to see the 1st European cup victory.Roy was a Liverpool Lad...Tuebrook. He would be about 66-67 now ??
      We have lost touch....we worked together at ER SQUIBB in Moreton, Wirral. Last time I say Roy he was at Sheffield University approx. 1985.....accountancy / business studies.??
      Anybody know where Roy might be??

David Roberts

Welcome to the forum mate.

I don't live too far from Squibb but as I am a Wirral lad I don't have too many Tuebrook connections to help you out. I do have a friend who works there now. Are there any older boys who could possibly still be in there who could help if he was to ask them?

Of that long shot attempt is no good then good luck and all the best with finding your friend.

Quick Reply