Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

In trouble with the missus

Read 5777 times
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Re: In trouble with the missus
      Reply #23: Apr 27, 2014 12:20:58 pm
      Is it f**k neglect,you have supported Liverpool since what?,6/7,so 34/3yrs.

I heard someone once say something similar to this...something on the lines of...
      I have loved LFC since I was 5. I have loved you since I was 20. When you're long gone and we no longer love each other, I will STILL love LFC.

Just to add to that, if she ever asks if you love LFC more than you love her, tell her the truth.......YES!
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,975 posts | 3058 
      Reply #24: Apr 27, 2014 12:27:32 pm
      Even the most carefully laid plans come unstuck mate  >:D

I have the ace card up my sleeve though mate - she has to live with my grumpiness  ;)
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #25: Apr 27, 2014 12:30:16 pm
      I have the ace card up my sleeve though mate - she has to live with my grumpiness  ;)

And here's me thinking I was the only grumpy husband when he doesn't get his way !
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #26: Apr 27, 2014 12:52:22 pm
      Mate... I don't even let my good lady into the same room as me when I'm watching the Reds. She thought I was joking at first but now she knows I think she's a blink and just accepts it. Been together 29 years btw.

Same here bbb or my 8 year old daughter. Every time they come in the room something bad happens so they are not allowed but my boy is. When he comes in the room, we normally score.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #27: Apr 27, 2014 12:57:20 pm
      My missus has just went upstairs to watch a film and leave me in peace.

She knows the score.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #28: Apr 27, 2014 01:04:58 pm
      My missus likes football and fancies Stevie G so I can't really get in the doghouse for that.
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #29: Apr 27, 2014 01:56:27 pm
      Last Saturday we went to a party with a bunch of my wife's friends from Kenya.  I wore a LFC polo shirt.  She asked me why I was wearing that when LFC wasn't playing that day and I replied, "Your friends are all ManU and Chelsea fans."  That earned me a look.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #30: Apr 27, 2014 03:09:25 pm
      On behalf of every single person on this forum:

We watch our lads when we want, where we want, and have to answer to nobody!
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,184 posts | 527 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #31: Apr 27, 2014 06:00:39 pm
      On behalf of every single person on this forum:

We watch our lads when we want, where we want, and have to answer to nobody!

Hear hear! ;D
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #32: Apr 28, 2014 12:06:08 am
      Whenever the game is on in my house the missus takes the boys to their grans.

I have no issue with them being there to watch it but she reckons after watching a game with me they would have the vocabularies of a miner or docker!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #33: Apr 28, 2014 04:07:09 am
      Whenever the game is on in my house the missus takes the boys to their grans.

I have no issue with them being there to watch it but she reckons after watching a game with me they would have the vocabularies of a miner or docker!
      They would be articulate in the way they speak. Some of our finest supporters were miners and dockers. Let the lads watch L.F.C. with you and ensure they are furthering their education thus ensuring the future of the greatest club in the world.Cheers.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #34: Apr 28, 2014 05:01:24 am
      They would be articulate in the way they speak. Some of our finest supporters were miners and dockers. Let the lads watch L.F.C. with you and ensure they are furthering their education thus ensuring the future of the greatest club in the world.Cheers.

Trust me Billy, i would if the missus would let me. I am a former miner myself mate as was my father and the majority of my family. I didn't mean vocabulary as limited, more littered with expletives!  ;D My eldest is only 6 and i do swear like F**k. Ain't got a problem with him swearing, my missus has.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #35: May 11, 2014 12:16:24 pm
      Here it is last day.I'm  40 today too. The missus wants a day out. Phone is hopping with "happy b'day" txt. 4 week old & 2 1/2 year old at home the only day out will be the family to leave me alone till 5 o clock. Am i bad?
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #36: May 11, 2014 12:19:56 pm
      Here it is last day.I'm  40 today too. The missus wants a day out. Phone is hopping with "happy b'day" txt. 4 week old & 2 1/2 year old at home the only day out will be the family to leave me alone till 5 o clock. Am i bad?

Not at all....and Happy Birthday mate. BTW, its all downhill from 40, you'll be getting pains in places you didn't even know you had. ;)
      Have a good day, hopefully watching us lift the trophy.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #37: May 11, 2014 12:25:13 pm
      Happy 40th daveyd. Hope it's a smashing day and the lads bring it home in style.

Quick Reply