Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D1 L0

GROUP A Match Topic: (Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Cameroon)

Read 20424 times
      Bier
      Re: GROUP A Match Topic: (Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Cameroon)
      Reply #69: Jun 13, 2014 02:03:19 am
      Thought it was a good opening game, plenty of drama. Though expected more of Brazil, but they might grow into the tournament. Oscar was great, so was Modric.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #70: Jun 13, 2014 02:35:39 am
      What a F***ing joke that was I feel robbed by FIFA as every other Croatian should as should every other neutral fan of the game. The consistent and deliberately biased officiating from that Jap ref was F***ing farcical a catalogue of cock ups for all to see.

15th minute Luiz Gustavo extends his elbow to the cheek of Perisic in an aerial duel the foul is given to Brazil.

27th minute  deliberately elbows Modric in the face makes no effort to challenge the ball sees Modric is looking at the ball and not him and moves in with his left elbow. Yellow card given even though it should have been a straight red. And the little slum dog millionaire looking c**t in his protest to the ref states his case by saying he didn't  see him when footage clearly shows him looking at Modric before deliberately moving in. 2 minutes later he scores the equaliser when he should not have even been on the pitch.

57th minute Dani Alves clips Olic as he is running after the ball Alves is last man ref waves play on and the ball runs in to touch.

Penalty decision an absolute embarrassment as was the manner in which he theatrically pointed to the spot.

Disallowed goal Cesar goes up for the ball misses it completely before Olic makes contact with him and the ball.

Icing on the cake the third goal Ramires goes through the back of Rakitc no foul given Oscar goes on to score.

In between a plethora of sh*t calls and little fouls favouring the Brazilians it just wasn't in the script that Croatia get anything out of the game. It's always the little guy that gets fu**ed over isn't it a nation of 4.5m taking on a football giant it was never going to be with the whole world watching.I know people who re mortgaged their homes and took out loans, lost jobs to go to Brazil and support Croatia my heart bleeds for them because they deserved better then to be cheated like they did tonight.

So F**k FIFA, F**k Blatter, F**k Brazil for the way they shamefully carried on rolling,diving, celebrating and revelling in a decision that never should have been but it's ok all they need to do is look to the sky and do a sign off the cross makes it perfectly ok then. It's ok to get these decisions because they're the host nation right?

To add to that sh*t opening ceremony and sh*t support in the stadium from Brazil aside from a few shouts and screams when Neymar scored was ridiculous you could even hear 2000 Croatians. The only way this Brazil team will win is if FIFA keep fling what they are doing on quality alone they are not good enough.

Fukn corrupt bas**rds the lot of them.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #71: Jun 13, 2014 02:51:56 am
      Brazil isn't going to win this World Cup....just throwing it out there. They got lucky this evening. There will be better teams that don't let them off the hook even if they happen to keep getting calls.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #72: Jun 13, 2014 02:57:32 am
      I don't think it was a penalty but it was a foul on Julio Cesar

:lmao:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #73: Jun 13, 2014 03:41:01 am

Ridiculous isn't it?

His other comment about 1966 WC to RedPuppy just as laughable.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,229 posts | 4421 
      Reply #74: Jun 13, 2014 07:49:08 am
      Awful referee, you expect a homer but that was ludicrous. Having said that the Croatia goalkeeper  :lmao: :lmao: what a clown all 3 goals should have been saved.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #75: Jun 13, 2014 08:36:16 am
      To be fair the first goal is akin to a few Mignolet conceded last season and we all applaud him for his shot stopping ability. The penalty he was unlucky with needed a stronger hand, in saying that he is an average keeper at best.

He has a lot of similarities to Mignolet bottles to with long balls and is unconvincing of his line.

Translation of Lovrens post match comments;

"I can barely hold back the tears I just feel like sitting down and crying.You wait for something like this all your life, 2 years you fight and prepare for something like this and then the referee steals all that you deserve. Why don't they just give Brazil the trophy already? Everything is geared towards them (Brazil) everybody is saying they should be champions, why are we even playing then? It's hard to talk about fair play and respect when the referee does something like this to you, one who does not even speak English. I asked him why he awarded the penalty and he could only mumble something. An international referee who can't even speak the English language?!"
      « Last Edit: Jun 13, 2014 08:54:05 am by Dadorious »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #76: Jun 13, 2014 11:36:35 am
      Ridiculous isn't it?

His other comment about 1966 WC to RedPuppy just as laughable.

Why is that? RedPuppy loves his conspiracy theory (don't upset the Don). Well, the Don wasn't upset in 1966. Just a reminder: FIFA had an English president back then.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #77: Jun 13, 2014 11:39:27 am
      What a f**king joke that was I feel robbed by FIFA as every other Croatian should as should every other neutral fan of the game. The consistent and deliberately biased officiating from that Jap ref was f**king farcical a catalogue of cock ups for all to see.

15th minute Luiz Gustavo extends his elbow to the cheek of Perisic in an aerial duel the foul is given to Brazil.

27th minute  deliberately elbows Modric in the face makes no effort to challenge the ball sees Modric is looking at the ball and not him and moves in with his left elbow. Yellow card given even though it should have been a straight red. And the little slum dog millionaire looking c**t in his protest to the ref states his case by saying he didn't  see him when footage clearly shows him looking at Modric before deliberately moving in. 2 minutes later he scores the equaliser when he should not have even been on the pitch.

57th minute Dani Alves clips Olic as he is running after the ball Alves is last man ref waves play on and the ball runs in to touch.

Penalty decision an absolute embarrassment as was the manner in which he theatrically pointed to the spot.

Disallowed goal Cesar goes up for the ball misses it completely before Olic makes contact with him and the ball.

Icing on the cake the third goal Ramires goes through the back of Rakitc no foul given Oscar goes on to score.

In between a plethora of sh*t calls and little fouls favouring the Brazilians it just wasn't in the script that Croatia get anything out of the game. It's always the little guy that gets fu**ed over isn't it a nation of 4.5m taking on a football giant it was never going to be with the whole world watching.I know people who re mortgaged their homes and took out loans, lost jobs to go to Brazil and support Croatia my heart bleeds for them because they deserved better then to be cheated like they did tonight.

So f**k FIFA, f**k Blatter, f**k Brazil for the way they shamefully carried on rolling,diving, celebrating and revelling in a decision that never should have been but it's ok all they need to do is look to the sky and do a sign off the cross makes it perfectly ok then. It's ok to get these decisions because they're the host nation right?

To add to that sh*t opening ceremony and sh*t support in the stadium from Brazil aside from a few shouts and screams when Neymar scored was ridiculous you could even hear 2000 Croatians. The only way this Brazil team will win is if FIFA keep fling what they are doing on quality alone they are not good enough.

Fukn corrupt bas**rds the lot of them.

Oh the high moral grounds... (all forgotten when the diver, whiner, occasional goalkeeper, referee abusing, biting maniac Luis Suarez scores 30 goals a season) :roll:

Bye bye Croatia, lost once again on the opening game. Croatia were only fun when they had Bono Vox as a striker - Davor Suker, I mean.
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #78: Jun 13, 2014 02:19:09 pm
      It was expected that referee is going to give decisions to hosts, but this kind of favors is just sick.

Hope we used all bonus whit shameful ref decisions on this tournament.

We shoved some good football against favorites and hosts and the whole world saw (except Brasil) what is going to be like playing against them on this WC. If we play like this in other two matches and ref is on his level we will progress in next round.   

Nema predaje
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #79: Jun 13, 2014 02:26:18 pm
      Bye bye Croatia, lost once again on the opening game. Croatia were only fun when they had Bono Vox as a striker - Davor Suker, I mean.

From a Liverpool fan I would expect more respect of a opponent when deserved. Especially after such a win.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #80: Jun 13, 2014 03:19:45 pm
      Oh the high moral grounds... (all forgotten when the diver, whiner, occasional goalkeeper, referee abusing, biting maniac Luis Suarez scores 30 goals a season) :roll:

Expected no more from a poster  I always suspected was a bit of an arrogant c**t excellent way to affirm my suspicion. Yes the one thing with Suarez is he does all those things and more but he does not assume any moral high ground himself he attests to his onfield  antics nor does he act like some pontif constantly looking and praying to the heavens. What a contradiction and mockery of ones religion deliberately cheat and deceive to gain unfair advantage then thank the Gods for doing so. It's akin to committing a bank robbery but saying it's ok I'm a Catholic it's ok for me to do so. Reason I'm bringing religion in to it as a Catholic I feel cheated to share the same beliefs as this deceiving devious mob.

I can take pride out of my teams performance though for a country of 4 odd million who had to bleed for its independence barely 20 years ago to bring down a so called footballing nation to its knees and force them to rely on corrupt officials to get a result gives me immense pride, the shame was for all there to see billions saw the cheating so there's no hiding from it.

You enjoy losing the World Cup on your home ground once more buddy and the impending social turmoil that would exacerbate even further once this happens off course unless Sepp ensures you win the cup, on the other hand you probably won't feel much of it as you sit on your plush little chair eating out of your silver spoon somewhere in Rio far from the favelas and the strugglers.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #81: Jun 13, 2014 03:21:32 pm
      From a Liverpool fan I would expect more respect of a opponent when deserved. Especially after such a win.

Ma mater mu jebem ja cigansku govno bezobrazno Brazilsko.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #82: Jun 13, 2014 03:32:29 pm
      I'm just glad that for once no one can blame my country for any wrongdoing ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Reply #83: Jun 13, 2014 03:41:41 pm
      Brazil obviously deserved the win, they were always the better team, but that ref was sh*te, did come across as a bit of a 'home' ref. Oscar was the best player on the pitch and deserved his goal. Can't see Brazil winning the tournament though.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #84: Jun 13, 2014 04:18:26 pm

No respect for the crying baby whose post I was replying to. "f***in corrupt bas**rds", blablabla. What about the respect you ask for when recognizing Neymar and Oscar goals were top quality as well, and that Brazil actually had control of the game for the most part. Didn't see any of that. I actually don't mind Croatia. But they lost their magic without Suker. They were amazing in 98 though.

Yes the one thing with Suarez is he does all those things and more but he does not assume any moral high ground himself he attests to his onfield  antics nor does he act like some pontif constantly looking and praying to the heavens. What a contradiction and mockery of ones religion deliberately cheat and deceive to gain unfair advantage then thank the Gods for doing so. It's akin to committing a bank robbery but saying it's ok I'm a Catholic it's ok for me to do so. Reason I'm bringing religion in to it as a Catholic I feel cheated to share the same beliefs as this deceiving devious mob.

So you can do all those things, but if you're not religious or if you just accept that you are a cheater, that's fine. Makes perfect sense. :gt-happyup:
      I was talking about YOUR moral grounds by the way. The way you seem to be so concerned about fair play - Brazil are "f***in corrupt bas**rds", aren't they - but how this false morality is soon forgotten when it is your club's best player doing all of this and more.

I can take pride out of my teams performance though for a country of 4 odd million who had to bleed for its independence barely 20 years ago to bring down a so called footballing nation to its knees and force them to rely on corrupt officials to get a result gives me immense pride, the shame was for all there to see billions saw the cheating so there's no hiding from it.

"Bring down to its knees" :D :D :D You keep believing that... good luck.

You enjoy losing the World Cup on your home ground once more buddy and the impending social turmoil that would exacerbate even further once this happens off course unless Sepp ensures you win the cup, on the other hand you probably won't feel much of it as you sit on your plush little chair eating out of your silver spoon somewhere in Rio far from the favelas and the strugglers.

I don't know, but if my numbers and your numbers are correct, we'll still have over 1 World Cup title for each million people in Croatia, so I guess we can survive a defeat in home soil. As for social turmoil, I'm not that worried, but you should be an expert so I'll leave that matter to you.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #85: Jun 13, 2014 04:20:05 pm
      That penalty was total and complete bullshit; it completely changed the match. It was such an embarrassing dive too, and that c**t Fred was looking at the ref the whole way down. He then points up and thanks God for awarding the penalty -- which was won through the Dark Arts. I mean, what a joke. And it was only the first game.

Croatia will get through the group. Solid enough backline, great midfield and Mandzukic will be back. They've got a dodgy-ass keeper though, no doubt. That'll be their undoing in the knockout rounds.

:lmao: agree!

Brazil obviously deserved the win, they were always the better team, but that ref was sh*te, did come across as a bit of a 'home' ref. Oscar was the best player on the pitch and deserved his goal. Can't see Brazil winning the tournament though.

I think a draw would have been a fairer result. Brazil, to me, didn't really start playing well until after they won the penalty. They picked it up after the OG, but they evenly matched Croatia until Fred pulled the bi*ch act.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #86: Jun 13, 2014 04:22:42 pm
      Brazil actually had control of the game for the most part.

Sorry to pick out this part Diego but Brazil actually didn't have control of the game for the most part in my opinion. Croatia took it too them as was evidenced by the way the fans and players were acting like they had won the World Cup when they scored.

Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #87: Jun 13, 2014 04:31:55 pm
      No respect for the crying baby whose post I was replying to. "F**kin corrupt bas**rds", blablabla. What about the respect you ask for when recognizing Neymar and Oscar goals were top quality as well, and that Brazil actually had control of the game for the most part. Didn't see any of that. I actually don't mind Croatia. But they lost their magic without Suker. They were amazing in 98 though.

My post was all about the referee not Brazilians. Yes goals themselves were top quality. Oscar had a great game. But who knows how would match develop if Neymar was sent off.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,499 posts | 8678 
      Reply #88: Jun 13, 2014 05:05:17 pm
      So Itandje is an international goalkeeper for Cameroon, wtf he was sh*te!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #89: Jun 13, 2014 05:12:21 pm
      Think Mexico is going to take Cameroon here.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #90: Jun 13, 2014 05:13:09 pm

We have top men on it, if it's there we will find it, if not we'll plant it.

Top Men
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,433 posts | 6423 
      Reply #91: Jun 13, 2014 05:13:38 pm
      Guess the refereeing standard has been set......another bad call costs Mexico a goal this time.

Quick Reply