Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Members Sale (1st & 2nd Half 2014/2015 PL Season)

Read 19930 times
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Re: Members Sale (1st & 2nd Half 2014/2015 PL Season)
      Reply #92: Nov 11, 2014 03:22:23 pm
      Suppose I'll be scrapping it out on Thursday morning to try and get my hands on some tickets after being unsuccessful for the first half of the season. One plus side to our sh*te form is hopefully all the glory hunters won't be around. Hope the ticket system works properly this time.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #93: Nov 11, 2014 07:45:26 pm
      Suppose I'll be scrapping it out on Thursday morning to try and get my hands on some tickets after being unsuccessful for the first half of the season. One plus side to our sh*te form is hopefully all the glory hunters won't be around. Hope the ticket system works properly this time.

Hope your sucessful Alex, there was plenty left this morning unlike in the Summer, and it's pretty obvious all the fickle fuckers have fu**ed off !!
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #94: Nov 11, 2014 09:05:59 pm
      Haven't got enough coin to buy any tickets this month, let alone one for every game!

The way the chips have fallen I won't make any league games this year. I hate the new sales, but they're not aimed at me.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #95: Nov 12, 2014 01:03:11 am
      Hope your sucessful Alex, there was plenty left this morning unlike in the Summer, and it's pretty obvious all the fickle fuckers have fu**ed off !!

It's in Liverpool's best interests for me to go, they've never lost a game I've been to. Won 13 and Drawn 1. When I get a season ticket we'll be in business.  ;D
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #96: Nov 13, 2014 06:34:53 am
      and it's pretty obvious all the fickle fuckers have fu**ed off !!

Hope you are right Cas and it's not the fact its "just" Burnley in midweek.

Nice one on getting Kop sorted  :)

I'm probably sorted for Mancs & Palace but the rest is going to be a scrap especially Man City.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #97: Nov 13, 2014 08:58:52 am
      2 for Tottenham, 1 for Newcastle and 1 for West Ham. Shame City was sold out other than restricted view but it was much smoother this time. Happy days :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Reply #98: Nov 13, 2014 09:10:44 am
      Looks a lot busier on there today.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #99: Nov 13, 2014 09:25:32 am
      Been in hour and ten mins and telling me 10 mins to go.

Could be Palace only for me........F***ing sh*te system!!!!
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #100: Nov 13, 2014 09:40:11 am
      Managed to get x2 tickets for Untied, Spurs and Palace.

All separate seats and the in Main Stand ......and all restricted views!

Hope all the first timers and trippers are happy in the Kop!!!!!!!!

The fact that Spurs which is a midweek game was LAST to sell out apart from the pre-req games says it all about what kind of fans are going to games these days. No wonder the atmosphere is so sh*te.

A complete joke!!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Reply #101: Nov 13, 2014 09:59:15 am
      Burnley, Palace and United.  Other one I was after but couldn't get was Spurs.

The fact that Spurs which is a midweek game was LAST to sell out apart from the pre-req games says it all about what kind of fans are going to games these days. No wonder the atmosphere is so sh*te.

A complete joke!!!!

Exactly.  Also shows how long it took me to get in if that was already sold out!

System's fu**ed up.  Scandal that people who signed up for a membership last night could have tickets while someone who went to 13 last season gets none.

You'd have to argue whether LFC might have a case to answer over alledging their membership card provides 'Priority access to Premier League home games.'!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,340 posts | 1620 
      Reply #102: Nov 13, 2014 11:21:42 am
      Well well the same sh*t has happened missed out on all the tickets for second half of last season .and the same has happened now  its a fckin joke of a system  fair to the fans they say its a fckin piss take out of the fans is what it is oh well no sore throat from jan on .
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6916 
      Reply #103: Nov 13, 2014 11:50:51 am
      The system is fundamentally flawed in so many ways.

There will be people who got lucky 'at random' today and were first in and could pick up tickets for 6 games.  Then there are others who couldn't get in and got none.

They both paid around £35 for a years membership.  One of them could have had bought their membership last night, one could have had a fancard 10 years ago and went to 13 games last season.

That is the reality of the current situation in getting tickets for Liverpool games.

No logic, no fairness, no consideration for the fans (even the time they go on sale is ridiculous).

But I will tell you who has managed to get tickets - Joe down the road who has 10 membercards and sells tickets for £200 a game to foreign fans, supporters clubs around the country and globe, who's members already have their own membercards and their own tickets.

Ah well - have you subscribed to your new TV channel yet? £7 a month. Go on there and they can tell you all about how fantastic the 'crowd' is.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #104: Nov 16, 2014 05:20:14 pm
      I echo the above sentiments. If the sale was next month I probably would have been able to afford the odd game, but as it stands I wasn't even going to try.

I went to every home league game under Woy/KD and nearly all in Rafa's last season as well. Since the beginning of last season I've only managed to get tickets for three league games, none of which were in The Kop. As I said before, I'm exactly the sort of fan the club don't want. My only LFC shirt is the Roma 84 shirt, I have one scarf that I'll never replace, I go to the pub before the game, buy nothing at/inside the ground and go to the chippy after.

Even when I do get inside and you end up surrounded by no marks from all over the place who do nothing but moan, take pictures and look confused when genuine atmosphere begins to form. I also despise sitting down at football matches. Anfield is not designed for anyone over 6 foot tall.

Genuinely don't feel wanted by the club any more, but that's modern football. As ever, my Saturday's for the second half of the season will be spent touring the non-league circuit for 10% of the price but 1000% of the football community spirit.

Quick Reply