Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Ronaldo

Read 2804 times
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 161 posts |
      Ronaldo
      Jul 14, 2006 06:18:26 pm
      please tell me if we go to watch man u play liverpool u will boo ronaldo !
      how do u think other teams will react???????
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Ronaldo
      Reply #1: Jul 14, 2006 07:25:47 pm
      He will get a bad reception no  matter where he plays in England.  And deservedly so, the little sh*t.  He will be pooing his pants when he's got to turn up for training with Rooney, wish i was there to see it !!      ;D
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Ronaldo
      Reply #2: Jul 14, 2006 08:15:30 pm
      hope every club give the t..ser stick, and the diving sh.t gets
      kicked off the park...... :twisted:  :twisted:
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Ronaldo
      Reply #3: Jul 14, 2006 10:19:14 pm
      All Man USA players will get booed, the winker has always been a horrible c**t, I just can't believe people are suprised by what he done. As for Rooney, I've been in the crowd at Castle Grey Skull when they sang "build a bonfire and put the scouser on the top" while the little sh*t was wearing here shirt! I cant get my head around that but I think that the little tw*t deserves everything he gets!

But thats just my opinion ;D
      shedboykopite
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      ronaldo
      Reply #4: Jul 15, 2006 06:48:56 pm
      im a scottish lfc fan n i f**king hate ronaldo AND rooney but i dont think ronaldo deserves the grief hes getting in england, rooney blatently stamped on the guys b*llox and ronaldo didnt appeal any worse to the referee than what happens in every premiership game of the season... its not ronaldos fault he was sent off theres noone to blame but rooney, he just reacted the same as beckham did against argentina
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,241 posts | 8575 
      Ronaldo
      Reply #5: Jul 15, 2006 11:57:21 pm
      Shedboy ronaldo getting rooney sent off against england really should have nothing to do with it, WE SHOULD as reds be giving ronaldo and rooney and the rest of the manc scum huge amounts of sh*t and hopefully unnerve them.

Can't wait for season to kick-off now, but if this season is going to be the one we also need to get behind the team every game, still premiership games last season were atmosphere was sh*te!!
      shedboykopite
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Ronaldo
      Reply #6: Jul 16, 2006 02:29:06 pm
      yeah im with ya on that one, if its just cos hes manc scum f*ck it boo away
      KingoftheKop
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 87 posts |
      Ronaldo
      Reply #7: Jul 16, 2006 04:10:48 pm
      I am Scottish so i don't give a toss about england feeling hard done by and Rooney was right to be sent off cos he's an unproffesional lardarse, so this topic should have been around alot sooner cos Ronaldo is a gangley legged crybaby of a diver we should all throw dummies at him the twa*t!!!!!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: ronaldo
      Reply #8: Jul 16, 2006 05:51:11 pm
      Quote from: "shedboykopite"
      im a scottish lfc fan n i f**king hate ronaldo AND rooney but i dont think ronaldo deserves the grief hes getting in england, rooney blatently stamped on the guys b*llox and ronaldo didnt appeal any worse to the referee than what happens in every premiership game of the season... its not ronaldos fault he was sent off theres noone to blame but rooney, he just reacted the same as beckham did against argentina

Hi Shedboy, i think that ronaldo deserves everything he gets, his performance throughout the World Cup was a disgrace to say the least, he was diving and cheating throughout the tournament and turned an awful lot  of football fans against him worldwide,  the fact that he had an 'incident' with Rooney just compiled it as he looked like a cheating, diving, snitching, knobhead - who even had the cheek to look at the ref as he was falling!!  Can't wait to see him at Anfield so i can throw a dummy at him    ;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Ronaldo
      Reply #9: Jul 18, 2006 12:41:30 am
      Think I can see a recurring theme here, get this dummy thing around, its gonna b a nice theme to the Manc scum coming to Anfield  8)  Boo the divin cheatin little sh*t, can't wait to see how he'll cope (or not cope  :D )

Quick Reply