Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Daniel Agger Says He Might Have To Consider Future

Read 5012 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Daniel Agger Says He Might Have To Consider Future
      Reply #46: Jul 22, 2014 07:43:29 pm
      Missed that. :P ;)

What we're all the feckin rumours about him getting pushed out all about then and going to barca?

I give up.

The rumours were just that, rumours, fed by people determined to use every opportunity real or imagined to slag off the owners, add to that the usual transfer madness when people believe everything they read that at other times of the year they would laugh at, and there you have it.

I'm guessing that the story in the paper is about half the story and that some of it has been taken out of context.
      It's happened before with Agger.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #47: Jul 22, 2014 08:31:42 pm
      He is definitely our most cultured CB but like others have said is sh*t in the air, very easily outmuscled and he seems to have lost a yard of pace with all the injuries he keeps picking up.
      That all said he has been a great Red over the years.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #48: Jul 22, 2014 10:14:58 pm
      The rumours were just that, rumours, fed by people determined to use every opportunity real or imagined to slag off the owners, add to that the usual transfer madness when people believe everything they read that at other times of the year they would laugh at, and there you have it.

I'm guessing that the story in the paper is about half the story and that some of it has been taken out of context.
      It's happened before with Agger.

Headwrecking sh*t.

Quick Reply