Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Dejan Lovren (Liverpool > Zenit St Petersburg)

Read 305234 times
      GegenPressClub
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts | 47 
      Re: Dejan Lovren Player Thread
      Reply #1932: Jul 13, 2018 10:04:55 am
      I feel I need to quote myself from just earlier:

Lovren doesn't learn from his mistakes. For example, hero header attempt vs Tottenham, resulting in Kane goal. Hero header attempt vs Man City, resulting in Gundogan goal. And then hero header attempt vs Roma, resulting in Dzeko goal.

Could someone defending Lovren's place as our starting CB please explain just these errors? Don't worry bout the penalty he was responsible for vs Everton, or the countless other errors in judgement, just these three.

When we say everyone mistakes, even De Gea (who had a near faultless campaign for Man Utd last year winning them countless points, not losing them), it's because, essentially, human beings aren't perfect.

However, it is unfair to excuse players like Lovren with such a phrase. Errors don't just happen with him, his own play makes them happen! His poor judgement has been clearly proven over a long period of time, and just because he has been fortunate not to have been punished during periods of the season, these three examples I've highlighted showcases how he doesn't learn from previous mistakes and therefore is always a liability.

As HammansTheMan and I have said before, these are the margins between the likes of Man City and us, between winning trophies and only competing for silverware.

I like Lovren, as I do Moreno, but mistakes don't just happen to them, they make them happen. They're inherently in Karius' game too. If we had, say, Ake, Van Aanholt, and Pope (three players from considerably lesser teams) instead of our three, we'd have been within touching distance of Man City last year. Add Fabinho and Keita, and we're neck and neck. Add a classy #10 and we win the league. These are the margins.
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #1933: Jul 13, 2018 10:51:06 am
      Apparently some of the Croatian players were singing fascist-nationalist songs after one of their earlier WC wins. They have that in their history, and a lot of them still seem quite attached to it. I'd rather have France win it, which I think they will.

not true, it is taken out of contest. They were singing song from a singer, who has some controversial songs (there is no denying that). But the song they were singing is just about Croatian beauty and you can say it brings up national pride in a person.
      mrgowww
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 27 posts |
      Reply #1934: Jul 13, 2018 10:58:59 am
      How can you not love this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVdp_qScJM4
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1935: Jul 13, 2018 12:04:09 pm
      Would be nice to see the lad lift the WC with Croatia, lad has been through some sh*t on & off the pitch...

Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1936: Jul 13, 2018 12:54:54 pm
      Fascism is unbelievably still an issue in Croatia with a shadowy acceptance of this most grotesque neo-nazi mantra, not the biggest fan of France but on this occasion I hope they hammer them.

Surely you're too far long in the tooth and know better than to make offensive unfounded statements about someone's country and nationality. Disappointing to have to read that from you when I know for a fact you know sweet f**k all about the country, culture, people and it's history. In particular you know very little about the bloody period forged in the early and mid 90's. To clear the air about the accusations of "fascist" songs sung by the team, firstly the song and  it's lyrics are not fascist and were written and performed originally in the midst of a bloody conflict where Croatian people were attacked and ethically cleansed by Serbs. Now the song in question is "Bojna Cavoglave" translating loosely to the "battalion of Cavoglave" with the later being a small village in the Sibenik/Knin region which was under heavy Serb occupation. The performer of the song was from the village and personally involved in it's defence.

For clarity the song does not instigate murder, killing, or ethnic cleansing of any sort. See below rough translation; (it is impossible to translate word for word)

In Zagora(2), near the source of the Čikola river,
      We stood, brothers, defending our homes.

There stand croat next to the croat, we're all brothers,
      You won't get in Čavoglave while we are alive!

Fire your Tompson, Kalashnikov and Zbrojovka(3)
      Throw grenade, chase the gang trough the spring!

Step forward, guns ready, let all of us sing the song:
      "For our homes, brothers, for freedom we are fighting"

Listen you, band of serbian volunteer guerillas,
      Our revenge will get you even in Serbia!

God's justice will get you, everyone knows that.

Listen now the message of Saint Ilia:
      "You won't get in Čavoglave as you couldn't enter it before!"

Oh, croatians, dear brothers from Čavoglave,
      Croatia won't ever forget you!

It's a patriotic song that symbolises the defence and fight against an enemy that fiercely fought to occupy territory, neutralise  and extinguish a nation that has struggled for it's independence for 100's of years. Given that peace has only reigned for 23 years the pain, struggle, and memories are still fresh and a sore spot for many the song is therefore still widely sung. It's so fresh that about 80% of that current squad haven been personally impacted by the conflict through being displaced, death of relatives family etc. Lovren candidly talks about it in  "My life as a refugee", Modric's grandfather killed by Serb paramillitants, and many other examples.

So not only are you incorrect in labelling the song as fascist but infuriatingly more you are incorrect with your blanket assertion  that there is a "shadowy acceptance" and a wider fascism issue.  That is insulting to me and every other Croat on this forum and reading this yes there are f**king idiots and outliers but no more than  anywhere else. Due to the still recent formation of the country and the breakdown of the old "system" the social, economic, and political environment is ominous for this reason. Football and this World Cup run have masked some of those issues  temporarily  I cringe and loathe for uninformed fuckwits who come on here to try and taint this and take it away. In particular when it's someone who lives in a country where there are known accepted far right wing parties, well organised Neo Nazi groups and worst of all your apparent discuss at any of this when the world f**king knows the English have murdered, raped, pillaged, and cleansed across the globe for 100's of years.

Absolute gobs***e of a post from you.

Ill just add this for you too... fresh of the press.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-2018-england-vs-croatia-chants-investigate-fifa-semi-finals-video-watch-a8444721.html
      « Last Edit: Jul 13, 2018 01:58:54 pm by Dadorious »
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1937: Jul 13, 2018 12:59:15 pm
      I feel I need to quote myself from just earlier:

Could someone defending Lovren's place as our starting CB please explain just these errors? Don't worry bout the penalty he was responsible for vs Everton, or the countless other errors in judgement, just these three.

When we say everyone mistakes, even De Gea (who had a near faultless campaign for Man Utd last year winning them countless points, not losing them), it's because, essentially, human beings aren't perfect.

However, it is unfair to excuse players like Lovren with such a phrase. Errors don't just happen with him, his own play makes them happen! His poor judgement has been clearly proven over a long period of time, and just because he has been fortunate not to have been punished during periods of the season, these three examples I've highlighted showcases how he doesn't learn from previous mistakes and therefore is always a liability.

As HammansTheMan and I have said before, these are the margins between the likes of Man City and us, between winning trophies and only competing for silverware.

I like Lovren, as I do Moreno, but mistakes don't just happen to them, they make them happen. They're inherently in Karius' game too. If we had, say, Ake, Van Aanholt, and Pope (three players from considerably lesser teams) instead of our three, we'd have been within touching distance of Man City last year. Add Fabinho and Keita, and we're neck and neck. Add a classy #10 and we win the league. These are the margins.

Here you can read it straight from the boss.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/liverpool/story/3564488/liverpools-Jürgen-klopp-backs-dejan-lovren-after-croatia-world-cup-run

F**k off now.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1938: Jul 13, 2018 01:00:52 pm
      Apparently some of the Croatian players were singing fascist-nationalist songs after one of their earlier WC wins. They have that in their history, and a lot of them still seem quite attached to it. I'd rather have France win it, which I think they will.

You can F**k of too.
      GegenPressClub
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts | 47 
      Reply #1939: Jul 13, 2018 01:21:32 pm
      Here you can read it straight from the boss.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/liverpool/story/3564488/liverpools-Jürgen-klopp-backs-dejan-lovren-after-croatia-world-cup-run

F**k off now.

I take it you're an unconditional Lovren fanboy? That's cute.

You write an essay to contradict an ignorant comment about Croatia you found offensive, before providing absolutely no insight in your offensive reply to mine about actual football. Rrrriiiight.

As for the article you linked, it does nothing to dispute what I've shared. Klopp always heaps praise on his players. That's his style. He's done it with Karius too, how did that turn out?

Lovren would be a good defender if he quit the poorly judged hero plays. However, it is clear throughout his time under Klopp that he refuses to do so. And that's unacceptable when those kinds of plays from our players end up being the margins that cost us silverware.

Telling me to F**k off for that opinion considering we've failed to win silverware (despite having a great system with predominantly great players) is pretty F***ing stupid dude haha.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1940: Jul 13, 2018 01:30:36 pm

You write an essay to contradict an ignorant comment about Croatia you found offensive, before providing absolutely no insight in your offensive reply to mine about actual football. Rrrriiiight.

As for the article you linked, it does nothing to dispute what I've shared. Klopp always heaps praise on his players. That's his style. He's done it with Karius too, how did that turn out?

Lovren would be a good defender if he quit the poorly judged hero plays. However, it is clear throughout his time under Klopp that he refuses to do so. And that's unacceptable when those kinds of plays from our players end up being the margins that cost us silverware.

Telling me to f**k off for that opinion considering we've failed to win silverware (despite having a great system with predominantly great players) is pretty f**king stupid dude haha.

Your initial response was not worthy of anything other than what I gave you.

"Hero plays" is enough for me.

I will just put it straight from the man that has more football knowledge in his pinky than me and you combined.

End.
      GegenPressClub
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts | 47 
      Reply #1941: Jul 13, 2018 02:06:43 pm
      Your initial response was not worthy of anything other than what I gave you.

"Hero plays" is enough for me.

I will just put it straight from the man that has more football knowledge in his pinky than me and you combined.

End.

Yeah hero plays. Ambitious plays at the ball which lead to clear cut chances (or even goals) if they fail, when a more conservative play would not likely do so. Surely the most important requirements for defenders are not to concede goals and clear cut chances, yeah?

I highlighted three similar hero plays from Lovren that led directly to goals in just this past season alone. I train 10 year old kids that learn from such mistakes and develop better judgement. I'd expect a starting CB for Liverpool to be capable of the same growth and rid his game of such poor play.

Clearly, you do not. Your standard for our club is showcased with your cocky "end" attempt at a mic drop despite the fact that Lovren and Klopp have yet to win us a title. Kind of makes your grand finale fall a little flat.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1942: Jul 13, 2018 02:46:54 pm

What the F**k is this sh*te? One pure bellend shout that!

Dado's Croatian you F***ing divvy.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1943: Jul 13, 2018 04:36:53 pm
      Glad for Dejan. He’s taken a huge amount of abuse (plenty from me) so it would be great if he gets to experience this type of achievement. Who knows....might give him loads of confidence which will only help him with us.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1944: Jul 13, 2018 04:46:07 pm
      Surely you're too far long in the tooth and know better than to make offensive unfounded statements about someone's country and nationality. Disappointing to have to read that from you when I know for a fact you know sweet f**k all about the country, culture, people and it's history. In particular you know very little about the bloody period forged in the early and mid 90's. To clear the air about the accusations of "fascist" songs sung by the team, firstly the song and  it's lyrics are not fascist and were written and performed originally in the midst of a bloody conflict where Croatian people were attacked and ethically cleansed by Serbs. Now the song in question is "Bojna Cavoglave" translating loosely to the "battalion of Cavoglave" with the later being a small village in the Sibenik/Knin region which was under heavy Serb occupation. The performer of the song was from the village and personally involved in it's defence.

For clarity the song does not instigate murder, killing, or ethnic cleansing of any sort. See below rough translation; (it is impossible to translate word for word)

In Zagora(2), near the source of the Čikola river,
      We stood, brothers, defending our homes.

There stand croat next to the croat, we're all brothers,
      You won't get in Čavoglave while we are alive!

Fire your Tompson, Kalashnikov and Zbrojovka(3)
      Throw grenade, chase the gang trough the spring!

Step forward, guns ready, let all of us sing the song:
      "For our homes, brothers, for freedom we are fighting"

Listen you, band of serbian volunteer guerillas,
      Our revenge will get you even in Serbia!

God's justice will get you, everyone knows that.

Listen now the message of Saint Ilia:
      "You won't get in Čavoglave as you couldn't enter it before!"

Oh, croatians, dear brothers from Čavoglave,
      Croatia won't ever forget you!

It's a patriotic song that symbolises the defence and fight against an enemy that fiercely fought to occupy territory, neutralise  and extinguish a nation that has struggled for it's independence for 100's of years. Given that peace has only reigned for 23 years the pain, struggle, and memories are still fresh and a sore spot for many the song is therefore still widely sung. It's so fresh that about 80% of that current squad haven been personally impacted by the conflict through being displaced, death of relatives family etc. Lovren candidly talks about it in  "My life as a refugee", Modric's grandfather killed by Serb paramillitants, and many other examples.

So not only are you incorrect in labelling the song as fascist but infuriatingly more you are incorrect with your blanket assertion  that there is a "shadowy acceptance" and a wider fascism issue.  That is insulting to me and every other Croat on this forum and reading this yes there are f**king idiots and outliers but no more than  anywhere else. Due to the still recent formation of the country and the breakdown of the old "system" the social, economic, and political environment is ominous for this reason. Football and this World Cup run have masked some of those issues  temporarily  I cringe and loathe for uninformed fuckwits who come on here to try and taint this and take it away. In particular when it's someone who lives in a country where there are known accepted far right wing parties, well organised Neo Nazi groups and worst of all your apparent discuss at any of this when the world f**king knows the English have murdered, raped, pillaged, and cleansed across the globe for 100's of years.

Absolute gobs***e of a post from you.

Ill just add this for you too... fresh of the press.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-2018-england-vs-croatia-chants-investigate-fifa-semi-finals-video-watch-a8444721.html

I speak of what I see and hear, no amount of bullshit can alter anything - fascism is alive and well in Croatia.

It sounds as if you want to bury Eastern Europe's fascist past but facts are facts.
      « Last Edit: Jul 13, 2018 04:50:49 pm by stuey »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1945: Jul 13, 2018 04:49:48 pm
      I speak of what I see and hear, no amount of bullshit can alter anything - fascism is alive and well in Croatia

Fascism is alive and well in a lot of places. Has dick all to do with what Dado was saying.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1946: Jul 13, 2018 04:52:11 pm
      Fascism is alive and well in a lot of places. Has dick all to do with what Dado was saying.

Agree entirely.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1947: Jul 13, 2018 05:28:51 pm
      Further to the ''gobs***e'' post about fascism and the Croatian team, the link below details the Council of Europe's alarm at the rise in neo-fascism in Croatia.
      Take no pleasure in pointing this out but facts are facts.

https://www.dw.com/en/neo-fascism-on-the-rise-in-croatia-council-of-europe-finds/a-43792245
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #1948: Jul 13, 2018 07:08:09 pm

Quote from HamannsTheMan
      Yes we all hate Man U but does that mean you can't accept that de gea is the best goalie in the world or something? That's just silly.

I would have used de gea in the example no matter who he played for because he's the best keeper in the world. It just so happens that it's man united. 

Well if we're shitting over F***ing hoffenheim then I don't even know why we bother qualifying for the damn thing then. No disrespect to them, but if we played them 100 times I'd expect to beat them about 80. We played them twice this season and we beat them twice. With ease.

You know as well as I do that the champions league draw was very kind to us this season but let me refresh your memory anyway. We were in pot three. From all the teams we could have drawn from pot 1, 2 and 4 we got the weakest in each. We couldn't have possibly asked for a better draw so I can't actually believe what I'm reading here.

So what if it went to the last game of the group to secure qualification? That doesn't mean the group was strong. Maybe it had something to do with our bloody defence throwing a 3-0 win away in Seville. Funnily enough, Lovren partnered Klavan in the defence that night as we didn't have VVD back then.

Then we move into the last 16. Again, from all clubs we could have drawn we were gifted Porto, the weakest team we could have possibly faced. Just like hoffenheim, I expected us to comfortably beat them and that we did. We didn't just beat them, we F***ing smashed them apart and showed the difference in class.

Then our luck changed and we were given city. Our performances in both legs was immense and I have stated several times Lovren more than played his part in them. He was solid.

Then into the semi's and the luck was back on our side and we were given Roma instead of Bayern or real. Nobody cares what your personal preference was, it's irrelevant. And any off the field antics has nothing to do with what happens on the pitch either. The fact is Roma are a far weaker side than either Bayern or Real. End of.

So the draw couldn't have gone any better for us so it's just embarrassing trying to claim that we had this horrific run before we made it to Kiev and that dejan Lovren was a massive part of it. We couldn't have asked for a better run. 

If anything it's people like yourself who have the agenda just to defend him for the sake of it. It's like he and certain other players can do no wrong but the fact is he's not a top level centre half. You keep saying if he wasn't on our books then we would all be after him after the season he's had and we would all be desperate for him to sign. Ok, so tell me why not one big club has come in for him then if he's so great? 

I have this conversation with my mates down the pub all the time. Dejan Lovren would not get a game for any of our rivals. He will not be remembered as a great centre half when he retires either. He might have reached two finals this seeson but it's not F***ing dejan Lovren fc. He's playing for two bloody good teams here. One has the best club attack in Europe and the other has the best international midfied in Europe too.

Like many of our fans, I am on a permanent war footing against the mancs. You can see it as silly if you want. I see it as rivalry, and I'm not prepared to give them an inch, let alone say their players are the best in the world. I put up with that said about them on a daily basis for 20 years. And as a Liverpool fan, I'm not prepared to add to that.

You have disrespected Hoffenheim and pretty much every other team we played in the Euro run while you're at it. Expecting to beat Hoffenheim is one thing, going out and doing it is another.
      That's why England fail at major finals time after time, the expectations are outrageous for a country that has won nothing in over 50 years. But they're still expected to go out and wipe the floor against anybody that isn't the best in the world. Their expectations have now risen and their next tournament(s) will be compared against this. But the next tournament is the Euros, and there's no Panama Tunisia or Colombia at the Euros. There may be a Belgium and a Croatia though. And possibly a Lovren for them to deal with again.

We're not England though, and most of us had modest expectations going into the campaign. Some of us thought we would do well to get out of the group, having not done it in 9 years. We didn't get off to the best of starts either. The fact it went all the way to the wire showed what kind of group it was. Maribor lost one home game, at a banana skin venue several English and British sides have slipped on in recent years, Spartak beat Seville 5-1, while we couldn't beat Seville at all. If you want to find out what the easiest group was, the ones that were sorted after 4 games is where you look. Then we had to go to Porto, twice European champion, unbeaten at home all year, play this competition every year, and a side we had a lot of trouble dealing with when we last played them at this level, home and away. So I didn't hear anyone say, we should go there and win 5-0. The easiest draw of that round was given to Bayern, who got Besiktas and took advantage of it. Everyone here was disappointed to get City, many said we were going out while the press/bookies thought it was a mere formality. Roma were next, the place was a fortress for them in Europe this year, where Chelsea and Barcelona had gone there and got walloped. Unfortunately one of our fans got walloped by them too, and is still in hospital. And we lost out there as well, so you can see why I would have preferred to play them in the final. We hadn't played this level of football for 9 years, but we had to play quality sides from all the top 4 leagues in Europe. So I'm sorry, the myth that we had a cushy route to the final just doesn't stand up.

Lovren may not get in any of the rival sides, then again he doesn't have to. He just has to play well enough to get in our side. In Klopp's view, he does, and most fans back his judgement.

I'm not here to defend Lovren. I came here to state that he has got to two major finals this year, which demonstrates that the "you can't compete for/win major trophies with him around" phrase that gets often trotted out here, is evidently not true.

Maybe he won't win the World Cup. But even if he doesn't, there are plenty of top quality players who would gladly sell you their dinner for the chance to win one of his finals, let alone both in the same season.
      GegenPressClub
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts | 47 
      Reply #1949: Jul 14, 2018 12:31:59 am
      What the f**k is this sh*te? One pure bellend shout that!

Dado's Croatian you f**king divvy.

Point? I assumed such, it's hardly some epiphany. Unlike you and the plethora of people who've liked your post, I don't believe having a player on your team who happens to have the same nationality as you excuses him from valid criticism.

I'm Australian. If we signed Matt Ryan to replace Karius and he started to make consistent errors in judgement that he clearly wasn't learning from, would he be immune from criticism? It's absurd.

Dejan is a Liverpool player who shows passion for the shirt and seemingly supports and is supported by his teammates and manager. I'll always cheer on such players for our club. But on internet forums, on ones where we should be free to discuss players and their actual play, the good and the bad, I am going to express praise and/or criticism where I see fit.

A player can be good and still deserve criticism. We don't want Liverpool to be a good team, but a great one, and for us to reach those heights we either need great players, or have our good ones work on their faults in order to become so.

As I said before, I train kids who understand the point of criticism. If I tell a defender not to rush towards an advancing attacker too fast because he gets beat too often, resulting in a clear cut chance against us (rather than a threat being shepherded to the sideline), the kid doesn't brush that off and just think that because he is good at other things he doesn't need to work on this.

Here though it's considered "sh*te" and, yes, unconditional fandom for our players seems to be the common path. Good luck to y'all with that philosophy. Ha I look forward to Dejan having a great WC final and that somehow being translated into your heads as he has eliminated the poor judgement he showcased for us last season, and on a few occasions already at the WC. Peace
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1950: Jul 14, 2018 02:02:48 am
      Further to the ''gobs***e'' post about fascism and the Croatian team, the link below details the Council of Europe's alarm at the rise in neo-fascism in Croatia.
      Take no pleasure in pointing this out but facts are facts.

https://www.dw.com/en/neo-fascism-on-the-rise-in-croatia-council-of-europe-finds/a-43792245

The same shitty council reports far right movement and activity at higher rates in far more developed Western European countries e.g Austria, Belgium, Germany, France. But yeah you single out Croatia as I said gob sh*te from you thought you were better then that obviously your a bad ol tit.

Anyways going to start soaking up the fact that a country of 4.1m people that didn't exist 30 years ago is playing in a World Cup final. My country.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1951: Jul 14, 2018 05:10:42 am
      Point? I assumed such, it's hardly some epiphany. Unlike you and the plethora of people who've liked your post, I don't believe having a player on your team who happens to have the same nationality as you excuses him from valid criticism.

Don't think people were +'s the post of had anything to do with Dado, his country or even Dejan.

I pretty sure the +'s were just to agree on this point:

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1952: Jul 14, 2018 11:00:35 am
      The same shitty council reports far right movement and activity at higher rates in far more developed Western European countries e.g Austria, Belgium, Germany, France. But yeah you single out Croatia as I said gob sh*te from you thought you were better then that obviously your a bad ol tit.

Anyways going to start soaking up the fact that a country of 4.1m people that didn't exist 30 years ago is playing in a World Cup final. My country.

The subject matter was the Croatian team singing songs connected with a fascist regime on which I commented, your sensitivity concerning your country's political leaning does indicate there is more than an element of truth in the reports of the rise in fascism.
      If the same points were put to me involving the UK it would be of no concern because the number of fascists in the UK are of no consequence and this country has no significant historical links with fascism.
      The pro-Hitler groups in the 1930's aren't worth talking about.

Don't really give a sh*t about the world cup regarding disappointment or not and whether Engerland win or not, good luck to your team and good luck to France, essentially couldn't give a F**k who wins it - Liverpool aren't involved end of story.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #1953: Jul 14, 2018 11:07:16 am

How about you quote the whole thing?
      He does appear oblivious or unwilling to accept the fact that Eastern Europe has a well documented link with fascism, a fact I was merely stating.
      « Last Edit: Jul 14, 2018 11:20:28 am by stuey »
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #1954: Jul 14, 2018 01:28:09 pm
      Jesus I think I've stumbled into the wrong thread.

Personally would be wrapped for Croatia to win it not just for Dejan but for a nation so young and with such a small population would be a massive achievement.

Quick Reply