Trending Topics

Next match: WBA v LFC [Premier League] Sun 16th May @ 4:30 pm
      The Hawthorns

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P12 W5 D5 L2

Adrián San Miguel

Read 51443 times
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,724 posts | 198 
      Re: Adrián San Miguel
      Reply #225: Oct 06, 2020 04:43:08 pm
      I known very little about GK but re Adrian against Aston Villa, as JD mentioned above, we conceded too much shots on goal. The whole team performed badly and players chnage/tactic adjustment seemed strangely fail to improve us.
      Adrian of course played big part in the defeated.I think his poor distribution ability and lack of leadership are the main reasons.

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,217 posts | 1888 
      Reply #226: Oct 06, 2020 04:57:59 pm
      It's his distribution that's the worry. In our way of playing if you can't trust your keeper with the ball at his feet then thats a problem.

Hes also going through a crisis of confidence and has been since a few games before Atletico.

Lots of mistakes in his game that will cost us goals but hopefully not points in the coming weeks.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 26,294 posts | 3898 
      Reply #227: Oct 06, 2020 05:00:10 pm
      It's his distribution that's the worry. In our way of playing if you can't trust your keeper with the ball at his feet then thats a problem.

Hes also going through a crisis of confidence and has been since a few games before Atletico.

Lots of mistakes in his game that will cost us goals but hopefully not points in the coming weeks.

Distribution & positioning has me worried..
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,609 posts | 129 
      Reply #228: Oct 06, 2020 10:50:43 pm

October 16th apparently.
      Kopite78
      Reply #229: Oct 06, 2020 11:26:21 pm

Well you learn something new every day

However, no chance we sign on by then not the clubs style
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,767 posts | 4736 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #230: Oct 07, 2020 03:18:13 am
      Distribution & positioning has me worried..

Also the fact that he doesn't seem comfortable coming out and being that sweeper keeper like Ali. He seems very hesitant to leave his box.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,392 posts | 2039 
      Reply #231: Mar 01, 2021 02:40:14 am
      Credit for doing what was needed despite not having played in forever.

ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,101 posts | 892 
      Reply #232: Mar 01, 2021 12:10:20 pm
      Also the fact that he doesn't seem comfortable coming out and being that sweeper keeper like Ali. He seems very hesitant to leave his box.

And not to mention that, he allowed the ball to into his goal... but if he was good all round, he’d be playing first team football elsewhere.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #233: Mar 01, 2021 12:48:18 pm
      Credit for doing what was needed despite not having played in forever.

Yeah I thought he did ok yesterday, marshalled the defense quite well also but hopefully we have Becker back for Thursday.
      Jurgenabelieveus
      • Banned

• 48 posts | 11 
      Reply #234: Mar 01, 2021 04:12:22 pm
      Yeah I thought he did ok yesterday, marshalled the defense quite well also but hopefully we have Becker back for Thursday.

He did okay last night but fortunately it was Sheff Utd

His positioning on the Mcburnie header was awful and his role in the og that Kabak rolls past him that was ruled out for offside were questionable

He seems a good character but we miss Ali when he’s not there

That’s not having a go at him, but he’s a no.2/3 for a reason
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,992 posts | 2013 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #235: Mar 15, 2021 03:40:45 pm
      He tweeted how focused he is on the game tonight. Some of the responses he got are shocking.

Seriously an awful lot of c**ts seem to  support this club, support the wrong word to use really
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #236: Mar 15, 2021 05:18:45 pm
      He tweeted how focused he is on the game tonight. Some of the responses he got are shocking.

Seriously an awful lot of c**ts seem to  support this club, support the wrong word to use really

That is totally out of order but having said that please don't tell me that he's starting in goal!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | 222 
      Reply #237: Mar 15, 2021 06:32:29 pm

I don't know if it's something you learn not to do as you get older but I agree, it's awful. Would love to observe those cu*ts at work and whenever they have a bad day, just tear them to pieces.

Adrian's an honest and lovely individual. He's not cocky or arrogant or in denial about any errors he makes on the field. Deserves our full respect.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,679 posts | 438 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #238: Mar 15, 2021 06:53:01 pm
      Bunch of keyboard warriors, probably haven’t seen sunlight in years hiding in their caves safe behind their screens.

Quick Reply