Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Divock Origi (Liverpool > AC Milan)

Read 216070 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Divock Origi Player Thread
      Reply #1472: Apr 24, 2022 07:22:41 pm
      [quote author =waltonl4 link=topic=46531.msg2469151#msg2469151 date=1650823999]
      the goals he has scored for us legendary
      [/quote]

That we can agree on.  :D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1473: Apr 24, 2022 07:24:25 pm

JĆ¼rgen just called him a legend so I think JĆ¼rgen's opinion trumps yours mate.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1474: Apr 24, 2022 07:25:59 pm
      JĆ¼rgen just called him a legend so I think JĆ¼rgen's opinion trumps yours mate.

Canā€™t compete with Klopp, heā€™s already a legend for you lot in my book.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1475: Apr 24, 2022 07:30:31 pm
      Canā€™t compete with Klopp, heā€™s already a legend for you lot in my book.  ;D

its also about how he has conducted himself something your lot could really need to reflect on he is a cog and when needed an important one
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1476: Apr 24, 2022 07:33:34 pm
      its also about how he has conducted himself something your lot could really need to reflect on he is a cog and when needed an important one

Yeah handles himself well on and off the pitch, not a dirty player, like many I can mention.  ;D Not that it matters what you all think but Iā€™d say second best super sub youā€™ve ever had, youā€™ve already mentioned the first.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1477: Apr 24, 2022 08:16:37 pm
      Football without Origi is nothing
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1478: Apr 24, 2022 08:22:17 pm
      Football without Origi is nothing

You better get use to it, isnā€™t he gone next year.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1479: Apr 24, 2022 08:28:02 pm

Yeah out of contract in the summer, off to Milan.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,474 posts | 701 
      Reply #1480: Apr 24, 2022 08:40:44 pm

Damn those Onions
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1481: Apr 24, 2022 08:41:29 pm

have you noticed Keith how we have decent human beings playing for us and are winning games and titles you lot have a bag of vipers and are in sh*t alley winning nothing. Pogba got Maureen sacked and has downed tools since then Slab head has made a holiday incident go away by using his influence ahem.
      Divok will go with our good wishes and hopes for his future cant say that of Pogba or Rashford etc.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1482: Apr 24, 2022 08:55:07 pm
      have you noticed Keith how we have decent human beings playing for us and are winning games and titles you lot have a bag of vipers and are in sh*t alley winning nothing. Pogba got Maureen sacked and has downed tools since then Slab head has made a holiday incident go away by using his influence ahem.
      Divok will go with our good wishes and hopes for his future cant say that of Pogba or Rashford etc.

Hang on a min, you forgotten what the likes of Suarez & Coutinho done.  ;D  Your current crop appear to be a happy family though, canā€™t say that about my lot!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1483: Apr 24, 2022 08:56:37 pm
      Hang on a min, you forgotten what the likes of Suarez & Coutinho done.  ;D  Your current crop appear to be a happy family though, canā€™t say that about my lot!

On Coutinho, if it wasn't for him leaving, would Ali or VVD have been signed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1484: Apr 24, 2022 08:59:54 pm
      On Coutinho, if it wasn't for him leaving, would Ali or VVD have been signed.

Different subject but good question, probably not as youā€™re known for selling before buying big since FSG took over. Obviously working though.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1485: Apr 24, 2022 09:02:43 pm
      Different subject but good question, probably not as youā€™re known for selling before buying big since FSG took over. Obviously working though.

It's the way I see Chelsea going once they are taken over.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1486: Apr 24, 2022 09:07:17 pm
      Quote from HUYTON RED link=topic=46531.msg2469246#msg2469246 date =1650830563
      It's the way I see Chelsea going once they are taken over.

100%. Defo think they will drop of the radar for a period of time. Hopefully indefinitely   :lmao:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1487: Apr 24, 2022 09:19:43 pm
      DIVOCK ORIGI.

What a man, what an enigma, what a lad. 

Thanks for the memories, hopefully one of two more left to come, who knows might need a final winning goal once or twice before the seasons up.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1488: Apr 24, 2022 09:39:01 pm

Suarez always give 100% and Couthino gave us something like a 500% return Pogba Ā£100mil nil return do you want to continue. Your club has got virtually everything wrong in the last decade and so much is now on the new manager who simply will not get time to build anything.  Arrogance is understandable when you are winning but it looks silly when you get beat 9-0 over two games by your rival. UTD fans themselves say the ground is falling apart and the training ground is awful and you are going to need a fortune to buy success so lets see how next season turns out
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1489: Apr 24, 2022 09:42:14 pm
      Suarez always give 100% and Couthino gave us something like a 500% return Pogba Ā£100mil nil return do you want to continue. Your club has got virtually everything wrong in the last decade and so much is now on the new manager who simply will not get time to build anything.  Arrogance is understandable when you are winning but it looks silly when you get beat 9-0 over two games by your rival. UTD fans themselves say the ground is falling apart and the training ground is awful and you are going to need a fortune to buy success so lets see how next season turns out

Canā€™t see much changing next years with us lot, expecting another difficult year. I just donā€™t know what to expect from Erik  :f_doh:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1490: Apr 24, 2022 09:46:32 pm
      Canā€™t see much changing next years with us lot, expecting another difficult year. I just donā€™t know what to expect from Erik  :f_doh:

your fu**ed mate because you have  no soul or core to the club starting with the Glaziers. Then the day to day management of club is just a joke  the players bought are just bang avg slabhead being a prime example. If you get everything right from this next season its going to be 3 or 4 season to even get close to top four and now Newcastle will buy there way up you lot have missed the bus
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1491: Apr 24, 2022 09:48:50 pm
      your fu**ed mate because you have  no soul or core to the club starting with the Glaziers. Then the day to day management of club is just a joke  the players bought are just bang avg slabhead being a prime example. If you get everything right from this next season its going to be 3 or 4 season to even get close to top four and now Newcastle will buy there way up you lot have missed the bus

Yeah weā€™re fcuked for the time being but like all great clubs we will turn it around. Cream will come back to the top, itā€™s just a little sour at the moment.  :lmao:
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #1492: Apr 24, 2022 09:50:39 pm
      He has always kept his head down and made vital contributions despite not being a regular, and he's done it under a manager who has always spoken highly of him and the different type of threat he offers within the squad. Who will be our Origi next season?

It will be sad to see him go but he will always be held in high regard by the fans and will go out in the right way, whereas much higher profile players have gone about it the wrong way and ended up losing that respect. So fair play to the guy, especially as he has taken a lot of stick at times. Season's not over yet either! Hopefully we don't rely on him too much though as it might mean we're in the sh*t  :D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1493: Apr 24, 2022 11:41:34 pm
      He looked really bang on form as soon as he came on his touch straight away was spot on as was his touch to Mo.
      He is 27 so you can see  he wants to play more now. He will be remembered for being Divok an absolute gent and a credit to this club now score the winner in the FA Cup and The CL final.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #1494: Apr 25, 2022 06:17:28 am
      He looked really bang on form as soon as he came on his touch straight away was spot on as was his touch to Mo.
      He is 27 so you can see  he wants to play more now. He will be remembered for being Divok an absolute gent and a credit to this club now score the winner in the FA Cup and The CL final.

What a great story it would be. But I was really surprised to seem play yesterday. He hasn't played in weeks, even though he has always performed and scored this season.

Here's what Klopp said about him: the best finisher of the team, he says. Quite a statement:

ā€œHeā€™s a legend on and off the pitch I have to say, thatā€™s how it is,ā€ Klopp reflected in his post-match press conference.

ā€œHe is a fantastic footballer. For me ā€“ and I know it sounds ridiculous because I donā€™t line him up often ā€“ heā€™s a world-class striker.

ā€œHeā€™s our best finisher, definitely. He always was and everybody would say the same.

ā€œWhen you see him doing these kinds of things in training and heā€™s not in the squad because of the quality of other players, that is really hard I can imagine.

Quick Reply