Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Kristoffer Peterson (FC Utrecht)

Read 1553 times
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Kristoffer Peterson (FC Utrecht)
      Aug 27, 2014 04:03:24 pm
      sorry to see the lad go
       he looked promising
      Liverpool youngster Kristoffer Peterson moves to FC Utrecht
      http://www.squawka.com/news/liverpool-youngster-kristoffer-peterson-moves-to-fc-utrecht/166058

Good Luck Krisstoffer
       hope we have a buy back 1st option for him , if he continue to progress well

YNWA
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Re: Kristoffer Peterson (FC Utrecht)
      Reply #1: Aug 27, 2014 06:40:30 pm
      This is such a stupid sale..
      He really stood out in pre season and we go and sell him .Makes no sense

We sell promising players and loan out players we should be getting rid
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: Aug 27, 2014 07:25:02 pm
      Strange, bit pointless to have involved him in pre-season if we had no plans to keep him. Understandable if it was just a loan but a sale is bit of a surprise. Unless their offer was too good.
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Reply #3: Aug 27, 2014 08:29:54 pm
      Shame really. Must have been on a high in pre-season and then he gets a kick in the teeth.

Good luck to the lad anyhow.

You really do need to ask some serious questions regarding some of the decision making surrounding our youth system lately. It's been turned right on it's head with some decent talent being let go for no clear or apparent reason. Still to be convinced by Inglethorpe.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #4: Aug 27, 2014 08:43:02 pm
      Shame really. Must have been on a high in pre-season and then he gets a kick in the teeth.

Good luck to the lad anyhow.

You really do need to ask some serious questions regarding some of the decision making surrounding our youth system lately. It's been turned right on it's head with some decent talent being let go for no clear or apparent reason. Still to be convinced by Inglethorpe.

What big players have been let go?

Nevermind your right our youth system the past few years has been sh*te, that's why we are ranked top 10 academies in the world.  :roll:
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #5: Aug 27, 2014 09:13:04 pm
      has a great pre season, gets sold.... wouldn't have been in the shop window by any chance???

I know we barely had options up there to close off games in pre-season when Sturridge was out, but unfortunately it seems he might've been in the shop window, perhaps he just wasn't adjusting to life over here, I mean it surely wasn't related to his ability.

I don't think we need to be dramatic and say we have to ask 'serious questions' about where the youth system is at, just because the club didn't come out and say exactly why Kristoff was moved on.

best of luck Petersen.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #6: Aug 27, 2014 09:16:43 pm
      Good luck kid YNWA
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Reply #7: Aug 28, 2014 04:41:55 pm
      What big players have been let go?

Nevermind your right our youth system the past few years has been sh*te, that's why we are ranked top 10 academies in the world.  :roll:

Many thanks for being so swift in your usual obnoxiousness and providing part of my reasoning:f_tongueincheek: We're ranked because of the actions put in place by Rafa, Frank and Rodolfo.

WhoTF said "big players"? I said decent players - someone such as Hodzic for example. 
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #8: Aug 28, 2014 04:53:51 pm
      Many thanks for being so swift in your usual obnoxiousness and providing part of my reasoning:f_tongueincheek: We're ranked because of the actions put in place by Rafa, Frank and Rodolfo.

WhoTF said "big players"? I said decent players - someone such as Hodzic for example.

Really thought all the big work was done in 1998 when the academy was created or should I say redeveloped, yes a new manager put different personnel in charge of various aspects but the roots were already there. Hard to think of a worldy to come through since Gerrard, you can argue Sterling but we bought him from another club.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #9: Aug 28, 2014 04:54:10 pm
      Hopefully there's a buy-back clause as I thought this lad showed plenty of promise.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 2159 
      Reply #10: Aug 28, 2014 06:31:10 pm
      Am really not fussed myself, wasn't all that impressed by him tbh. Looked like a decent young player but that applies to all of our youth lads. To make it at the club they generally have to have something extra special ie. Sterling or Ibe. Or perhaps young Rossiter who was playing under 21 football at age 16 last season and not missing a beat.

Also, from the reading I have done, Petersen actually did the running to make this happen. Good luck to the lad
      Scottish Red Stu
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      • Make Us Dream
      Reply #11: Aug 29, 2014 10:17:21 pm
      Really liked the look of this lad on pre season shame we bring young lads through and they can't make it.
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #12: Aug 29, 2014 10:36:31 pm
      The decent, but not excellent players have to be sold. They fund the academy. Sad to see him go, but I bet he net us a few thousand quid, and maybe a few thousand more later if there is a sell on fee.

Quick Reply