Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Radamel Falcao (Monaco)

Read 34627 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Radamel Falcao (Monaco)
      Reply #368: Aug 23, 2014 10:45:47 am
      Id say this is dead now. If he signed him for 1 season on loan that would give a front 3 of Sturridge Balotelli and Falcao. Meaning a lot less playing time for Sterling and Markovic and I don't see Brendan allowing that to happen to 2 of his brightest young stars
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Reply #369: Aug 23, 2014 03:52:17 pm
      Id say this is dead now. If he signed him for 1 season on loan that would give a front 3 of Sturridge Balotelli and Falcao. Meaning a lot less playing time for Sterling and Markovic and I don't see Brendan allowing that to happen to 2 of his brightest young stars

but with 4 competitions, stur balo and falcao cant play every game.  sterling and markovic will have plenty of game time

we got to remember our lads will be playing 2x a week soon and for months on end If things go well.  some teams pack almost a 2nd team worth of first stringers because of this.

still not convinced falcao will be a red but definitely wouldn't mind if it was true
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #370: Aug 23, 2014 03:59:07 pm
      It would be a hell of a statement of intent if we got Falcao on loan as well as signing Balotelli.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #371: Aug 23, 2014 04:01:25 pm
      but with 4 competitions, stur balo and falcao cant play every game.  sterling and markovic will have plenty of game time

we got to remember our lads will be playing 2x a week soon and for months on end If things go well.  some teams pack almost a 2nd team worth of first stringers because of this.

still not convinced falcao will be a red but definitely wouldn't mind if it was true

Brendan will more often then not go 4 3 3. The 3 upfront baring injury or the odd rest would be Sturridge and the 2 new guys with Lambert as 4th choice. Rarely would the 2 young lads get the nod.

As it stands in a 4 3 3 I think, again barring injury or the boss freshening things up, 1 from Raheem and Lazar will sit on the bench most weeks.

Don't get wrong the more world class players you bring in is great but to bring a loan player in who would need to play regularly would prevent the progression of two gems. At least with  Lambert and if we sign him Etoo you have 2 players who can operate off the bench meaning 1 of the 2 from Raheem and Lazar could play most weeks
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #372: Aug 29, 2014 06:30:29 am
      Gone to Real it would seem.

Only £20m apparently.

This this, and as there is no action to be seen here, locking it down.

Quick Reply