Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Next LFC captain

Read 5827 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Re: Next LFC captain
      Reply #69: Aug 25, 2014 01:56:53 pm
      Interesting. We should have a poll.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #70: Aug 25, 2014 04:47:19 pm
      Lovren 1/3

Hendo 4/1

Anybody else 16/1
      fhands123
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 350 posts | 11 
      Reply #71: Aug 25, 2014 05:00:30 pm
      Mario Balotelli ;)
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #72: Aug 25, 2014 05:56:50 pm

He is definitely an example for youngsters  :f_whistle:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #73: Aug 25, 2014 06:13:20 pm
      our present Vice captain is agger, but I guess this will change in the coming days/weeks

So I guess  who will be our next VC will be an indication
       my guess is henderson- or even Sturridge , it will boost his confidence

Who ever  will be chosen , will be an honour for him to VC/or Captain LIVERPOOL

YNWA
      LFC Dynamo
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #74: Aug 28, 2014 09:31:18 pm
      For me, Lallana, he must have been brought in to do the job once Gerrard retires. You must be a pretty good captain to get from League 1 to a comfortable mid table team.

Sakho would be vice captain, Henderson next. Sakho has previous captain experience at PSG, he was a young captain there and did well before they got money invested into. Henderson next as brings passion and hard work to the team, which is needed at times.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #75: Aug 28, 2014 09:42:24 pm
      For me, Lallana, he must have been brought in to do the job once Gerrard retires. You must be a pretty good captain to get from League 1 to a comfortable mid table team.

Sakho would be vice captain, Henderson next. Sakho has previous captain experience at PSG, he was a young captain there and did well before they got money invested into. Henderson next as brings passion and hard work to the team, which is needed at times.

Taking his position on the pitch and taking the captaincy are two very very different things.

With the squad we have now considering departures it would be Henderson.

Respect of your squad is paramount and you can only earn that from battling with them out on the pitch and earning that respect.

Sahko has played very little and is still learning the club and language...Lallana has not played but a small bit in pre-season.

If SG left today I think we would see Hendo (Captain)/Lovren (Vice-Captain)....I would really have a hard time figuring out who else it could be.
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #76: Aug 28, 2014 11:07:39 pm
      I always prefer for captain someone that has been in club for a longer time. That is why Hendo would be my first choice. It would be weird for me that someone that just joined the club is named as vice captain until he proves himself.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #77: Aug 29, 2014 09:54:01 am
      we've finally found that calm leader at the back we've been missing since Hyypia left.

he looks the leader of men. disciplined, determined, vocal, hates losing and hates people slacking off. Him captain, Hendo vice captain.

Quick Reply