Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

What 'qualifies' a person as a 'fan' or 'supporter' of Liverpool FC?

Read 19241 times
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Re: What 'qualifies' a person as a 'fan' or 'supporter' of Liverpool FC?
      Reply #161: Sep 17, 2014 02:24:37 pm
      A local fella with a disgustingly large superiority complex. I'm ashamed to call you a fellow scouser!

As another local, I'd like you to know that regardless of what Jim says is the majority view in Liverpool, we're not all so xenophobic towards oot'ers.

Do they need all this reassurance?One thing though it often seems that people with views like yours don't give a second thought about the kids from the city been excluded
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #162: Sep 17, 2014 02:25:52 pm
      Whatever way you want to paint it there's no way loads on here can take any views that doesn't end up with them thinking their great about themselves. I'm not even trying to wind them up

Well you're doing a F***ing good impression lad.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #163: Sep 17, 2014 02:26:49 pm
      For me being a Liverpool supporter is about being part of something, of loving and caring about our club, of wanting and hoping for the best for our club, of sticking with it through good times and bad. Celebrating the good times, defending the bad times, of remembering our past while never forgetting the present and the future. 

What being a Liverpool supporter is not about is trying to exclude people, trying to big yourself up because you live nearer, have been a supporter longer, speak with a different accent or have different coloured bins or happen to know where the Ice Rink used to be.

I have been going to Anfield since 1968 does that make me a better supporter... nah just means I am older than most.

Does living nearer the ground than most mean someone is a better supporter....nah just means they don't have as far to travel to home games.

The real test of being a Liverpool supporter is what is in your heart not your location.

Is that your personal manifesto or a Mills and Boon romantic novel?
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #164: Sep 17, 2014 02:27:52 pm
      Well you're doing a f**king good impression lad.

Ta but just maybe they're crying arses
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #165: Sep 17, 2014 02:29:10 pm
      Do us all a service mods and F**k this moron off the forum.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #166: Sep 17, 2014 02:30:34 pm
      And there's me thinking it was you who threw a wobbler without me saying anything to you. There's a German fella who'll be round to yours for his tea what with youse being fambo and that.

We all know the club want all this but it's dead sweet the way you're protective of the wools.

Wasn't throw a wobbler lid, was F***ing buzzing off yer. And some of us have been concerned about kids not getting into the game for a long time, not just because FSG have stuck prices up, been that way since late 90s, when as a teenager I had to do the developement agency pools to get tickets to the game.

Wools aren't even the problem anymore - it's the F***ing nobhead cockney cu*ts and tourists who treat it like a day out that's the problem. In fact I do know a few wools, they don't need protecting though, they dress more like scousers and would probably knock F**k out of you if I'm being honest.

What German fella are you on about?
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #167: Sep 17, 2014 02:31:36 pm
      Is that your personal manifesto or a Mills and Boon romantic novel?

No, just trying to point out the difference between an actual Liverpool supporter and a pathetic arsehole WUM like you.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #168: Sep 17, 2014 02:32:57 pm
      Do us all a service mods and f**k this moron off the forum.

That's the spirit it's a fair fight me against loads of crying biffs I don't know why they're so threatened by views that's common everywhere.

I could guess though
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #169: Sep 17, 2014 02:37:32 pm
      No, just trying to point out the difference between an actual Liverpool supporter and a pathetic arsehole WUM like you.

I've been going the game for years and am a ST holder still just. Are you saying that it's not a common opinion in the city. If you said no I'd call you a liar.Id never call anyone a scouser who gives a load out and then squeal like a pig if they get any stick back. It seems to be widespread on here
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #170: Sep 17, 2014 02:39:24 pm
      That's the spirit it's a fair fight me against loads of crying biffs I don't know why they're so threatened by views that's common everywhere.

I could guess though

You flatter yourself, your comment is predictable and naïve.
      Rather like the F***ing eejit in the alehouse spouting sh*te, it may take a little longer on the forum but he will get silenced.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #171: Sep 17, 2014 02:40:27 pm
      Id never call anyone a scouser who gives a load out and then squeal like a pig if they get any stick back. It seems to be widespread on here

So you're not scouse then, cos that's the way you've carried on throughout this thread, squealing like a matrix officer!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #172: Sep 17, 2014 02:40:50 pm
      I've been going the game for years and am a ST holder still just. Are you saying that it's not a common opinion in the city. If you said no I'd call you a liar.Id never call anyone a scouser who gives a load out and then squeal like a pig if they get any stick back. It seems to be widespread on here

What game and a ST holder for what club?
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #173: Sep 17, 2014 02:43:06 pm
      You flatter yourself, your comment is predictable and naïve.
      Rather like the f**king eejit in the alehouse spouting sh*te, it may take a little longer on the forum but he will get silenced.

Are you actually a grown man?You sound more like a teenage girl whose favourite boys band has split up and she just can't stop crying.  Silenced wtf hit man.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #174: Sep 17, 2014 02:44:25 pm
      What game and a ST holder for what club?

Main Stand slick do you go yourself?
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #175: Sep 17, 2014 02:47:32 pm
      So you're not scouse then, cos that's the way you've carried on throughout this thread, squealing like a matrix officer!

Said earlier in the thread I'm from Old SwanWtf are you prattling on now about the matrix?hope you've got chops for the German fella It'd be out of order to let the fambo down
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #176: Sep 17, 2014 02:50:10 pm
      Are you actually a grown man?You sound more like a teenage girl whose favourite boys band has split up and she just can't stop crying.  Silenced wtf hit man.

It was what you call an analogy, not to be taken literally but an idealogical comparison.
      Unlike the foolish example you use above.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #177: Sep 17, 2014 02:50:13 pm
      don't give a second thought about the kids from the city been excluded

Well you will be made up that the club are increasing capacity then, because I'm sure LFC are doing it to let all the local kids in for a fiver.

The club don't want you or Billy Bradford and Nigel Norwich going week in week out.  No Premier League club does.

They would love it if 45,000 daytrippers made their first visit to the ground every single game - emptying the club shop.

You've got confused with passionate fans from all over the country and the world to the problem which exists - which is people with no idea about the club, who couldn't name many players past Gerrard, turning up once to 'sample the atmosphere'. 
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #178: Sep 17, 2014 02:50:23 pm
      Said earlier in the thread I'm from Old SwanWtf are you prattling on now about the matrix?hope you've got chops for the German fella It'd be out of order to let the fambo down

Type of person that gives the club and scousers in general a bad name. Go and rob some bread for your kid's tea you bad little meff.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #179: Sep 17, 2014 02:51:55 pm

The only person I have seen squealing and mewling like a little girl has been you just because no one seems to agree with you. As for Liverpool supporters in the city the majority are more worried about the price of tickets and how we are playing than who they are sat next to.

Maybe if you spent more time in threads talking about football rather than just about the people who watch it you might gain a little credence instead of being just another asshole with an agenda.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #180: Sep 17, 2014 02:51:55 pm

Jesus lad get a F***ing sense of humour I know you said Old Swan - you're one miserable F***ing gobs***e.

The matrix as in the bizzies - you know full of F***ing Everton fans!!

That bit in bold, do you want to decipher that into scouse or English for me, cos I haven't got a F***ing scoobie what the F**k you're on about?

And you're in the main stand? That explains a lot!!

Do you go with your blanket and flask like the rest of the arl cu*ts or you pissed off with the price hike you've had.

I'm kop block 208 - cheapest part of the ground - might be why I'm constantly buzzing!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #181: Sep 17, 2014 02:53:14 pm
      Does sound like a bitter.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #182: Sep 17, 2014 02:55:54 pm
      Well you will be made up that the club are increasing capacity then, because I'm sure LFC are doing it to let all the local kids in for a fiver.

The club don't want you or Billy Bradford and Nigel Norwich going week in week out.  No Premier League club does.

They would love it if 45,000 daytrippers made their first visit to the ground every single game - emptying the club shop.

You've got confused with passionate fans from all over the country and the world to the problem which exists - which is people with no idea about the club, who couldn't name many players past Gerrard, turning up once to 'sample the atmosphere'.

Thats a small part of what's going on. It's a deliberate policy to market celebrity culture. Glory hunting,rimming the boss,groupies and the like have always been there. Just be honest about being that. It's all the great attributes they give themselves because they chose something at random that's the snidely part of it all
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #183: Sep 17, 2014 03:01:12 pm
      Jesus lad get a f**king sense of humour I know you said Old Swan - you're one miserable f**king gobs***e.

The matrix as in the bizzies - you know full of f**king Everton fans!!

That bit in bold, do you want to decipher that into scouse or English for me, cos I haven't got a f**king scoobie what the f**k you're on about?

And you're in the main stand? That explains a lot!!

Do you go with your blanket and flask like the rest of the arl cu*ts or you pissed off with the price hike you've had.

I'm kop block 208 - cheapest part of the ground - might be why I'm constantly buzzing!!

Lad your post wasn't funny. Reckon you're buzzing cos you're the Moses of the wools leading them to freedom and that.

Quick Reply