Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

What 'qualifies' a person as a 'fan' or 'supporter' of Liverpool FC?

Read 19231 times
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Re: What 'qualifies' a person as a 'fan' or 'supporter' of Liverpool FC?
      Reply #138: Sep 17, 2014 12:30:57 pm

Oh what a cock Jockey you are, So you only support anything scouse hey, mmmmm Daglish, Molby, Whelan, Rush do I need to go on naming Legends who are not from Merseyside! What about the 50,000 Balotelli shirts sold in a day do you honestly think in your deluded little mind they were all bought by scousers!! If it was up to you the club would go under. it's down to the true supporters who may not get to Anfield every week, every year or even ever that our club exists. do you think Warrior sponsor us just to make everyone in Liverpool happy. I could go on tearing you to pieces but I don't think your ego could take it so I will leave it at that.

Yer you really showed me all about football finances. Everyone's been worrying about warrior for months.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #139: Sep 17, 2014 12:34:28 pm
      You think away fans are glory hunters.

Alrighty then.

You don't really understand this do you?Its a straightforward concept as well.

Oh I get it now you're only messing.  Nice one.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #140: Sep 17, 2014 12:39:03 pm
      If you travel miles and miles to follow a famous club a glory hunter is a fair description IMO.

I guess MsGerrard, who has a season ticket and travels a 220 miles round trip to every game, and has done for years and years - is just a massive glory hunter then.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #141: Sep 17, 2014 12:54:43 pm
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #142: Sep 17, 2014 12:58:59 pm
      Just been chatting to a Man City fan at work, she seems to recall a blert called Jim B on the bluemoon forum.  What are the odds that they are one and the same?  ;D
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #143: Sep 17, 2014 01:01:57 pm
      I guess MsGerrard, who has a season ticket and travels a 220 miles round trip to every game, and has done for years and years - is just a massive glory hunter then.

Where is she from originally?Who is she?Btw I don't consider St Helens fans  as anything but people who go to watch their local team. Had many a laugh with lads from there at the game
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #144: Sep 17, 2014 01:07:05 pm
      Just been chatting to a Man City fan at work, she seems to recall a blert called Jim B on the bluemoon forum.  What are the odds that they are one and the same?  ;D

Remote. Why do you have so much trouble understanding something that's a common subject in football?

Nice to see you're friendly with our manc  friends though. That's both Manchester boards I've been accused to be off now. It obviously too hard to compute that I'm an LFC fan from the city. It must be unusual round these here parts.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #145: Sep 17, 2014 01:14:29 pm
      Jim B needs his own thread:

How to Locate a Super-Fan
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #146: Sep 17, 2014 01:15:31 pm
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,270 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #147: Sep 17, 2014 01:17:18 pm
      Ok look can anyone who doesnt live in the city boundaries of Liverpool or better yet born within the boundaries please fook off from supporting Liverpool.

Now Jim hopefully thatll sort that out for ye
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #148: Sep 17, 2014 01:25:43 pm
      Jim B needs his own thread:

How to Locate a Super-Fan

As I've previously posted I'm just a fella who watches his local team. I suppose it gives me a super  fan distinction if you insist. I haven't said anything like that but I'm getting used to these cry arses feeling insecure.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #149: Sep 17, 2014 01:26:54 pm
      Remote. Why do you have so much trouble understanding something that's a common subject in football?

Nice to see you're friendly with our manc  friends though. That's both Manchester boards I've been accused to be off now. It obviously too hard to compute that I'm an LFC fan from the city. It must be unusual round these here parts.

Who'd have thought you could find a humourless 'scouser'?  It's  not hard to judge a lot of things about you, no time for bigots of any sort though, so I'm outta here.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #150: Sep 17, 2014 01:28:12 pm
      Ok look can anyone who doesnt live in the city boundaries of Liverpool or better yet born within the boundaries please fook off from supporting Liverpool.

Now Jim hopefully thatll sort that out for ye

A bit of common sense at last. I'd change that to a L postcode and immediate area in the name of fairness.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #151: Sep 17, 2014 01:34:57 pm
      Who'd have thought you could find a humourless 'scouser'?  It's  not hard to judge a lot of things about you, no time for bigots of any sort though, so I'm outta here.

Anyone who thinks people are bigots because they want to keep traditions going isn't really the full shillin You're pathetic really to throw rubbish out to make you feel secure.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #152: Sep 17, 2014 01:59:12 pm

Anyone who thinks people are bigots because they want to keep traditions going isn't really the full shillin You're pathetic really to throw rubbish out to make you feel secure.

And you're pr**k for being an argumentative c**t.

Ever thought of having a go at the club, rather than the people on here. They want their money, they're not F***ing arsed about you or me.

Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,637 posts | 130 
      Reply #153: Sep 17, 2014 02:00:07 pm
      Even though I'm being German and live in Germany I'm a supporter of this wonderful club! I don't give a sh*t when people wondering why I support an English team rather than a German team. Because it is Liverpool football club! The biggest club in the world! Liverpool gave me wonderful moments as moments of pure desperation.  Thanks to you guys on this board I feel even more part of the "family" of Liverpool!
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #154: Sep 17, 2014 02:03:02 pm
      And you're pr**k for being an argumentative c**t.

Ever thought of having a go at the club, rather than the people on here. They want their money, they're not f**king arsed about you or me.

You can F**k off gobs***e I posted harmless opinions and all I got was a load of crying tw*ts like you
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #155: Sep 17, 2014 02:07:24 pm
      You can F**k off gobs***e I posted harmless opinions and all I got was a load of crying tw*ts like you

hahaha on the rag you soft c**t!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #156: Sep 17, 2014 02:08:49 pm
      As I've previously posted I'm just a fella who watches his local team.

And judging by your post history on here has no interest in the football side of it, or opinions on the game, but is just on a massive wind-up.  Managing to get a few bites here and there but generally wasting precious minutes of his own existence on the Earth in what will ultimately be a futile and fruitless exercise.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #157: Sep 17, 2014 02:16:57 pm

And there's me thinking it was you who threw a wobbler without me saying anything to you. There's a German fella who'll be round to yours for his tea what with youse being fambo and that.

We all know the club want all this but it's dead sweet the way you're protective of the wools.
      JayC1560
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts |
      Reply #158: Sep 17, 2014 02:17:02 pm

As I've previously posted I'm just a fella who watches his local team. I suppose it gives me a super  fan distinction if you insist.

A local fella with a disgustingly large superiority complex. I'm ashamed to call you a fellow scouser!

As another local, I'd like you to know that regardless of what Jim says is the majority view in Liverpool, we're not all so xenophobic towards oot'ers.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #159: Sep 17, 2014 02:17:53 pm
      For me being a Liverpool supporter is about being part of something, of loving and caring about our club, of wanting and hoping for the best for our club, of sticking with it through good times and bad. Celebrating the good times, defending the bad times, of remembering our past while never forgetting the present and the future. 

What being a Liverpool supporter is not about is trying to exclude people, trying to big yourself up because you live nearer, have been a supporter longer, speak with a different accent or have different coloured bins or happen to know where the Ice Rink used to be.

I have been going to Anfield since 1968 does that make me a better supporter... nah just means I am older than most.

Does living nearer the ground than most mean someone is a better supporter....nah just means they don't have as far to travel to home games.

The real test of being a Liverpool supporter is what is in your heart not your location.
      Jim B
      • Banned

• 60 posts |
      Reply #160: Sep 17, 2014 02:21:43 pm
      And judging by your post history on here has no interest in the football side of it, or opinions on the game, but is just on a massive wind-up.  Managing to get a few bites here and there but generally wasting precious minutes of his own existence on the Earth in what will ultimately be a futile and fruitless exercise.

Whatever way you want to paint it there's no way loads on here can take any views that doesn't end up with them thinking their great about themselves. I'm not even trying to wind them up

Quick Reply