Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Fernandez Suso (Porto)

Read 5935 times
      Scally21
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 991 posts | 71 
      Re: Fernandez Suso (Porto)
      Reply #46: Aug 30, 2014 09:23:57 pm
      Correct me If I'm wrong, but Isn't he on his final year of his contract?

Apparently he was offered 5 years but kicked it into touch. :o

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/suso-wants-avoid-deadline-day-liverpool-exit-despite-contract-expiration-1463084
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #47: Aug 30, 2014 09:45:30 pm
      Really hope we can tie him down to a long contract and then send him out on loan for the last time before he returns for a proper role in the 15/16 season
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #48: Aug 30, 2014 09:49:21 pm
      Really hope we can tie him down to a long contract and then send him out on loan for the last time before he returns for a proper role in the 15/16 season

Yep. No disrespect to Almeria but it's best we raise the level of his loan club to a Champions League or Europa League competing side.
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #49: Aug 30, 2014 09:56:55 pm
      Yep. No disrespect to Almeria but it's best we raise the level of his loan club to a Champions League or Europa League competing side.
      If he is good enough for a champions league or europa league standard side from any moderately competitive league and get significant minutes, he is probably good enough to just stay in the squad and get minutes from the bench.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,256 posts | 4933 
      Reply #50: Aug 30, 2014 10:37:48 pm
      Have a feeling this kid will never become a regular here.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #51: Aug 31, 2014 07:42:08 am
      Correct me If I'm wrong, but Isn't he on his final year of his contract?

yes , that why Milan want him on loan , so in 2015 when his contract expires , they can tie him up on a free
      So for me its ridiculous to loan him in the last year of his contract, if he is not in BR plans (which is a pity) sell him now or offer him a new contract before you loan him

Just reading this on the matter,  interesting

Suso himself, however, has attempted to quash reports of an exit at this moment in time, reiterating his desire to fight for a place in Brendan Rodgers’ lineup, while also rejecting the idea of a rumoured loan move to AC Milan.

‘Liverpool are not likely to sell me and I do not want to leave either. What I would like is to stay here,’ he told IB Times UK.

‘In December I will be free agent but what I want is to renew here. I am very happy. I know the city and the club and I would like to stay.

‘I only have one year left on my contract so I cannot go out on loan.’

for whole article>>>  http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/08/31/liverpool-youngster-quashes-idea-of-deadline-day-exit/

YNWA
      « Last Edit: Aug 31, 2014 07:54:57 am by carragerrard »

Quick Reply