Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Playstation 4 Information & Discussion

Read 19582 times
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: Playstation 4 Information & Discussion
      Reply #69: Jan 04, 2014 10:03:48 pm
      I had two aswell, might have a third as my dad works for Sony and he's currently beating all the other salesmen at selling 4k tvs!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #70: Jan 04, 2014 10:23:25 pm
      I would be willing to sell one mate.

No idea on postage costs to Brazil however.

Sony only sent me the actual PS4, no wires, HDMI cable or controller, just the PS4 console in a courier box. It works, as I've played on it just to test it out.

Shouldn't be hard to get, power cable is pretty standard type.
      I'm guessing he'd only need it shipping to his mate in Switzerland if Brazil is too costly.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #71: Jan 06, 2014 12:49:51 pm
      If Tom doesn't want or need two maybe he'd be willing to sell you one?

That's actually a good idea!

I would be willing to sell one mate.

Cool! I'll send you a PM.

Shouldn't be hard to get, power cable is pretty standard type.
      I'm guessing he'd only need it shipping to his mate in Switzerland if Brazil is too costly.

I think the problem about shipping directly to Brazil would be the taxes. Not sure how it would work shipping to Switzerland but I would guess their taxes are not as ridiculous as ours. Then my friend could bring it back to Brazil with him, inside his bag, as his personal stuff and avoid some of the taxes.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #72: Aug 07, 2014 08:44:34 am
      Right guys, thinking of trading my a PS3 60GB (I think). Where is the best place to do so? The idea is to buy a PS4 so if I can get some sort of deal somewhere where I can trade in the PS3 for money off a PS4, that would be okay. Appreciate any advice.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #73: Aug 07, 2014 09:53:13 am
      Right guys, thinking of trading my a PS3 60GB (I think). Where is the best place to do so? The idea is to buy a PS4 so if I can get some sort of deal somewhere where I can trade in the PS3 for money off a PS4, that would be okay. Appreciate any advice.

Gamestop currently have a trade in on their website PS3 for a PS4.

http://www.gamestop.ie/

Has to be a 500GB PS3. Works out at €100 discount.
      That'll be available at any stores.

Game seem to have something similar, with The Last of Us included. (AWESOME)
      http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=148256&articleId=148257&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #74: Aug 07, 2014 05:12:27 pm
      Gamestop currently have a trade in on their website PS3 for a PS4.

http://www.gamestop.ie/

Has to be a 500GB PS3. Works out at €100 discount.
      That'll be available at any stores.

Game seem to have something similar, with The Last of Us included. (AWESOME)
      http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=148256&articleId=148257&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151

Would probably have to go for one over here, so that discounts GameStop. Just had a look their and I have a 120GB PS3, one of the slim ones. Might have to leave it another month or so, get it once the new Fifa comes out. I just know from people in the past that Game have ripped people off so obviously looking around.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #75: Aug 07, 2014 05:17:47 pm
      Okay, so I have done a price check using the barcode on the side of the box and they will give me £60 for trade in or £54 cash. I'll have another look around.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #76: Aug 08, 2014 12:01:44 am
      Okay, so I have done a price check using the barcode on the side of the box and they will give me £60 for trade in or £54 cash. I'll have another look around.

To be perfectly honest with you, mate, I'd try to get the cash together another way and hang on to your PS3 for a bit even when you've got a PS4.
      I'm glad I have a PS4 but at this point it's still very limited in terms of apps and games and most of the decent free stuff on PS+ is for PS3, it's mainly dodgy indie games on PS4. I have an Xbox 360 and still use that due to the greater range of apps.

Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #77: Aug 15, 2014 09:00:52 pm
      To be perfectly honest with you, mate, I'd try to get the cash together another way and hang on to your PS3 for a bit even when you've got a PS4.
      I'm glad I have a PS4 but at this point it's still very limited in terms of apps and games and most of the decent free stuff on PS+ is for PS3, it's mainly dodgy indie games on PS4. I have an Xbox 360 and still use that due to the greater range of apps.

Interesting point mate, cheers for the advice. I had thought that with the new Fifa coming out soon, I would uy the PS4 for that. May hold back now.

Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #78: Aug 24, 2014 03:02:29 am
      Why are all the bundle deals sh*te?

I've been hovering over the 'buy' button for a few days now. Maybe it's worth waiting it out.

Your move decisiveness.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #79: Aug 24, 2014 04:54:48 am
      Just got mine last week for £225 when converted from Aussie dollar. Looks amazing!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #80: Sep 29, 2014 07:46:42 pm
      Gamestation have a deal at the moment where it's £350 for the console and Fifa 15 or £230 for the console, Fifa 15 and The Last of Us (the latter being a download) when you trade in your PS3 and any 5 games.

Quick Reply