Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match vs Basel (once again if possible)

Simon Mignolet
      4 (6.8%)
      Javi Manquillo
      5 (8.5%)
      Martin Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Dejan Lovren
      5 (8.5%)
      Jose Enrique
      4 (6.8%)
      Steven Gerrard (c)
      4 (6.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (5.1%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      8 (13.6%)
      Lazar Markovic
      2 (3.4%)
      Raheem Sterling
      0 (0%)
      Mario Balotelli
      7 (11.9%)
      Adam Lallana (sub)
      16 (27.1%)
      Rickie Lambert (sub)
      1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: Oct 04, 2014 09:48:13 pm

Basel 1 - 0 Liverpool: In Game & Post Game Wonderings (again).

Read 28735 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Re: Basel 1 - 0 Liverpool: In Game & Post Game Wonderings (again).
      Reply #552: Oct 02, 2014 04:03:12 pm
      Come on man...I posted two or three posts and I was basically saying that now it's the time for Rodgers to show that he deserves our last year's praise and that I did not believe that he is near Klopp's or Simeone's standards. This is what I was basically saying, it's my opinion and you and some other guys started to call me a pr**k and make some nasty comments about Greece  etc etc. Nobody disagree with me in order to have a discussion.

So do not expect from me to be a sitting duck and accept all these insults.

When the team starts to perform well I will be the first one to say good things about the manager. I support the team and this does not have to do from where I am from. I am a fan with an opinion. It's called a DEMOCRACY (it's Greek :)

I want some of what you're on.
      Tell you what lad if you think I want crucifying report me to the mods - do it.

I at no time called you a pr**k.
      I have done nothing but praise Greece and it's people, not only here but in other threads.
      I would be indebted if you could show me the quotes you refer to.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #553: Oct 02, 2014 04:07:24 pm
      Come on man...I posted two or three posts and I was basically saying that now it's the time for Rodgers to show that he deserves our last year's praise and that I did not believe that he is near Klopp's or Simeone's standards. This is what I was basically saying, it's my opinion and you and some other guys started to call me a pr**k and make some nasty comments about Greece  etc etc. Nobody disagree with me in order to have a discussion.

So do not expect from me to be a sitting duck and accept all these insults.

When the team starts to perform well I will be the first one to say good things about the manager. I support the team and this does not have to do from where I am from. I am a fan with an opinion. It's called a DEMOCRACY (it's Greek :)

stop being so f***in precious. that's scouse
      Gabri
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts | 26 
      Reply #554: Oct 02, 2014 04:17:55 pm
      I want some of what you're on.
      Tell you what lad if you think I want crucifying report me to the mods - do it.

I at no time called you a pr**k.
      I have done nothing but praise Greece and it's people, not only here but in other threads.
      I would be indebted if you could show me the quotes you refer to.

What's moaning pr**k in Greek?
      Oh right - Gabri.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #555: Oct 02, 2014 04:18:57 pm

What's Greek for taking the piss?
      Now where have I said anything bad about Greece?
      You spoke of being called a moaning pr**k so I elaborated or took the piss.
      As I said if you think there is any offensive correspondence report me to the mods.
      Although they have a busy time of it and more than likely will tell you to stop wasting their F***ing time.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #556: Oct 02, 2014 04:23:56 pm
      What's out of order?
      Tell you what is out of order and possibly libellous is being called a racist.
      A racist for confirming the lad is Greek?
      I have been to Greece upwards of 14 times in the last decade to Corfu, Zante and the beautiful island of Skiathos, why is that I hear you ask?
      My family and friends love Greece and it's people, this guy is offended because I wind him up about his support for LFC so he feels compelled to call me a f**king racist - f**k me give order mate.

Ok then to even it up your both out of order ;

You for suggesting because he is Greek he should not be posting on the forum

Him for calling you a Racist.

I know it gets a bit heated in here when results and performances are poor but I bet RAWK is probably more civilised than here at the moment!!

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #557: Oct 02, 2014 04:33:09 pm
      I'm arrovere it's F***ing mad.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #558: Oct 02, 2014 04:44:27 pm

The f**king and blinding wasn't called for neither was the racist comment as I have been to Greece 14 times in the last decade because I love the place and the people.
      I can assure you all Stuey is telling the truth here. I'm Greek too and relatively new in this forum and the first person to be friendly towards me had been Stuey (given the opportunity i thank him for this).

Remember we are on the same side folks so take it easy!
      « Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014 05:26:55 pm by nikos »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #559: Oct 02, 2014 06:17:02 pm
      Come on man...I posted two or three posts and I was basically saying that now it's the time for Rodgers to show that he deserves our last year's praise and that I did not believe that he is near Klopp's or Simeone's standards.

Aren't Dortmund sitting 12th?
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #560: Oct 02, 2014 06:22:50 pm
      Well it wasn't pretty was it?but,we've got a lot of new players who need a bit of time to gel this is where Brendan needs more support than negative vibes.
      It was a shocking performance so bad I stopped watching gave up chatting up the barmaid and got bladdered.....bloody long day today I can tell thee:-)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #561: Oct 02, 2014 06:30:07 pm
      Well it wasn't pretty was it?but,we've got a lot of new players who need a bit of time to gel this is where Brendan needs more support than negative vibes.
      It was a shocking performance so bad I stopped watching gave up chatting up the barmaid and got bladdered.....bloody long day today I can tell thee:-)

How did you get on with barmaid mate?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #562: Oct 02, 2014 06:58:02 pm

you need to read a book "how to win friends and influence people" because the way you are going you will not be here too long give it a f***in rest and move on its not all about you
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #563: Oct 02, 2014 07:18:01 pm
      How did you get on with barmaid mate?

Like Liverpool last night failed miserably :-).sore head this morning and not the right one:-).
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #564: Oct 02, 2014 07:27:45 pm
      Like Liverpool last night failed miserably :-).sore head this morning and not the right one:-).

Ah well some you win and some you get so pissed you couldn't be arsed about.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #565: Oct 02, 2014 07:47:49 pm
      So many people writing negative things about the team but it seems that I am everyone's problem in that forum.
      Wake up shake your f**king head and accept reality.
      So either you f**k off and let me write whatever I believe or f**k off and delete me from this forum ok?

Enough is enough!

We are sh*te at the moment and I can write my opinion negative or positive. If you do not like it don't read it.

I pictured somebody drunkenly waving a sword around as they said that. Not sure why.

Balotelli and his movement? Really, really affecting the fluency of our attacking play. If it's one up front then it's Borini until Studge is back.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #566: Oct 02, 2014 07:57:45 pm
      Balotelli and his movement? Really, really affecting the fluency of our attacking play. If it's one up front then it's Borini until Studge is back.

I would rather play with a "false nine" than have Borini as a lone striker, although to be fair Balotelli at times has looked more like a false nine than a frontline striker.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #567: Oct 02, 2014 08:08:30 pm
      Balotelli was hitting the floor far to often for me last night

Quick Reply