Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. MOTM?

Mignolet
      3 (3%)
      Lovren
      0 (0%)
      Moreno
      0 (0%)
      Skrtel
      2 (2%)
      Johnson
      1 (1%)
      Gerrard
      2 (2%)
      Henderson
      1 (1%)
      Allen
      0 (0%)
      Sterling
      34 (34%)
      Coutinho
      44 (44%)
      Balotelli
      2 (2%)
      Lallana
      10 (10%)
      Can
      1 (1%)
      Markovic
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Voting closed: Oct 25, 2014 09:45:43 pm

Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: In game and Post Match Disappointment

Read 40667 times
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: In game and Post Match Disappointment
      Reply #621: Oct 22, 2014 10:46:29 pm
      It's bad enough having to watch my team lose but reading some of the stuff on here over the last few weeks is shocking to say the least.

I'm ashamed to call myself a Liverpool supporter if this is how the rest of you support.

Well said. +1

Need more women on the forum.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #622: Oct 22, 2014 10:46:51 pm
      To be honest everyone is entitled to critise someone is their opinion after all liverpool is static and the others all moving . We support liverpool that's it .

BR is a human he does mistakes and so are the other managers , our defense isn't improving I don't know what's the problem , we changed players and we are still worse do something is wrong with managing bit , of course people are going to critise BR even king Kenny had the same thing .
      At least on this forum people are mature and do write some constructive arguments , unlike other forums like RAWK where there's knee jerking camp vs deluded camp and the one in between who write some good arguments get blocked and banned for no reason .

I refuse to believe there is any sensible posters on RAWK..  ;)

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #623: Oct 22, 2014 10:47:28 pm
      Don't bother mate there's a little mafia of old farts on here who pine for the days of Joe Fagan and plus each other's post  whenever they can to show there alleged superior knowledge and experience.

you can F**k right of you little pr**k is that modern enough for you to understand
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,677 posts | 145 
      Reply #624: Oct 22, 2014 10:48:04 pm
      I remember the days where were sh*te in the league but once we play the champions league we were different , this year we are sh*t in both sides .
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #625: Oct 22, 2014 10:48:14 pm
      Thankfully its the minority of fans here.

Just read my post - just because you have supported Liverpool longer doesn't make your points more valid.

And what Billy said was utter sh*te - worst football we've ever played since Second Division? This is the type of delusions we're trying to argue against here. It would be hilarious if it weren't Liverpool fans saying this.

Seems like most of us will just have to f**k off, because apparently, the length of time you've supported Liverpool makes you think you have more of a right?

You don't realise how much you will piss people off here with that pathetic statement.

Many of us might not have 'history' like yourself, but at least we aren't stuck in the past like you.

Have you just put some more Duracells in ?.
      You never f***ing stop do you.
      Must be the Dexies.

Hows this for a facht pal?

Never in 50 years of European campaigns have we ever been 0-3 down in at half time  at Anfield.

Billy 1 may be on to something you've completely missed.   

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #626: Oct 22, 2014 10:48:21 pm

you can f**k right of you little pr**k is that modern enough for you to understand

;D

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #627: Oct 22, 2014 10:48:58 pm
      Well said. +1

Need more women on the forum.

I would say we had more than enough already mate .... if it didn't insult the real ones. :)
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #628: Oct 22, 2014 10:49:48 pm
      Some very big decisions for BR, none bigger than dropping Balotelli. I hope he is big enough to do what is needed for this Football team.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #629: Oct 22, 2014 10:52:04 pm
      apparently we are all tw*t , just look at what someone saying about us on RAWK 

By the way, just like to applaud all the posters on here.

I was on the forum LFC Reds, and it was just sickening abuse at Rodgers that he should be sacked and that winning the League Cup a few years back was preferable to Champions League nights.

A lot of work still needs to be done, none more so from Brendan himself, but I have every confidence in him to deliver even in this barren spell.

Congratulations to all posters on RAWK, you are a breath of fresh air compared to the tw*ts on LFC Reds.

F***ing shocking

:lmao:
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #630: Oct 22, 2014 10:54:28 pm
      Any way girlies back to the football. I thought there was some positive signs there from our midfield minus Balotelli who seemed to be on a different level again (can't blame him really he is good at what he knows).
      I am much more confident at playing Hull after today knowing with Coutinho, a Raheem and Lallana we will be ok.

Mind you I would be tempted to drop Lovren and play Kolo.........can't believe I am saying this but he really has been awful.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #631: Oct 22, 2014 10:55:47 pm
      Good strikers for January  affordable
      Víctor Ibarbo
      kevin volland
      Emmanuel Emenike
      Luis Muriel
      Alexandre Lacazette

all of them are pacey strikers

If they're not consistent then they're useless to us. Don't need another Balotelli. Never been so infuriated than when I saw him swapping shirts at half time!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #632: Oct 22, 2014 10:57:26 pm
      If they're not consistent then they're useless to us. Don't need another Balotelli. Never been so infuriated than when I saw him swapping shirts at half time!

Lacazette would be 10x better than Balo and fits our style perfectly.

IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #633: Oct 22, 2014 10:57:45 pm
      Just reflecting on some moments from the game; did anyone else get pissed off when Benzema was laughing about a scrappy move that nearly resulted in Ronaldo scoring again?

Our defence is all over the place at the moment and should be priority number 1.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,153 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #634: Oct 22, 2014 11:00:11 pm
      Thankfully its the minority of fans here.

Just read my post - just because you have supported Liverpool longer doesn't make your points more valid.

And what Billy said was utter sh*te - worst football we've ever played since Second Division? This is the type of delusions we're trying to argue against here. It would be hilarious if it weren't Liverpool fans saying this.

Seems like most of us will just have to f**k off, because apparently, the length of time you've supported Liverpool makes you think you have more of a right?

You don't realise how much you will piss people off here with that pathetic statement.

Many of us might not have 'history' like yourself, but at least we aren't stuck in the past like you.

Son of a Gun,

Why don't you just calm down. Maybe just try and understand that these supporters of whom you wish to mock just have higher standards than you. These supporters have followed Liverpool all their life and have been around when we were the best team in the world, playing the best football in the world. A style of football made famous by our Club.

They have witnessed the good times and the bad times, they have seen countless titles being paraded around Anfield. They have been to several European Cup triumphs, probably all of them. So just try and comprehend how difficult this shocking standard of football is for them to stomach, they are used to better, much better.

They have a right to be critical, as does any supporter of any Club.

As for living in the past, don't we all? History is not something you forget, it is something you look back to when times are hard, your history defines you.

Your history determines your expectations.

Try not to ridicule men who have massive expectations based on witnessing massive success. They are the lucky ones, they are most certainly not to be mocked, for they have witnessed greatness.

The result of this is that they then expect nothing but greatness.

Is there anything wrong with that? Expecting nothing but the best for your Club?

That past that you continually look to mock with disdain, it's the past that defines what we are today.

Please show some respect.

Thank You.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #635: Oct 22, 2014 11:00:48 pm
      I would say we had more than enough already mate .... if it didn't insult the real ones. :)

:D :D :D
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,247 posts | 4931 
      Reply #636: Oct 22, 2014 11:02:16 pm
      Missed the game due to work and judging by the small slection of posts I've read on here so far I'll maybe give this thread a miss tonight.

A game I thought we'd struggle to get anything out of so losing doesn't change what I think about the boss as I'm guessing he's taking a bit of stick tonight.

On a side note Balotelli swapping shirts at half time is a F***ing joke.

Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #637: Oct 22, 2014 11:06:08 pm
      Don't bother mate there's a little mafia of old farts on here who pine for the days of Joe Fagan and plus each other's post  whenever they can to show there alleged superior knowledge and experience.

The f**king cast of Dad's Army telling me to think better though!

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #638: Oct 22, 2014 11:06:10 pm
      @hardcoresoldier .....

1. These supporters have followed Liverpool all their life and have been around when we were the best team in the world, playing the best football in the world. A style of football made famous by our Club.

2.  So just try and comprehend how difficult this shocking standard of football is for them to stomach, they are used to better, much better.

3. As for living in the past, don't we all? History is not something you forget, it is something you look back to when times are hard, your history defines you.

4. Your history determines your expectations.

5. Massive expectations based on witnessing massive success. They are the lucky ones, they are most certainly not to be mocked, for they have witnessed greatness. The result of this is that they then expect nothing but greatness.

6. Is there anything wrong with that? Expecting nothing but the best for your Club?

7. That past that you continually look to mock with disdain, it's the past that defines what we are today.

Summarized into points. This is exactly my feelings when I post.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,153 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #639: Oct 22, 2014 11:09:48 pm

Do you even have any idea how insulting that post is? Were you not taught manners and respect by your parents? I'd put a fair wager on the majority of these 'old farts' sparking you out if you were in front of them, oh i forgot, you're attached to a keyboard.

At least have the decency to apologise to them. 
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #640: Oct 22, 2014 11:11:36 pm
      Do you even have any idea how insulting that post is? Were you not taught manners and respect by your parents? I'd put a fair wager on the majority of these 'old farts' sparking you out if you were in front of them, oh i forgot, you're attached to a keyboard.

I have asked the MODS to have a word but that seems to have gone nowhere.If you cant respect someone like Billy you simply shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this forum
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #641: Oct 22, 2014 11:14:04 pm

Who plussed you HS. ?
      Or need we ask ?
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,191 posts | 1274 
      Reply #642: Oct 22, 2014 11:14:11 pm

Sorry to disagree with you hardcoresoldiers, but he got it spot on. but we've not got a problem with the veterans, more the veterans telling us their views matter more because they've supported the club more, so that means they can spread damned lies about Brendan.

For that they ARE being complete fuds.

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #643: Oct 22, 2014 11:16:02 pm
      Sorry to disagree with you hardcoresoldiers, but he got it spot on. but we've not got a problem with the veterans, more the veterans telling us their views matter more because they've supported the club more, so that means they can spread damned lies about Brendan.

For that they ARE being complete fuds.

Half of 'em are probably only "veterans" of this forum - nothing else.  ;)

Quick Reply