Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Pre Match League Cup - Liverpool v Swansea. Tuesday 28th October, ko 8pm

Read 5976 times
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Re: Pre Match League Cup - Liverpool v Swansea. Tuesday 28th October, ko 8pm
      Reply #23: Oct 27, 2014 07:14:14 pm
      give sinclair, wilson, lloyd jones and rossiter a chance ...
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1668 
      • YNWA
      Reply #24: Oct 27, 2014 07:18:11 pm
      Would give a lot of the new signings another chance on Tues:

Jones
                Johnson  Toure   Skyrtel  Enrique
                           Can Lucas Allen
                    Markovic Lambert Lallana

Some of the new guys that cost a fair few bob, can't be hiding - need to make them earn their crust.
      And some of the guys on the edge of the team deserve a chance to play their way in.
      Wouldn't even have Borini even on the bench, turd needs to get the message.
      Can't be depending on Sterling and Coutinho to create all the time - but would have them on the bench for impact later.
      The usual league cup balancing act for BR - he wants to win - but needs to play some second stringers - hope they can do a job - but have the more dependable lads ready to come on to get us over the line if needed.
      « Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014 07:29:15 pm by bmck »
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,250 posts | 923 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #25: Oct 27, 2014 07:30:17 pm
      why isnt the game on tele? two preimer league teams meetimg in a cup tie and its not in. who make these desicions?
      Can't complain we're never off the telly

GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #26: Oct 27, 2014 07:35:12 pm
      if brendan will use the first team players that will be a strong message that he has alot of pressure on him and won't risk a cup exit so soon in the season, but i think we will see the players who didnt had many chances with the first team, i'm curious if borini will get any minutes
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #27: Oct 27, 2014 07:35:53 pm
      Jones
      Johnson - Toure - Lovren - Enrique
      Lucas - Can
      Markovic - Henderson - Coutinho
      Lambert 

Henderson leading the team out  :kop5cf8koxp6:

edit - Sakho injured?
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,788 posts | 574 
      Reply #28: Oct 27, 2014 07:37:26 pm
      Gerrard and Sterlng to be rested surely.

Another home defeat probably.

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #29: Oct 27, 2014 08:47:29 pm
      Gerrard and Sterlng to be rested surely.

Another home defeat probably.

Just loving the optimism there
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #30: Oct 27, 2014 09:14:00 pm
      Don't care how we get it but we need a win to boost morale in the squad.

Newcastle away will be harder after the confidence they got from winning at Spurs. The fact we're toothless without Sturridge makes every game a struggle for us right now. Then we have Madrid and Chelsea and Palace away. If we don't start getting results the pressure will increase on the manager and players and it's going to spiral into a disaster like 2009/10.

It really will. A win, which was deserved, at Hull would of papered over the cracks. Pressure is building. Think we need a convincing win, more so against Newcastle than Swansea.

Team need to up their game.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #31: Oct 27, 2014 09:24:43 pm
      Wouldn't even have Borini even on the bench, turd needs to get the message.

Quite right mate.... don't know what I was thinking putting him in my team.

As Oliver Cromwell once said .... "You have sat here too long for any good you are doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,552 posts | 1668 
      • YNWA
      Reply #32: Oct 27, 2014 09:43:59 pm
      Quite right mate.... don't know what I was thinking putting him in my team.

As Oliver Cromwell once said .... "You have sat here too long for any good you are doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

Never heard that one, had to look it up :)

Might be harsh on Fabio, but needs must.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #33: Oct 27, 2014 09:48:20 pm
      Never heard that one, had to look it up :)

Might be harsh on Fabio, but needs must.

Yeah, I am not sure Cromwell was talking about Borini .... but I am sure he was thinking about Borini when he said it :)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #34: Oct 27, 2014 10:02:35 pm
      HOw about " never a Liverpool player not as long as he has got a hole in his arse".
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #35: Oct 27, 2014 10:07:11 pm
      It really will. A win, which was deserved, at Hull would of papered over the cracks. Pressure is building. Think we need a convincing win, more so against Newcastle than Swansea.

Team need to up their game.

We need convincing wins against both Swansea and Newcastle as far as I am concerned. No excuses just get out there and get the job done.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #36: Oct 27, 2014 10:15:33 pm
      Wonder if Lambert will be captain again...
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #37: Oct 28, 2014 03:23:02 am
      I'd go for a mix of back up and first teamers here, but the result is the most important thing.

Jones

Manquillo
      Toure
      Lovren
      Moreno

Lucas
      Rossiter
      Henderson
      Coutinho

Balotelli
      Lambert

Subs: Mignolet, Skrtel, Enrique, Can, Allen, Lallana, Sterling
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6741 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #38: Oct 28, 2014 03:58:17 am
      Disgraceful down here...Setanta are showing the Shrewsbury v chavs game instead of Ours...cu*ts
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,298 posts | 765 
      Reply #39: Oct 28, 2014 05:49:04 am
      Difficult game ahead Swansea usually always give us a hard game, I am more optimistic about beating Newcastle away tbh, but who knows, may even go to a penalty shoot out, now that would be interesting.
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,637 posts | 130 
      Reply #40: Oct 28, 2014 06:56:36 am
      Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I read that the game won't be broadcasted?

So no streams for today's match?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,191 posts | 4405 
      Reply #41: Oct 28, 2014 08:05:31 am
      Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I read that the game won't be broadcasted?

So no streams for today's match?

Yeah as AussieRed posted it's the mighty Shrewsbury v the Plastics..........
      « Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014 10:03:54 am by HScRed1 »
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,545 posts | 1093 
      Reply #42: Oct 28, 2014 08:17:06 am
                                Mignolet

Manquillo     Skrtel      Lovren       Moreno

Can

Rossiter          Henderson

Coutinho

Balotelli        Lambert
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,652 posts | 3920 
      Reply #43: Oct 28, 2014 09:56:12 am
      Hoping for a sexy attacking performance tonight. Free flowing positive football is all I ask.

Please
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #44: Oct 28, 2014 10:55:32 am
      It's showing live on TV here in Malaysia so I'm sure there will be live streams out there.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #45: Oct 28, 2014 12:31:09 pm
      The game is listed on the beIN sports 1 channel (tv guide) so there is hope for a stream later.

Quick Reply