Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

What LFC means to us all

Read 5665 times
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Re: What LFC means to us all
      Reply #46: Dec 14, 2014 08:09:04 am
      I think it's fair to say that the likes of Wolves have a higher percentage of die-hard fans than us. I wonder how many million fans we would lose  if we were relegated?  That would separate the wheat from the chaff.

Just might do.

But think about it, really---can you imagine being a Wolves supporter?  losing again and again and again.  Can you imagine going months without a win, realizing your club is going to get relegated? 

I don't see how that couldn't affect a person.  We've all seen the videos of people around the world crying when we lost against Chelsea etc.  or bawling their eyes out when we drew against Palace.  If we accept that Wolves supporters care just as much about their club as we do about ours then can you imagine going through lows like that on a regular basis?

kind of depressing to think about.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Re: What LFC means to us all
      Reply #47: Dec 14, 2014 08:19:36 am
      Just might do.

But think about it, really---can you imagine being a Wolves supporter?  losing again and again and again.  Can you imagine going months without a win, realizing your club is going to get relegated? 

I don't see how that couldn't affect a person.  We've all seen the videos of people around the world crying when we lost against Chelsea etc.  or bawling their eyes out when we drew against Palace.  If we accept that Wolves supporters care just as much about their club as we do about ours then can you imagine going through lows like that on a regular basis?

kind of depressing to think about.
      I suppose to not qualifying for the Champions League is our equivalent to them being relegated!
      Maybe we should all moaning a little less about our current predicament, and be thankful we support Liverpool and not some lower league team struggling to survive.

Quick Reply