Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D7 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Kolo Toure
      9 (13%)
      Glen Johnson
      2 (2.9%)
      Martin Skrtel
      0 (0%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (1.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      1 (1.4%)
      Lucas Leiva
      39 (56.5%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Phillip Coutinho
      2 (2.9%)
      Raheem Sterling
      9 (13%)
      Rickie Lambert
      0 (0%)
      Steven Gerrard
      6 (8.7%)
      Lazar Markovic
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: Dec 09, 2014 05:10:21 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland: In game and Post Match analysis

Read 29509 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland: In game and Post Match analysis
      Reply #391: Dec 06, 2014 11:35:20 pm
      sh*t day to be at Anfield today. Atmosphere was F***ing sh*t, performance was F***ing sh*t and the result was F***ing sh*t. All in all it was sh*t.

Mignolet - probably the best he's played all season. Was asked to do F**k all, all game apart from that one effort from Gomez.

Johnson - didn't do a great deal wrong, didn't do a great deal right either though.
      Skrtel - again probably as solid as he has been all year with only the odd slip up.
      Toure - very solid performance and dealt with the Sunderland forwards well.
      Moreno - no F**k ups from a defensive point of view which is a good sign, few ventures forward to.

Lucaas - typical Lucas performance (with the shock addition of a shot on goal).
      Henderson - F***ing useless, few shouts from the fella behind me to get him subbed from about 10 mins on.
      Lallana - F***ing sh*t again, still fail to see the hype with him.
      Coutinho - considering he was our creative playmaker, he was as creative as a Norman Wisdom film. (despite being a fan of Norm, that isn't a compliment)
      Sterling - sh*t first half, sh*t for the majority of the second half only a few times did his running skills offer us anything.

Lambert - forwards are judged on goals, he didn't look like scoring in a brothel tonight. But the long balls thrown up to him he won most of them and if nobody is running onto where he's knocking it down to, there's very little else big Rick can do.

Subs;
      Gerrard - saw the pros and cons of Stevie today. Some quality passes, some good tracking back and an attitude of dragging us forward. Alternatively we saw some F***ing sh*t set pieces, one suicide pass to the defence and him dropping too deep at times to influence the game the way he should of been.
      Markovic - we spent 20 million on this lad...I mean did we really? F**k Benfica must of seen us coming.

F***ing sh*t!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,629 posts | 6939 
      Reply #392: Dec 07, 2014 12:09:52 am
      Not impressed then?
      Canuck33
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 345 posts | 19 
      Reply #393: Dec 07, 2014 12:48:17 am

Doesn't sound like it.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #394: Dec 07, 2014 01:13:07 am

Instead of putting the blame on the players, I'm now starting to question the quality of our coaches and is BR listening too much to what the coaches have to say or does he spends enough time on the training ground to work on the players strengths and tactics. I don't have a crystal ball to see what they do in training but when a certain constant pattern of weaknesses emerges during match days is simply a transformation of what we do in training.

In conclusion, I know I'm going to be torched but never mind for the good of the club I will have to say this, we need new and brialliant attacking coaches to assist BR, he has diamonds in front of him that he still did not realize.

Watching the game on MOTD.

Rodgers leans over to Pascoe and Marsh who look glazed over.
      Rodgers gives his hand hidden direction as his lap dogs listen eagerly and agree with everything he says.
      No reply no discussion no feedback   
      Just YesMen. 
      His allies to do his will.

Blind leading the blind.

You shouldn't be torched. You should be free to say as you feel .   +1

Iman Chester
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #395: Dec 07, 2014 01:31:15 am
      Sh*t day to be at Anfield today. Atmosphere was f**king sh*t, performance was f**king sh*t and the result was f**king sh*t. All in all it was sh*t.

Mignolet - probably the best he's played all season. Was asked to do f**k all, all game apart from that one effort from Gomez.

Johnson - didn't do a great deal wrong, didn't do a great deal right either though.
      Skrtel - again probably as solid as he has been all year with only the odd slip up.
      Toure - very solid performance and dealt with the Sunderland forwards well.
      Moreno - no f**k ups from a defensive point of view which is a good sign, few ventures forward to.

Lucaas - typical Lucas performance (with the shock addition of a shot on goal).
      Henderson - f**king useless, few shouts from the fella behind me to get him subbed from about 10 mins on.
      Lallana - f**king sh*t again, still fail to see the hype with him.
      Coutinho - considering he was our creative playmaker, he was as creative as a Norman Wisdom film. (despite being a fan of Norm, that isn't a compliment)
      Sterling - sh*t first half, sh*t for the majority of the second half only a few times did his running skills offer us anything.

Lambert - forwards are judged on goals, he didn't look like scoring in a brothel tonight. But the long balls thrown up to him he won most of them and if nobody is running onto where he's knocking it down to, there's very little else big Rick can do.

Subs;
      Gerrard - saw the pros and cons of Stevie today. Some quality passes, some good tracking back and an attitude of dragging us forward. Alternatively we saw some f**king sh*t set pieces, one suicide pass to the defence and him dropping too deep at times to influence the game the way he should of been.
      Markovic - we spent 20 million on this lad...I mean did we really? F**k Benfica must of seen us coming.

F***ing sh*t!!!
      Fantastic observation! This season has shown that BR could only get good results when he had Suarez to play. Without him the team are mediocre at best. If he can't make some decent signings in January then we may well be in the relegation scrap!
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #396: Dec 07, 2014 05:23:38 am
      Watching the game on MOTD.

Blind leading the blind.

This is what I fear most, either the manager is over empowering and Mr.-know-everything and wants to hear nothing from the coaches or the coaches are too afraid to voice their opinion. Either way, it comes to the same conclusion, the manager and coaches has failed to acknowledge that their tactics ain't working.

I asked myself many times over, what's wrong with the players? Honestly, I don't find much wrong in them. In fact, I'd say  the manager and coaches simply did not play to the players strengths and it requires a total revamp of our tactics, particularly in the final third.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #397: Dec 07, 2014 05:26:41 am
      This is what I fear most, either the manager is over empowering and Mr.-know-everything and wants to hear nothing from the coaches or the coaches are too afraid to voice their opinion. Either way, it comes to the same conclusion, the manager and coaches has failed to acknowledge that their tactics ain't working.

I asked myself many times over, what's wrong with the players? Honestly, I don't find much wrong in them. In fact, I'd say  the manager and coaches simply did not play to the players strengths and it requires a total revamp of our tactics, particularly in the final third.

You may just be right there.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #398: Dec 07, 2014 05:30:20 am
      I don't have a crystal ball to see what they do in training

You don't need a crystal ball to see what they do in training, a purple bin would do the job like.   :D

In conclusion, I know I'm going to be torched but never mind for the good of the club I will have to say this, we need new and brialliant attacking coaches to assist BR

What a sad state of affairs when you're not even allowed to criticize the manager, when we have to blame everyone around him but the man himself is absolved of all blame.  He needs a defensive coach, he needs an attacking coach, he needs a goalkeeping coach, he needs a transfer committee.... so he can't coach the defence, can't coach the attack, what is the purpose then of Brendan Rodgers?
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #399: Dec 07, 2014 05:42:05 am
      You don't need a crystal ball to see what they do in training, a purple bin would do the job like.   :D

What a sad state of affairs when you're not even allowed to criticize the manager, when we have to blame everyone around him but the man himself is absolved of all blame.  He needs a defensive coach, he needs an attacking coach, he needs a goalkeeping coach, he needs a transfer committee.... so he can't coach the defence, can't coach the attack, what is the purpose then of Brendan Rodgers?

I'll read between the lines and ultimately this may be true.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #400: Dec 07, 2014 06:29:02 am
      I'll read between the lines and ultimately this may be true.

You don't need to read between any lines, I don't have any problem saying what I think.  To be honest I don't really care if Rodgers stays or goes.  If he needs to be sacked then sack him.  If not then don't.  I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if they did sack him.  There seems to be this odd obsession with our supporters about not sacking a manager, they are so obsessed with it that it's actually more about the OBSESSION than what is good for the club; i.e., if it were actually a good thing to get rid of the manager, they would still not want it done, just so they can be seen as... different or something.

Anyway all I'm trying to say is that it is pointless to blame everyone around him without actually pointing the finger at Rodgers himself.  The defence is awful, so.... he needs a coach for the defence.  The attack is woeful so.... he needs a coach for the attack.  Mignolet is pants so.... we need a new goalkeeping coach.  So what is Rodgers actually responsible for?! 

Seems like last season when we were winning, it was all because of Rodgers; now that we are struggling, none of it is his fault.  What a job!  anything that goes well, you take the credit, any time things go poorly, you're never to blame.

In my opinion the truth is probably somewhere in the middle; he probably had less to do with our success last season than people think, and he probably has less to do with our failures this season than people think.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #401: Dec 07, 2014 06:48:02 am
      You don't need to read between any lines, I don't have any problem saying what I think.  To be honest I don't really care if Rodgers stays or goes.  If he needs to be sacked then sack him.  If not then don't.  I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if they did sack him.  There seems to be this odd obsession with our supporters about not sacking a manager, they are so obsessed with it that it's actually more about the OBSESSION than what is good for the club; i.e., if it were actually a good thing to get rid of the manager, they would still not want it done, just so they can be seen as... different or something.

Anyway all I'm trying to say is that it is pointless to blame everyone around him without actually pointing the finger at Rodgers himself.  The defence is awful, so.... he needs a coach for the defence.  The attack is woeful so.... he needs a coach for the attack.  Mignolet is pants so.... we need a new goalkeeping coach.  So what is Rodgers actually responsible for?! 

Seems like last season when we were winning, it was all because of Rodgers; now that we are struggling, none of it is his fault.  What a job!  anything that goes well, you take the credit, any time things go poorly, you're never to blame.

In my opinion the truth is probably somewhere in the middle; he probably had less to do with our success last season than people think, and he probably has less to do with our failures this season than people think.

You're pretty straightforward I know, all I meant was in general everyone is focussed on his coaching staff/assistants.
      Last season we were just so entertaining to watch. So, fondness or loyalty towards BR will be because of that, he seems to go back to square 1 every season from the three I've witnessed. gets gradually better but it's not consistent enough, that's all I want for LFC.

I won't cry into my pillow if we move on with another manager but I don't want to do it mid season ever.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #402: Dec 07, 2014 08:03:31 am

Stop talking pish Feds, what will sacking Rodgers mid season going to prove, yes we're sh*te I agree but bagging Rodgers ain't the answer,

More sh*te from you than from our performances when you say Rodgers wasn't as prolific last season as some would think, who was it down to then of it weren't Rodgers ?

He's made mistakes of course he has especially this season and will probably make some more if I'm honest, however , you or anyone else for that matter cannot expect a season like last when your best player is sold with no replacement brought in,

That's just one factor, and most definately the biggest mistake of all, if your club, including owners, manager has any ambitions of winning titles etc, particularly after coming so close to it, you do not sell your best players, you do the opposite and add quality players around your star man,

Can you imagine City selling Aguero , not a f***in chance in hell ,

Yes blame Rodgers , let's just sack the bloke cos he's sh*te, then what , who would you bring in ?

Give the bloke time , despite our lacklustre performances, our lack of goals , cohesion and all of that were still not to far away, I believe we can turn our season around, I still believe we can get top 4, not that that is deemed success but simply to ensure CL next season.

Then, we go again, if we don't make top 4 perhaps then FSG will decide what happens next .

YNWA
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #403: Dec 07, 2014 10:21:22 am
      Yes blame Rodgers , let's just sack the bloke cos he's sh*te, then what , who would you bring in ?

Well.  I didn't actually say "sack him."  I said I wouldn't be fussed if they sacked him. 

It's not just that we're not doing well.  It's the way he handles it and the way he treats the supporters with utter disdain.  He plays Johnson again and again.  We play like sh*te and then he comes out and says we were "fantastic."  He throws in the towel away at Real Madrid, the biggest game we've had in years, and then drops Toure after the man put in the best defensive performance all season.  He intentionally lowers expectations saying a draw at home against Sunderland is a "great result."  He says we don't need a defence coach because we "defend as a team" in training.  The man is delusional. 

So it's not just that we're not doing well.  It's that 1) he sends the wrong message to the players, i.e., no matter how well you play, you don't automatically earn a spot in the team (Toure) and no matter how poorly you play, you don't necessarily drop to the bench (Johnson, Gerrard, Mignolet etc).  That's not the right message.  On top of that, 2) he has lowered our expectations to a mid-table club approach, saying that draws to relegation fodder are "great results," that we should just throw in the towel away to top clubs, that it's okay when we're sh*te as long as we "give him everything we've got" etc etc.

It's not just the fact that we're struggling---it's the WAY he tries to spin everything and make the supporters look like idiots.  Like apparently there is something wrong with you if you don't think a 0-0 draw against Sunderland at Anfield is a "great result." 

The supporters all have two eyes and can see what is going on on the pitch. 

Honestly, if he were open minded and called it like it is I wouldn't have any problem with him getting time.  If he put his hands up and said "ok, Stevie is past it, Johnson is apathetic, Allen is anonymous, this just isn't working"---and tried some other players and some other formations, then I would say "ok, at least he is trying a different approach."  But he doesn't.  It's just the same damn thing over and over and over again.  And the same bollocks after each disappointing result.  THAT is the problem I have with him.  He doesn't consider any other options.  He spits in the collective face of the supporters by telling them the sky is purple when we can all see it's blue.

I just don't like it. 

But I didn't say that sacking him right now would do any good---but that's mostly down to the fact that there's no one available to replace him that would be worth the trouble, and FSG would then have to give Rodgers a massive payout just for him to leave.  It doesn't make any sense.

So.  It's a shitty spot to be in right now.  I don't know what they're going to do.  It's a no-win situation.
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #404: Dec 07, 2014 10:52:25 am
      Fantastic observation! This season has shown that BR could only get good results when he had Suarez to play. Without him the team are mediocre at best. If he can't make some decent signings in January then we may well be in the relegation scrap!
      Dont wish coma to anyone but you must have been deep in one last year when Suarez wasn´t playing.

So the training was bad, team selection and tactics were sh*te, yet despite Brendan having it all wrong the team almost won the league.. Thats just nonsense mate.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #405: Dec 07, 2014 10:53:14 am

It's not just that we're not doing well. 
      It's the way he handles it and the way he treats the supporters with utter disdain.  We play like sh*te and then he comes out and says we were "fantastic."  He throws in the towel away at Real Madrid, the biggest game we've had in years, and then drops Toure after the man put in the best defensive performance all season. 

He intentionally lowers expectations saying a draw at home against Sunderland is a "great result." 
      He says we don't need a defence coach because we "defend as a team" in training. 

The man is delusional. 

So it's not just that we're not doing well.  It's that 1) he sends the wrong message to the players,
      On top of that, 2) he has lowered our expectations to a mid-table club approach, saying that draws to relegation fodder are "great results," that we should just throw in the towel away to top clubs, that it's okay when we're sh*te as long as we "give him everything we've got" etc etc.

It's not just the fact that we're struggling---it's the WAY he tries to spin everything and make the supporters look like idiots. 
      Like apparently there is something wrong with you if you don't think a 0-0 draw against Sunderland at Anfield is a "great result." 

Honestly, if he were open minded and called it like it is I wouldn't have any problem with him getting time.   
      It's just the same damn thing over and over and over again. 
      And the same bollocks after each disappointing result. 

THAT is the problem I have with him. 

He doesn't consider any other options. 

He spits in the collective face of the supporters by telling them the sky is purple when we can all see it's blue.

So.  It's a shitty spot to be in right now.  I don't know what they're going to do.  It's a no-win situation.

Brilliant Post Fed.

If for nothing else . . . .

Forget the results.  Forget everything that has gone before.  This is exactly it.

The man is self delusional and sadly I cant make that sound any better than it is.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #406: Dec 07, 2014 01:06:01 pm
      So who do FSG get to replace the man they appointed to replace Kenny Dalglish?
      More to the point what calibre of manager would want to step into the cauldron that the position represents?
      Unless the owners are prepared to appoint a world class, acknowledged manager with the right credentials and CV (remembering the cauldron issue of course) their own CV suggests they will make financial matters a priority.
      That being the case another manager in the BR moulding would seem inevitable given the multi-million fee involved in acquiring the world class, acknowledged man with the right CV described, we are only too aware of JWH's sentiments regarding lashing too much of his dosh about to improve our prospects; accordingly to suppose he would break the habit of an LFC lifetime is folly in the extreme.

Be careful what you wish for was never more appropriate.
      The above is based on the premise that BR is going somewhere, there is only one man can give the orders and he knows it is not his vision of a ''long term plan''.
      « Last Edit: Dec 07, 2014 03:44:22 pm by stuey »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #407: Dec 07, 2014 01:25:20 pm
      So who do FSG get to replace the man they appointed to replace Kenny Dalglish?
      More to the point what calibre of manager would want to step into the cauldron that the position represents?
      Unless the owners are prepared to appoint a world class, acknowledged manager with the right credentials and CV (remembering the cauldron issue of course) their own CV suggests they will make financial matters a priority.
      That being the case another manager in the BR moulding would seem inevitable given the multi-million fee involved in acquiring the world class, acknowledged man with the right CV described, we are only too aware of JWH's sentiments regarding lashing too much of his dosh about to improve our prospects accordingly to suppose he would break the habit of an LFC lifetime is folly in the extreme.

Be careful what you wish for was never more appropriate.
      The above is based on the premise that BR is going somewhere, there is only one man can give the orders and he knows it is not his vision of a ''long term plan''.

Were you saying the same when Dalglishwas replaced?
      Would you say that Brendan has been an improvement over Dalglish?
      Why are you so scared of change?

Personally I still want a change of manager long term but Brendan has at least stopped the rot a little bit. It it absolutely crucial though that we find a way of beating Basel and Manure and then get a top top striker in January. If he starts Henderson and Lambert against Basel and Manure I will be extremely disappointed in him.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #408: Dec 07, 2014 02:46:28 pm
      Well.  I didn't actually say "sack him."  I said I wouldn't be fussed if they sacked him. 

It's not just that we're not doing well.  It's the way he handles it and the way he treats the supporters with utter disdain.  He plays Johnson again and again.  We play like sh*te and then he comes out and says we were "fantastic."  He throws in the towel away at Real Madrid, the biggest game we've had in years, and then drops Toure after the man put in the best defensive performance all season.  He intentionally lowers expectations saying a draw at home against Sunderland is a "great result."  He says we don't need a defence coach because we "defend as a team" in training.  The man is delusional. 

So it's not just that we're not doing well.  It's that 1) he sends the wrong message to the players, i.e., no matter how well you play, you don't automatically earn a spot in the team (Toure) and no matter how poorly you play, you don't necessarily drop to the bench (Johnson, Gerrard, Mignolet etc).  That's not the right message.  On top of that, 2) he has lowered our expectations to a mid-table club approach, saying that draws to relegation fodder are "great results," that we should just throw in the towel away to top clubs, that it's okay when we're sh*te as long as we "give him everything we've got" etc etc.

It's not just the fact that we're struggling---it's the WAY he tries to spin everything and make the supporters look like idiots.  Like apparently there is something wrong with you if you don't think a 0-0 draw against Sunderland at Anfield is a "great result." 

Honestly, if he were open minded and called it like it is I wouldn't have any problem with him getting time.  If he put his hands up and said "ok, Stevie is past it, Johnson is apathetic, Allen is anonymous, this just isn't working"---and tried some other players and some other formations, then I would say "ok, at least he is trying a different approach."  But he doesn't.  It's just the same damn thing over and over and over again.  And the same bollocks after each disappointing result.  THAT is the problem I have with him.  He doesn't consider any other options.  He spits in the collective face of the supporters by telling them the sky is purple when we can all see it's blue.

I just don't like it. 

But I didn't say that sacking him right now would do any good---but that's mostly down to the fact that there's no one available to replace him that would be worth the trouble, and FSG would then have to give Rodgers a massive payout just for him to leave.  It doesn't make any sense.

Trouble is tho Fed what kind of message would he be sending if he came out and said Johnson you've been sh*t for 18 months, Gerrard I'm only playing cos your skipper, And Migs your as reliable as a blind bomb disposal expert, if he did of you think he'd still have the dressing room ?

What Brendan says to the media may not necessary be the same as he says to the players, I'm not making excuses for him mate I'm as frustrated as anybody, I agree that drawing at home against the likes of Sunderland is far from good enough never will be,

As for tactics and dropping not dropping certain individuals we all have our opinions on it, but I'll be honest and say I'm at a loss as to why he does stick with Johnson so much, perhaps he sees it as the experience he holds over others, even when he's switched to LB,

I think because we are so poor and not performing well compounds the faults and mistakes making it easier for us to attack him ,

Despite all of that believe it or not we are still in the mix, however we cannot expect to be so if our current trend continues, we're not such a bad bunch mate, stick a Suarez and Sturridge up top and all of a sudden we'd be somewhere near last seasons X1,

The problem is we have no one making runs like last season, the lack of movement up front is killing us, we have no fear anymore, I think once we have Sturridge back fit we will see a different team, we'll have movement up front , sterling will have his mate back and who knows it might even wake up balo ,

Lallana will be inspired, Coutinho to and Stevie will have something to aim at,
      Even Markovic will find his form possibly,

The difference between you and myself is you always point out the negatives whereas I would rather look at the positives,

One thing we will agree on is this will either make or break Brendan's tenure with us, we may not agree with what he does or says but that's just football ,

It's times like these we all need to get behind him and the lads , we're altogether when things are going well, so why not when things are pretty shitty as of now ?

YNWA
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #409: Dec 07, 2014 03:29:06 pm
      Migs your as reliable as a blind bomb disposal expert

:D
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #410: Dec 07, 2014 08:45:16 pm
      Has the paint dried yet?...

Should've sent this lot out...
      « Last Edit: Dec 07, 2014 09:33:35 pm by 6stringer »
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #411: Dec 07, 2014 09:47:00 pm
      We all wanted Lallana, Sterling and Coutinho to play... Is that really the answer then? Based on that showing it can't be.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,543 posts | 1666 
      • YNWA
      Reply #412: Dec 07, 2014 10:00:02 pm
      Has the paint dried yet?...

Should've sent this lot out...

Well, that keeper looks like he'd come for a cross anyway :)
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #413: Dec 07, 2014 11:09:33 pm
      Quote from redkop63
      Give this attacking unit to Rafa anytime sorry i have to name him, he knows how they'll demolish defences.

Indeed

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke
      Liverpool 0-0 Everton
      Liverpool 0-0 Birmingham
      Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
      Liverpool 0-0 West Ham

etc, etc, etc....

Back to this game. We played them at home last year, and it was a battle to get the win. They got a point at home to Chelsea last week and got points there and at City last season, so anyone who thought this was a straight forward three points needed a rethink.

I'll put Henderson's performance down to him playing against Sunderland. He still turns up at their games sitting with their fans, so it's bound to affect him.

As for the rest of them, their performances this season could be summed up by fans here quite simply.

Mignolet: sh*t
      Johnson: sh*t
      Lovren: sh*t
      Skrtel: sh*t
      Manquillo: sh*t
      Hendo: sh*t
      Allen: sh*t
      Can: sh*t
      Gerrard: sh*t
      Lallana: sh*t
      Coutinho: sh*t
      Markovic: sh*t
      Sterling: sh*t
      Borini: sh*t
      Lambert: sh*t
      Balotelli: sh*t

With all that around, maybe we should all upsticks and support Bayern Munich for the rest of the season.

Quick Reply