Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Sturridge out with thigh injury

Read 12845 times
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: Sturridge out with thigh injury
      Reply #69: Sep 12, 2014 12:09:14 pm
      F***ing fuming, just heard about how this injury happened.

That c**t of a man and his archaic regimes have seen us lose out to a preventable injury.

I'm F***ing livid.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3951 
      Reply #70: Sep 12, 2014 12:55:44 pm
      F***ing fuming, just heard about how this injury happened.

That c**t of a man and his archaic regimes have seen us lose out to a preventable injury.

I'm F***ing livid.

The owl b***ard must have an agenda, it happens too often he crocks our lads every F***ing time.
      As someone said the best way is tell him they're off they're breakfasts or similar sh*te like Ferguson used to do, he got away with it for years.
      I know all about the players wishes and wanting to play for their country and the rest of that crap but the club is the priority, if you're F***ing livid imagine how the manager feels.
      Brendan should have a serious talk with the lads, the carry on with Stevie is a cautionary tale if ever there was one.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #71: Sep 12, 2014 01:39:58 pm
      The owl b***ard must have an agenda, it happens too often he crocks our lads every f**king time.
      As someone said the best way is tell him they're off they're breakfasts or similar sh*te like Ferguson used to do, he got away with it for years.
      I know all about the players wishes and wanting to play for their country and the rest of that crap but the club is the priority, if you're f**king livid imagine how the manager feels.
      Brendan should have a serious talk with the lads, the carry on with Stevie is a cautionary tale if ever there was one.

I'd like to think Brendan in no uncertain terms has personally told him what he thinks of Hodgson.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #72: Sep 12, 2014 01:57:16 pm
      I'd like to think Brendan in no uncertain terms has personally told him what he thinks of Hodgson.

I hope so. He has far too much class to pick up the phone and tell the owl what an old, bitter, clueless, average, resentful, pathetic dinosaur he is...but I hope he did.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #73: Sep 12, 2014 02:06:48 pm
      Whom? Tell Sturridge what he thinks of Hodgson you mean?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3951 
      Reply #74: Sep 12, 2014 02:15:58 pm

I think they're well aware of BR's views about the F***ing eejit who makes his job regularly harder and harder to carry out.
      I am convinced it is by intention for the most obvious reason.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #75: Dec 10, 2014 02:22:03 pm
      Cannot wait until this thread gets locked. Hurry up Dan!
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #76: Dec 11, 2014 12:50:04 pm
      When is he expected back?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #77: Dec 11, 2014 12:55:41 pm

After the new year. That's something completely different to when he definitely will be back though, now that could be at literally any stage of the season.
      asharma.lfc
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 652 posts | 26 
      Reply #78: Dec 11, 2014 02:26:28 pm
      After the new year. That's something completely different to when he definitely will be back though, now that could be at literally any stage of the season.
      Or next season.

Quick Reply