Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 31st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Is The NHS Dead And Buried

Read 9133 times
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,357 posts | 1751 
      Re: Is The NHS Dead And Buried
      Reply #25: Jan 19, 2015 11:48:28 am
      Stuey, labour are not doing that great with NHS Wales at the moment either. They're in even more of a crises than NHS England (or Scotland).

I don't see either of the two parties being the solution, espeically not Ed Miliband and his group of numpties or the conservatives.

But labour have not provided any solutions for the NHS, and if they did; why are they not implementing them in Wales? Which is the worst NHS area by a good distance.

In fact, the only thing Labour can do it bang on about energy prices.

Oh, and labour (if they win) will also make significant cuts into oublic services.

A great deal of stress is placed upon the NHS by frivolous enquiries, alcohol abuse and certain cosmetic surgeries that shouldn't be available. Last year, a local paper reported a woman got violent after being told that chicken pox, caught by her third child, wasn't an A&E issue. Surely she should have been aware of what to do in the case of Chicken Pox? 

As for Labour cutting services, it would be an odd one for them.  Last time they were in charge, public jobs were raised to unsustainable levels in some areas, for some reason mostly in Labour run constituencies, which I know happens when the Tories are in charge, though not to Labour levels.  We need to, as a voting block, start ignoring the two main parties, both have been awful in the 4 decades I've been around and whilst they have been worse for certain towns and cities, neither party should be considered electable. I want people to vote, especially the disenfranchised, just not for these two sh*t house parties.  That is if people want change, not more of the same.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #26: Jan 19, 2015 11:56:18 am
      Stuey, labour are not doing that great with NHS Wales at the moment either. They're in even more of a crises than NHS England (or Scotland).

I don't see either of the two parties being the solution, espeically not Ed Miliband and his group of numpties or the conservatives.

But labour have not provided any solutions for the NHS, and if they did; why are they not implementing them in Wales? Which is the worst NHS area by a good distance.

In fact, the only thing Labour can do it bang on about energy prices.

Oh, and labour (if they win) will also make significant cuts into oublic services.

I cannot envisage any Labour administration actively seeking the extinction of public services per se.
      Make no mistake there is a considerable amount of black propaganda put out by the Tories essentially in the light of their failed policies and lack of substance.
      Cameron's refusal to take part in any public debate with Miliband is hugely significant - his farcical reasoning is because the Green party haven't been invited!!
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #27: Jan 19, 2015 04:00:59 pm
      Don't know from where you originate but obviously it is not an area that is the subject of spending cuts, poverty levels and a Tory punch-bag since the year f**king dot.
      Your earlier reply to HR in which Huyton (read Liverpool) is associated with Tourettes syndrome for the most obscure reason, also gives an insight into a mind set that pigeon holes people, communities and cities as the Tories have done once again from the year f**king dot. This serves a dual role for the elitists in giving their harshest policies a foothold and causing division amongst the electorate.

There are obviously only a minority that have the luxury of being able to vote Tory and then there are those with delusions of grandeur that toe the line.

You do know that I was refering to Huyton the poster not the place in reply to Huyton the poster not the place.......and tourettes was referring to his inability to post without profanities.... Never mind.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #28: Jan 19, 2015 05:04:53 pm
      You do know that I was refering to Huyton the poster not the place in reply to Huyton the poster not the place.......and tourettes was referring to his inability to post without profanities.... Never mind.

I am fully aware of the reference and the implication, ironically it is the very response a Tory c**t would give to the vast majority North of Watford.
      As posted previously the vast majority in Liverpool do not have the luxury of voting Tory accordingly the same would apply to Huyton, Halewood, Kirkby, Kirkdale etc etc, if you were to espouse the same views in any of those districts you would be met with more vitriol than the restrained profanity courtesy of HR.

You emulate King Cnut in ordering the tides to recede, your efforts to vilify Labour on an LFC forum will meet with as much success.
      F**k it, never mind.
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #29: Jan 19, 2015 05:50:35 pm
      I am fully aware of the reference and the implication, ironically it is the very response a Tory c**t would give to the vast majority North of Watford.
      As posted previously the vast majority in Liverpool do not have the luxury of voting Tory accordingly the same would apply to Huyton, Halewood, Kirkby, Kirkdale etc etc, if you were to espouse the same views in any of those districts you would be met with more vitriol than the restrained profanity courtesy of HR.

You emulate King Cnut in ordering the tides to recede, your efforts to vilify Labour on an LFC forum will meet with as much success.
      F**k it, never mind.

Struggling to see how a statement " when I have voted it's been labour" is vilifying the party. Plus think you will find "shak" a rather posh part of Tyldesley compares with all the districts you mentioned. But seeing you have clearly grabbed the wrong end of the stick whilst steaming in to the defence of the indefensible on your white steed I will exit at this point.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #30: Jan 19, 2015 07:23:48 pm
      Struggling to see how a statement " when I have voted it's been labour" is vilifying the party. Plus think you will find "shak" a rather posh part of Tyldesley compares with all the districts you mentioned. But seeing you have clearly grabbed the wrong end of the stick whilst steaming in to the defence of the indefensible on your white steed I will exit at this point.

''When I have voted it's been labour'' - past tense and used as a bass to criticise the party and it's leader.
      Tyldesly v Kirkby hahahaha.
      Is the 'white steed' the best analogy you can muster to ingratiate your ramblings?

Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #31: Jan 19, 2015 09:17:35 pm
      ''When I have voted it's been labour'' - past tense and used as a bass to criticise the party and it's leader.
      Tyldesly v Kirkby hahahaha.
      Is the 'white steed' the best analogy you can muster to ingratiate your ramblings?

Taking away your inane ramblings trying to defend you know who, can you just point out what part of my post you disagree with?

NHS is in a mess, ( like i said ) due to immigration etc ( again i didnt state which party was responsible as its just a genuine fact).
      In the current climate the NHS is crumbling as more people drawing out the system rather than paying in, ( again i didnt point out which party responsible as i said everyone has a part to play over recent years ).

So you try to come across as an intelligent bloke, so am i wrong or you just trying to back track. Oh and have you ever been to to shak??? or you just making asumptions,as parts of manchester just as bad pal believe me. But refresh my memory, i have told you where im from where do you come from again??
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #32: Jan 19, 2015 09:47:04 pm
      Taking away your inane ramblings trying to defend you know who, can you just point out what part of my post you disagree with?

I call your comments ramblings you ''counter'' the assertion by cunningly describing my posts as inane ramblings, have to up my game here to cope with cleverly concealed intellect and masked perception.

NHS is in a mess, ( like i said ) due to immigration etc ( again i didnt state which party was responsible as its just a genuine fact).
      In the current climate the NHS is crumbling as more people drawing out the system rather than paying in, ( again i didnt point out which party responsible as i said everyone has a part to play over recent years ).

One party is committed to dismantling the NHS, idiots blaming immigrants cloud the issue and the Tory liars do what they do.

So you try to come across as an intelligent bloke, so am i wrong or you just trying to back track. Oh and have you ever been to to shak??? or you just making asumptions,as parts of manchester just as bad pal believe me. But refresh my memory, i have told you where im from where do you come from again??

Where do you think I'm from?
      Give you a clue - the right end of the M62.

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015 09:58:32 pm by stuey »
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #33: Jan 19, 2015 09:49:34 pm
      I call your comments ramblings you ''counter'' the assertion by cunningly describing my posts as inane ramblings, have to up my game here to cope with cleverly concealed intellect and masked perception.

O

ok lets leave it, ;D
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #34: Jan 20, 2015 01:08:44 am
      A great deal of stress is placed upon the NHS by frivolous enquiries, alcohol abuse and certain cosmetic surgeries that shouldn't be available. Last year, a local paper reported a woman got violent after being told that chicken pox, caught by her third child, wasn't an A&E issue. Surely she should have been aware of what to do in the case of Chicken Pox? 

As for Labour cutting services, it would be an odd one for them.  Last time they were in charge, public jobs were raised to unsustainable levels in some areas, for some reason mostly in Labour run constituencies, which I know happens when the Tories are in charge, though not to Labour levels.  We need to, as a voting block, start ignoring the two main parties, both have been awful in the 4 decades I've been around and whilst they have been worse for certain towns and cities, neither party should be considered electable. I want people to vote, especially the disenfranchised, just not for these two sh*t house parties.  That is if people want change, not more of the same.

I agree that there's more that can be done to help NHS care for those who truly need it, other than to increase funding.

Those cases you mentioned are an exact example of that. People getting free boob jobs on the NHS because they have anxiety without their current ones.

Labour have said in their manifesto that they'll balance the books (in absolute terms), so they'll have to make cuts somewhere, or increase taxes significantly. Neither are the solution that'll make them so much better than the Tories.

I cannot envisage any Labour administration actively seeking the extinction of public services per se.
      Make no mistake there is a considerable amount of black propaganda put out by the Tories essentially in the light of their failed policies and lack of substance.
      Cameron's refusal to take part in any public debate with Miliband is hugely significant - his farcical reasoning is because the Green party haven't been invited!!

Well, in Labour's manifesto they have said that they are going to get rid of the deficit and by doing that they'll have to make a cuts that'll hurt a lot of public services. Even for a die hard Labour supporter like yourself, it's hard to envisage a way in which labour can do both.

Both Tories and Labour have said they'd do this in their manifestos so it is hard to blame the Tories for the cuts they'll make in the future when Labour will have had to make the same cuts too to keep honest their pledge.

Labour were the ones against the spending increases on the NHS spending recently, and they failed to increase spending on the NHS Wales, and the proof is in the pudding; NHS Wales is the worst NHS in the UK.

While the conservatives are not great, Labour are far from the shining knight ready to make everything better again.

The skipping the debate because the greens were not there was just a cowards way out though
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #35: Jan 20, 2015 10:11:10 am

Reply to the complete comment n*b instead of sending me abusive, infantile PM's.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #36: Jan 20, 2015 10:18:19 am

Labour were the ones against the spending increases on the NHS spending recently, and they failed to increase spending on the NHS Wales, and the proof is in the pudding; NHS Wales is the worst NHS in the UK.

While the conservatives are not great, Labour are far from the shining knight ready to make everything better again.

The skipping the debate because the greens were not there was just a cowards way out though

Any improvement on the coalition of lying, elitist carpetbaggers can only be an improvement Tom.   

« Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015 10:41:53 am by stuey »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #37: Jan 20, 2015 03:16:15 pm
      Guess thats why the Govt is failing the people then, they dont realise that someone dragged up in a council house on the worst side of town can have views similar to as you put it ( leftists ). But if you break it down are EDL supporters Leftists, now theres a strange one to comprehend maybe the majority of the country have the same views on immigration they just get shot down by people affraid to speak their true feelings.

I don't put it any way at all.
      The term "Leftists" is your own, hence the quotation marks.

I simply don't believe that a daily mail reading, immigrant hating, banker supporting, Farage loving right wing nutjob is a Labour voter, or ever has been barring huge confusion when faced with a voting slip.

And no, the majority of the country do NOT share your views on immigration, as we saw in your epic "What colour were the black friday rioters" thread, or whatever the f**k it was called. A thread so f**king toxic that the only people who posted in it were mods.

Your mask slipped there I'm afraid fella, and we all saw what your views really are: nothing to do with immigration, or the pro's and cons of it, and everything to do with being a raving loony right wing racist in the mould of your hero Farage.

I doubt very much you even know what Labour stand for. You might be able to parrot a few "New" Labour policies, but that's about it.

So spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about being a Labour supporter, and crawl back under your racist ukip stone.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #38: Jan 20, 2015 04:22:42 pm

Any improvement on the coalition of lying, elitist carpetbaggers can only be an improvement Tom.   

I don't think Labour are as ruthless, sure, but I (probably) won't be voting for them (Labour) in the next election. I don't mind some of their policies, I just don't think Ed Miliband and Ed Balls are fit to lead.

My vote will lie outside of the big two parties as we need to see big changes made before I reconsider.

I think I am leaning more towards the SNP.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #39: Jan 20, 2015 05:03:09 pm
      I don't think Labour are as ruthless, sure, but I (probably) won't be voting for them (Labour) in the next election. I don't mind some of their policies, I just don't think Ed Miliband and Ed Balls are fit to lead.

My vote will lie outside of the big two parties as we need to see big changes made before I reconsider.

I think I am leaning more towards the SNP.

In what way are they not fit to lead?

Balls was a Kennedy scholar and attended Harvard after getting a better degree than cameron.
      Miliband was a visiting scholar at Harvard teaching economics, and has a masters degree.

Both of them are far more economically literate than cameron or osborne and although Balls is somewhat wed to neo-liberal economics, Miliband is not.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #40: Jan 20, 2015 05:12:03 pm
      In what way are they not fit to lead?

Balls was a Kennedy scholar and attended Harvard after getting a better degree than cameron.
      Miliband was a visiting scholar at Harvard teaching economics, and has a masters degree.

Both of them are far more economically literate than cameron or osborne and although Balls is somewhat wed to neo-liberal economics, Miliband is not.

Requires more than a bit of paper to lead a country.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #41: Jan 20, 2015 05:14:56 pm
      Requires more than a bit of paper to lead a country.

It requires intelligence, and they have it in abundance compared to cameron and osborne.

You still haven't answered my question though.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #42: Jan 20, 2015 05:32:16 pm
      It requires intelligence, and they have it in abundance compared to cameron and osborne.

You still haven't answered my question though.

I don't see Ed Miliband or Ed Balls having the leadership qualities needed to run the country.

Intelligance is needed, being able to inspire and lead a whole country requires more than a piece of paper.

Even the polls think so, in a recent poll, 17% were favourable of Ed Miliband, while 51% were unfavourable him. For Ed Balls, it was "12% favourable, and 51% unfavourable".

http://comres.co.uk/poll/1373/sunday-mirror-independent-on-sunday-january-2015-political-poll.htm
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #43: Jan 20, 2015 06:14:34 pm
      I don't see Ed Miliband or Ed Balls having the leadership qualities needed to run the country.

Intelligance is needed, being able to inspire and lead a whole country requires more than a piece of paper.

Even the polls think so, in a recent poll, 17% were favourable of Ed Miliband, while 51% were unfavourable him. For Ed Balls, it was "12% favourable, and 51% unfavourable".

http://comres.co.uk/poll/1373/sunday-mirror-independent-on-sunday-january-2015-political-poll.htm

This is what happens when the tory press start a campaign to undermine the qualities of someone.

Miliband is well able to inspire and lead. This is why the press campaign has been so vicious.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #44: Jan 20, 2015 06:28:03 pm
      This is what happens when the tory press start a campaign to undermine the qualities of someone.

Miliband is well able to inspire and lead. This is why the press campaign has been so vicious.

No, it's not about that.

I watch the PMQs, debates and interviews with Ed Miliband and Ed Balls. And those two are just not up to it in my opinion.

Ed Miliband very rarely has that authority when he discusses his policies and ideas. And his debating isn't particularly great, and the same could be said for Ed Balls.

Neither of those two have the strength required to be a good leader.

However, we both disagree here and we'll never find much agreement.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,476 posts | 2785 
      Reply #45: Jan 20, 2015 06:44:24 pm
      No, it's not about that.

I watch the PMQs, debates and interviews with Ed Miliband and Ed Balls. And those two are just not up to it in my opinion.

Ed Miliband very rarely has that authority when he discusses his policies and ideas. And his debating isn't particularly great, and the same could be said for Ed Balls.

Neither of those two have the strength required to be a good leader.

However, we both disagree here and we'll never find much agreement.

I think you'll find that Miliband destroys cameron in debate when there are no planted or scripted questions.
      Put quite simply, cameron is awful if he doesn't have a script he can refer to.
      Cameron has flip flopped on just about everything, broken more manifesto promises than any PM in history, his treasury has borrowed more money than all labour governments combined, and the country is in such a state that the U.N. is publishing report after report about the state of poverty in the UK, and they've done all this whilst trying to sell off the NHS.

I fail to see how Labour could be any worse.

My personal preference is for the Greens, who have true left policies, and given another coalition, I think they could play a part given their recent surge in the polls.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #46: Jan 20, 2015 07:47:51 pm

Cameron's reluctance to participate in a TV debate might throw some doubt into those survey suggestions, he obviously doesn't agree with the media dismissal of his opponents.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      Reply #47: Jan 20, 2015 11:36:39 pm
      I think you'll find that Miliband destroys cameron in debate when there are no planted or scripted questions.
      Put quite simply, cameron is awful if he doesn't have a script he can refer to.
      Cameron has flip flopped on just about everything, broken more manifesto promises than any PM in history, his treasury has borrowed more money than all labour governments combined, and the country is in such a state that the U.N. is publishing report after report about the state of poverty in the UK, and they've done all this whilst trying to sell off the NHS.

I fail to see how Labour could be any worse.

My personal preference is for the Greens, who have true left policies, and given another coalition, I think they could play a part given their recent surge in the polls.

I never said Cameron was a great leader, or that he's better than Ed Miliband, in fact I said the opposite, I prefer Labour over the Conversatives.

Still does not mean I'd vote for either of those two though.

And Ed Miliband really isn't a great debater. In fact, he's a pretty poor one.

Cameron's reluctance to participate in a TV debate might throw some doubt into those survey suggestions, he obviously doesn't agree with the media dismissal of his opponents.

David Cameron is pretty useless too. This is why I'm avoiding Labour or the conservatives unless Labour can show what they're made off.

In my opinion, if Labour had a competent leader, they'd be a lot further ahead in the polls than they are.

And Scottish Labour are terrible too, which is who I'd have to vote for as I'm current based in Scotland.
      Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Reply #48: Jan 21, 2015 04:48:54 pm
      I don't put it any way at all.
      The term "Leftists" is your own, hence the quotation marks.

I simply don't believe that a daily mail reading, immigrant hating, banker supporting, Farage loving right wing nutjob is a Labour voter, or ever has been barring huge confusion when faced with a voting slip.

And no, the majority of the country do NOT share your views on immigration, as we saw in your epic "What colour were the black friday rioters" thread, or whatever the f**k it was called. A thread so f**king toxic that the only people who posted in it were mods.

Your mask slipped there I'm afraid fella, and we all saw what your views really are: nothing to do with immigration, or the pro's and cons of it, and everything to do with being a raving loony right wing racist in the mould of your hero Farage.

I doubt very much you even know what Labour stand for. You might be able to parrot a few "New" Labour policies, but that's about it.

So spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about being a Labour supporter, and crawl back under your racist ukip stone.

No mask, last time I looked you didn't get a medal for voting one party or another, fact is I don't vote now as stated when labour became no better than Tory. Why is it racist to want to control immigration? But no real point getting into that one as its like turkeys voting for Christmas arguing that particular point isn't it?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #49: Jan 21, 2015 05:46:31 pm
      No mask, last time I looked you didn't get a medal for voting one party or another, fact is I don't vote now as stated when labour became no better than Tory. Why is it racist to want to control immigration? But no real point getting into that one as its like turkeys voting for Christmas arguing that particular point isn't it?

Nothing wrong with controlling immigration, just don't blame the immigrants for our politicians & bankers crimes.

Quick Reply