Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Read 4089 times
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw
      Reply #23: Dec 09, 2014 08:18:09 am
      Unreal draw. I would've thought Wimbledon will switch the game to an alternative venue. They currently use Kingstonians ground, only holds about 4 thousand or something daft.

Tough one for me. AFC Wimbledon are like my 2nd team. I knew a few of their players too and the previous head physiotherapist. I hope it's a draw. It'd be great experience for the AFC boys to travel and play in such a world class stadium like Anfield.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,766 posts | 570 
      Reply #24: Dec 09, 2014 11:17:13 am
      Tough one for me. AFC Wimbledon are like my 2nd team. I knew a few of their players too and the previous head physiotherapist. I hope it's a draw. It'd be great experience for the AFC boys to travel and play in such a world class stadium like Anfield.

Yes but the atmosphere will be tremendous at their little stadium. Anfield will be like a corporate board meeting.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #25: Dec 09, 2014 01:33:36 pm
      Yes but the atmosphere will be tremendous at their little stadium. Anfield will be like a corporate board meeting.

Yup, been there before quite a few times. The stadium is a few miles away from me. I'm wondering how I could go about getting tickets. Could just slot in with the afc lot and keep it down when Mario puts in a screamer.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #26: Dec 09, 2014 01:52:30 pm
      We all know that any team /club you play in the FA cup is a tough one
         but if us fans think that playing Wimbledon will be a 'big' problem, shows how down we feel with our current squad
         my only fear is that the club plays with an inexperienced team and play  with a lot of academy players
        take the game seriously and there should not be any problems
        ffs its better than being drawn against a PL club, with due respect to Wimbledon. took  a look  at the WHOLE draw and there are surely much harder games than Liverpool was drawn

YNWA
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,630 posts | 6940 
      Reply #27: Dec 09, 2014 02:04:23 pm
      Think Wimbledon is a tough draw myself, especially away

On current form, and after what 8 games in December, any of the 64 sides would be a challenge.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #28: Dec 15, 2014 08:21:31 pm
      Game is on BBC on a Monday night.

If we were at home, it would have been a Sunday afternoon with no coverage bar Radio City.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #29: Dec 15, 2014 08:23:00 pm
      Game is on BBC on a Monday night.

If we were at home, it would have been a Sunday afternoon with no coverage bar Radio City.

oh joy another late night early morning return for our fans

Quick Reply