Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match

Mignolet
      2 (2.2%)
      Sakho
      2 (2.2%)
      Skrtel
      1 (1.1%)
      Can
      0 (0%)
      Manquillo
      0 (0%)
      Markovic
      2 (2.2%)
      Lucas Leiva
      3 (3.3%)
      Henderson
      2 (2.2%)
      Gerrard
      72 (78.3%)
      Lambert
      1 (1.1%)
      Coutinho
      7 (7.6%)
      Enrique
      0 (0%)
      Balotelli
      0 (0%)
      Toure
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: Jan 09, 2015 10:25:15 pm

AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Gerrardmania

Read 34838 times
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Re: AFC Wimbledon 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Gerrardmania
      Reply #621: Jan 06, 2015 05:19:24 pm
      Typical FA cup match really some good bits some very bad bits .
      That's the magic of the cup and all that.
      Gerrard wasn't bad wasn't good either.
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #622: Jan 06, 2015 07:03:13 pm
      Have any of the moaners actually seen an FA cup game before? Yesterday was bread and butter top team versus lower league team. Nothing to cause worry at all.

Yeah. And you'd say the same about our worst start for 60 yrs, acc to the BBC.

Newsflash: we are sh*t this season.
      Newsflash: we're no better now than when your heroes took us over. OR under the worst times of G&H.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6352 
      Reply #623: Jan 06, 2015 07:08:33 pm

Newsflash: we're no better now than when your heroes took us over. OR under the worst times of G&H.

Is that your modus operandi? If someone doesn't moan as much as you about everythign then they must idolize the owners?

I for one don't really like the ownership team in place right now, don't feel the need to defend them (or rag on them for that matter) and think we could do much better and much worse, but that doesn't mean I have to constantly come on here to moan.

It's like you have 24/7 PMS. Are you going through menopause or something? Lighten up and try to get along with people. Don't take yourself so seriously (trust me, no one else does).  Liverpool support doesn't start and end with you, contrary to what you seem to believe.

Paisleydalglish
      Reply #624: Jan 06, 2015 07:13:41 pm

Look for F**k sake I dont care if you have got a massive hard on for the owners, I really don't.. But Its starting to grate that you suggest most on here like them or support them

You do it to everyone and it's F***ing annoying.. You have accused me more than once of being an apologist or even more laughably that I defend them when the truth is I don't like them, but I honestly don't give a F**k about them

Calling them his heroes... Grow up

Look you go ahead call them what you want, most don't give a F**k.. But it grates when you suggest just because we aren't sat at home shaking with anger over them that we are some sort of plant for them

You know what, I don't like them, most know that on here, but no I'm not going to waste my time and energy writing tirades on here about them when I'd rather just support the club and talk about the football.. They are part of a bigger problem in modern day football, they are latching onto the cake for their slice, but there are many others doing just the same and I can't be bothered to give myself a stroke over it.. Modern financial football is a curse.

If you really want to do something about them.. F***ing do it, but stop accusing everyone else of supporting them for F**k all reason

It's boring
      viniciusgama1
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 589 posts | 11 
      Reply #625: Jan 06, 2015 07:29:18 pm
      Lambert looked so awful that Mario came in and it was like Ronaldo(The Real One) was playing for us.

Really, I get it, Mario is a disappointment, but what's the point to continue using Lambert?
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #626: Jan 06, 2015 07:50:14 pm

Mate, I'm totally ambivalent to the owners. In the grand scheme of things they could be a lot worse, and honestly in order for them to do some of the things I'd like, they'd probably have to be oil money, in which case I'd like them even less.

There are plenty of things to worry about this season, but having to work hard in a FA cup game for the win is not one of them. It happens every F***ing year to near enough every F***ing top team. That's just the nature of the beast. F**k me, Chelsea looked more likely to concede for most of their game against Watford according to the beeb, and everyone is still jizzing over them.

Also, yeah, I'm F***ing optimistic about the future. I'm a fan of Liverpool Football Club and I'll F***ing back our players and manager if it is all the same to you.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #627: Jan 06, 2015 09:15:02 pm
      No 3rd round tie in the FA cup is ever a banker..and the road to Wembley is never a smooth road..

We've all seen it down the years.. Christ I can remember playing Luton away in the 3rd round 0-0, then replay at Anfield 0-0 before going back to Loftus road again before we smashed them 3-0..think it was 86?.. and you think of the players we had in the first team then..
      Dodgy pitch, every local villager and his dog screaming at our players close to the touchline..

It was a FA Cup baptism of fire for a few lads, Markovic, Sahko, Manquillo I thought tested themselves well..

Lambert really let us down, his first touch was so bad..and his positional play was useless.. I know we have a go like but Balotelli must be thinking "How the f**k can he be picked in front of me".. The difference up front when he came on was so much better.

Had to laugh a lot at the final whistle and the whole of the BBC went quiet.. :lmao:
      Oh dear that big giant killing game just didn't happen did it Alan, Gary...poor Laurie Sanchez crying in his pint...

You can bet your arse the BBC will televise the Bolton game next round desperate for us to get knocked out...

A cup game, once again we need to be professional and up for it more than Bolton on the day..win that game and we will be on the road to Wembley..

Final word on Gerrard, thought he vanished after he got the first goal but came good second half and it was good to see him running over the half way line with the ball attacking the play on the break.. for me, he's definitely more useful for the rest of the season in a advanced position.

Quick Reply