Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Emre Can
      7 (5.6%)
      Martin Skrtel
      10 (8%)
      Mamadou Sakho
      4 (3.2%)
      Alberto Moreno
      1 (0.8%)
      Lazar Markovic
      5 (4%)
      Lucas Leiva
      36 (28.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      9 (7.2%)
      Steven Gerrard
      3 (2.4%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      23 (18.4%)
      Raheem Sterling
      27 (21.6%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Voting closed: Jan 24, 2015 10:06:40 pm

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (League Cup SF 1st Leg): In game and Post Match Debate

Read 48332 times
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Re: Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (League Cup SF 1st Leg): In game and Post Match Debate
      Reply #713: Jan 21, 2015 10:54:08 pm
      I'm an old local, and now an oot'er. Ive said ever since seats were put in the Kop, due to the lowered capacity, all kop tickets should be reserved for local post code applications. and all local post code season tickets.
      Any still available two days before a game, open to all comers. That will ensure the most passionate and localised and/or committed fans will get on the Kop. 
      Day trippers with their cameras, will have plenty of room in the stands, where the singing and chanting isn't quite the same, and won't annoy then, and upset their day out.    ;D

I sort of agree but I have to say as I was in the RAF for many years, it wasn't easy getting to games but I still did when I could. I left and moved to Salford for a short while before moving back to Bolton. I rarely missed a game and Shock! Horror! I used to get tickets for the Kop. Why?  Because I love the atmosphere, the singing and chanting that I will always join in. Its not the so called OOTs that are the problem, it's the tourists and the people who go who don't add to the atmosphere.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Re: Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (League Cup SF 1st Leg): In game and Post Match Debate
      Reply #714: Jan 21, 2015 11:03:41 pm

Costa is such a soft pussy playing the hard man stuff on the pitch Hendo would have just have had to look at him off the pitch he would have sh*t his pants.

Added spice for the return leg........come on Jordan sort the f**ker out on his own patch.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #715: Jan 21, 2015 11:21:45 pm

Good to see Hendo with some fire. Just hope it doesn't express itself in a negative way.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #716: Jan 22, 2015 04:50:56 am
      Costa is such a soft pussy playing the hard man stuff on the pitch Hendo would have just have had to look at him off the pitch he would have sh*t his pants.

Added spice for the return leg........come on Jordan sort the f**ker out on his own patch.

Appears that way to me as well.

He was a c**t before, Jose Mourinho in his own "special" way has made him a super c**t.
      Gabri
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts | 26 
      Reply #717: Jan 22, 2015 06:50:49 am
      Nice game and most importantly very nice performance from the team.
      Very good passing game and at last the team showed that they can play with last year's pace if they want to.

I hope that the lads will continue in the current form in order to pick some more points in the league and to go far in both cups.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #718: Jan 22, 2015 01:05:21 pm
      When maureen turned away and straight into the dressing room you know that his feathers are ruffled and he knows too well we're geting very near to beating his expensively assembled squad
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,998 posts | 223 
      Reply #719: Jan 22, 2015 02:19:10 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #720: Jan 23, 2015 06:40:01 am

Funny you say that.

Check this out, goes for 11 seconds but look at Hendo at the end. Quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=7R7UCUTpHN4&x-yt-cl=84503534&feature=player_detailpage

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #721: Jan 23, 2015 09:00:43 am

Hendo is doing all the right things to slowly make his way towards legendary status.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #722: Jan 23, 2015 09:29:34 am
      Hendo is doing all the right things to slowly make his way towards legendary status.

Sure is...Costa sh*t himself and backed off...what a death stare!

Quick Reply